Destroyer is fu*ing s*it in pvp

ok so dont tell im not at last semi exp in this game i have full true pirate set 3.2k crit 1.4 crit dmg 460ap , im doing mushin 8.3 and doing arenas evry fking day by day , i never was platinium on destro , my highest was 1890 , evry *cricket*ing class is super hard vs destro evry , to be funny im not scared of summoners im scared of blade fking cancer 100% immune to ny dmg 100% exit from evry gram and stuun with combo what takes 80% of your hp , same with retarded KFM , or FM who heal evry 5 sec to 100% hp.

THIS GAME IS SUPER UNBALANCED LIKE I DONT SAW ANY OTHER GAME UNBALANCED LIKE THIS SHIT.

Dont tell me taht you know destro who is unstopable i know that SOME players are very hard to beat and they play destro , game is unbalanced when you take 100 players playing x y z clases , and see what clases win most , and destro is one of worst if not worst class in game , its very easy for your opponent to burn your gust with ONE skill and he can stun you for 40sec, so you are raped by evrything , evry class asasing bm bd kfm are fking wall for me, forever immune counter block 0 dmg 0 stun and they do meat ball from me, i was trying countles numbers of build watching youtube to learn something but i cant pass it i give up , if other clases have auto combo or are immune 90% of fight or deal crazy ammount dmg liek lock , they are OP.

tl:dr

Destro is to hard to skill depend class , soem of ppl can use it , but most clases *cricket* destro hard , majority of clases herre is more easy to play and they are more OP then destro , destro for avverage player is useles shit , i know that playing on less skill depend class like lock or summ  i will be easy plat or higher but i chosed destro when started game and i never changing class rather i quit game , im mad at me that i gived this game so much of my free time and money i invested to this game , i spend like 300 euro and im mad at me for that. so farevell i Duck this game so hard

Made it to Plat in one day with Destroyer. Destroyer is okayish. Not too strong. He needs the HM spin for Warlock and FM. But Destroyer isnt weak lol.
Destroyer is one of the harder classes in PvP. You should be aware of that.

-Ra9eQuit

you are right, the fact that our defense skills using focus is a joke, while every class got q and e for free and 367 other iframes.... one problem now after the update is that sin and kfm are more OP then ever, they were 2 classes u could ez beat as a destro before, but now its a conter, so u have as conter : FM , BM , BD , KFM and SIN... WL 50/50 , only seems sums are easy to me.

I heard it will change at 50, but i think its Bullshit, des is good for open pvp, control mass noobs, but 1on1 is not the strongest

1 hour ago, Altonat said:

Yeah, they're so underpowered, no wonder bots use them and summoners.

Bots use destroyers because they were adapted from early PvE bots, taken due to the early health recovery strength of Grab/Wedge. That strength is meaningless in PvP, but it's much easier to adapt what you have (especially since your bots may already be flagged) than to start over. Bots use summoners because they win via immunity hack.

des is top dps in pvp it can literally kill u in roughly 2-3 secs if u make 1 mistake against it. Kfm is similar but des kills quickest. If ur in gold u should be able to kill anyone with fury ani cancel in seconds. If u  cant make it out of gold then im sorry its just ur bad not gonna sugarcoat it, I suggest u look up endah or bison  they are diamond deses  and prt good study their play. Instead of cussing out and raging why dont u u learn the pvp system? arena is not easy its very unforgiving  so if u cant deal with that and pvp is ur main focus i suggest u find another game

Part of fighting a destro is trying to decide when to burn your escapes. A destro can be very unforgiving to a player that burns his escaped. he will catch you and gut you in 3 secs. Destro is somewhat balanced imo. If you got caught in the endless slashes then you probably burned escapes too fast. I know i have had my fair share of moments like that. especially if the destro knows your class and escapes. he'll wait for you to burn them and then let it rip on your non-ready body.

Just now, dmoe33 said:

des is top dps in pvp it can literally kill u in roughly 2-3 secs if u make 1 mistake against it. Kfm is similar but des kills quickest. If ur in gold u should be able to kill anyone with fury ani cancel in seconds. If u  cant make it out of gold then im sorry its just ur bad not gonna sugarcoat it, I suggest u look up endah or bison  they are diamond deses  and prt good study their play. Instead of cussing out and raging why dont u u learn the pvp system? arena is not easy its very unforgiving  so if u cant deal with that and pvp is ur main focus i suggest u find another game

You shouldn't describe balance like that, instead you should do it  like this. If a kfm vs a dest, and BOTH players play PERFECTLY the kfm will win EVERY time. THAT is what imbalance is. Not praying your enemy makes a mistake and capitalizing on that, because any class can win like that.

3 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

You shouldn't describe balance like that, instead you should do it  like this. If a kfm vs a dest, and BOTH players play PERFECTLY the kfm will win EVERY time. THAT is what imbalance is. Not praying your enemy makes a mistake and capitalizing on that, because any class can win like that.

Define perfectly cause if one person plays perfectly that means the other didnt. That is not what imbalance is completely, imbalance is when something is so much better then something else which makes it unfair. The pvp system is extremely unbalanced no matter how u twist it and itll stay that way, why its so apparent is the fact that its VERY unforgiving make one mistake and ur taking 60% hp or even dying, Imbalance was summoner before 50 where even if u outplayed the summoner in EVERY WAY they would still win. Matchups are imbalanced FM vs BM BM always wins no matter what unless the BM is terrible WL vs Des WL wins 100% unless they play like shite however that doesnt mean u should jus afk cause u can still win. If u have have the skills and the knowledge u can still win its just incredibly more difficult then it should be. Making a rage post wont do anything other then waste a few secs of ur time, actually trying to get better will

Probably what they should remove is BD defense skills, it is true, BD is easy to kill but over all they can be at 100% defense most of the time so if a skilled BD plays around they can win to anyone but warlock because of the AoE ground skills

Diamond Destroyer here (highest was #34, currently at #89 because had to reformat and too lazy to download BNS lol...) and yeah I can vouch for this tbh. Yeah we have the highest killing speed in the game but at what cost? We have no defensive moves what so ever. All our "defense" moves (TAB spin, C) cost 20 focus each and our shield is used primarily as an offensive tool with its stun since so many classes can turn it against us (Sin stun break, KFM Triple Kick etc etc). When looking at a class like LBD for example, with what? 10 seconds worth of resist? Not to mention they have high focus regen, have the same TAB spin as us, have Q/E dodge, AND have supreme damage, it seems a bit unfair. Not to mention their 5 second/5 hit resist comes with a 10% free heal on a 36 SECOND COOLDOWN! It really is a pain

3 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

des is top dps in pvp it can literally kill u in roughly 2-3 secs if u make 1 mistake against it. Kfm is similar but des kills quickest. If ur in gold u should be able to kill anyone with fury ani cancel in seconds.

That assumes the Destroyer is using Fury, which it usually is not. Destroyer has quite low damage outside of Fury's burst.

Yes, a good player can get into Diamond with any class. However, at the highest level of play, Destroyer is hamstrung by its awful neutral game. I don't see anyone winning a major tournament with one any time soon.

13 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

That assumes the Destroyer is using Fury, which it usually is not. Destroyer has quite low damage outside of Fury's burst.

Yes, a good player can get into Diamond with any class. However, at the highest level of play, Destroyer is hamstrung by its awful neutral game. I don't see anyone winning a major tournament with one any time soon.

ESL winner few ones back: a des. even w/o fury they can still kill u in seconds fury jus makes it go by so much quicker but thats not the only thing is that they can keep u stunned and wide open to their ani cancels like how kfm can chain stun u in a 3rf des can do the same except its a lot easier to do+ no one even mentioned how they can act out of iframes + they can spin out of CC and that grab they have. Again look up some diamond deses seee how they play yes des has lower dmg outside of anything else but thats offset by their incredibly high dmg in short time with the ani cancels, also remember u dont need crazy high dmg to win an arena match

27 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

ESL winner few ones back: a des.

I said major tournament, not European community amateurs who have played the game for 2 months apiece.

Also, I am a diamond Destroyer, and by your post, I don't think you've played Destroyer at all or even bothered to read what their skills are. The only iframes a Destroyer has which are not limited to the animation of the action are T3S2 Typhoon (1 second on CC resist, once per 60-second cooldown) and T4S3 Persistence (5 hits or 5 seconds, 1 minute cooldown). SS = ends when you can move. T4S2 Ram = ends when you land. Searing Strike = ends when you move and does not extend to Scorching Strike, so if you try the followup, you can get CC'd right back out of it. A KFM, however, can actually attack for a full second after Q/E ends (2 per 12 seconds), and upon 3 resists, get 6 seconds of immunity to all attacks that don't penetrate defense and can freely attack for that period. Destroyer cannot spin out of CC; they only have regular tab break and T4 Persistence for a 1-minute stun/daze break if they spec it and lose Fury. Everything else has to be preemptive, like everyone else's defenses. Oh, and that grab? There is now only one class without additional means of escaping grab. Summoner can cat smash you out, FM can detonate knockback, BM and BD have Flock of Blades, KFM has Emit Frost, and Assassin has Lotus of Escape, Warlock's thrall can pull the Destroyer out. That leaves -- you guessed it -- other Destroyers.

19 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

I said major tournament, not European community amateurs who have played the game for 2 months apiece.

Also, I am a diamond Destroyer, and by your post, I don't think you've played Destroyer at all or even bothered to read what their skills are. The only iframes a Destroyer has which are not limited to the animation of the action are T3S2 Typhoon (1 second on CC resist, once per 60-second cooldown) and T4S3 Persistence (5 hits or 5 seconds, 1 minute cooldown). SS = ends when you can move. T4S2 Ram = ends when you land. Searing Strike = ends when you move and does not extend to Scorching Strike, so if you try the followup, you can get CC'd right back out of it. A KFM, however, can actually attack for a full second after Q/E ends (2 per 12 seconds), and upon 3 resists, get 6 seconds of immunity to all attacks that don't penetrate defense and can freely attack for that period. Destroyer cannot spin out of CC; they only have regular tab break and T4 Persistence for a 1-minute stun/daze break if they spec it and lose Fury. Everything else has to be preemptive, like everyone else's defenses. Oh, and that grab? There is now only one class without additional means of escaping grab. Summoner can cat smash you out, FM can detonate knockback, BM and BD have Flock of Blades, KFM has Emit Frost, and Assassin has Lotus of Escape, Warlock's thrall can pull the Destroyer out. That leaves -- you guessed it -- other Destroyers.

14 hours ago, menacell said:

Im rank 1 des in eu and des is one of the stronger classes atm due to fort. Just learn how to deal with those classes and you should easily get diamond on both EU and NA server.

On 3/29/2016 at 5:45 PM, dmoe33 said:

Define perfectly cause if one person plays perfectly that means the other didnt. That is not what imbalance is completely, imbalance is when something is so much better then something else which makes it unfair. The pvp system is extremely unbalanced no matter how u twist it and itll stay that way, why its so apparent is the fact that its VERY unforgiving make one mistake and ur taking 60% hp or even dying, Imbalance was summoner before 50 where even if u outplayed the summoner in EVERY WAY they would still win. Matchups are imbalanced FM vs BM BM always wins no matter what unless the BM is terrible WL vs Des WL wins 100% unless they play like shite however that doesnt mean u should jus afk cause u can still win. If u have have the skills and the knowledge u can still win its just incredibly more difficult then it should be. Making a rage post wont do anything other then waste a few secs of ur time, actually trying to get better will

Nah you're thinking wrong. If both players play perfectly, and one loses, that means the class's kit is better. 

Same goes for Assassn vs Kfm, the sin has an overwhelming advantage

Imbalance. Idk how you are going to disagree with me and agree with me all in the same post.. great job man.

Also I would appreciate if you didn't assume im "raging" just because i was stating a fact just to make yourself feel better.

5 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Nah you're thinking wrong. If both players play perfectly, and one loses, that means the class's kit is better. 

Same goes for Assassn vs Kfm, the sin has an overwhelming advantage

Imbalance. Idk how you are going to disagree with me and agree with me all in the same post.. great job man.

Also I would appreciate if you didn't assume im "raging" just because i was stating a fact just to make yourself feel better.

Tell me when u wanna continue the discussion rather then rage and insult me

2 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Tell me when u wanna continue the discussion rather then rage and insult me

Glad you're resorting to calling me a rager and not "continuing  the discussion" because of that? 

If you are just going to make excuses for not being able to come up with a solid counter argument(really childish btw) I suggest you lay off the forums. Have a nice day.

Archived