Confirmed Legendary weapons coming to NA! :))

Koter

Some ppl just dont get it.

NO!! People DONT complain cause the legendary needs forever to get completed ...

... People complaining about the CASHOPTION to get these weapons in just a fraction of time and cause the pretty sure posibillity to face cashendary weapons in 6vs6 Battlegrounds and open pvp. The Skill reset effect on those weapons are so insane OP vs everyone without.

Thats a little different from telling "boooooo dont cry cause you dont get the weapon asap after release" and such equal nonsense.

And THAT PPL will do this, was just proofen in the actual event.

In addition to the new dungeon and the lockout per day mechanism NCSoft will make alot money soon ...

Oh and just a quick info maybe you guys saw the "wooden" dummies/puppies in black Shark harbour 24 a few weeks ago, dropping red/blue/yellow pearls .... lol these pealrs were for the "optional" boss in the new Cold Storage "dungeon" at least in Play BnS they were.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, fudge, Koter. I read the title of your Topic:  Confirmed Legendary weapons coming to NA! :)) 

and I saw your :)) in the title and thought you were happy and had good news to share but in your comment, you end with a frowny face. Oh, well.

If it helps at all, I am definitely only a casual player too: 1 FM at Level 43 and 1 FM at 23, although that is mostly as I apparently own a potato masquerading as a computer and can not really play what with 5-14 FPS being about my max performance when solo. (Teaming is worse.) Just a game. Enjoy what you can! :)

13 hours ago, Latarius said:

Some ppl just dont get it.

NO!! People DONT complain cause the legendary needs forever to get completed ...

... People complaining about the CASHOPTION to get these weapons in just a fraction of time and cause the pretty sure posibillity to face cashendary weapons in 6vs6 Battlegrounds and open pvp. The Skill reset effect on those weapons are so insane OP vs everyone without.

Thats a little different from telling "boooooo dont cry cause you dont get the weapon asap after release" and such equal nonsense.

And THAT PPL will do this, was just proofen in the actual event.

In addition to the new dungeon and the lockout per day mechanism NCSoft will make alot money soon ...

Oh and just a quick info maybe you guys saw the "wooden" dummies/puppies in black Shark harbour 24 a few weeks ago, dropping red/blue/yellow pearls .... lol these pealrs were for the "optional" boss in the new Cold Storage "dungeon" at least in Play BnS they were.

Not to mention that the farm for upgrades is calibrated on the parameters of having gold buyers and exploiting them.

Archived