Sooooo about the lv 49 bottleneck

dmoe33

Was this how it was designed? because im prt sure even if u do all the story quests and the side ones and dailies u wont get to lv 50 while progressing through the story. Lots of ppl are stuck at lv 49 and it makes me curious on the reasons why it was done like dis 

3 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Was this how it was designed? because im prt sure even if u do all the story quests and the side ones and dailies u wont get to lv 50 while progressing through the story. Lots of ppl are stuck at lv 49 and it makes me curious on the reasons why it was done like dis 

What do you do when you need xp for hongmoon levels?  Dailies.  

I haven't finished the story on this region so not sure how far this expansion pushed the story but I doubt it finishes the jinsoyun arc proceeding into the hell arc.  

5 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Because there is more story but it isn't out yet.

I recommend you doing dailies, and 24man instances. Helped me hit 50 right away.

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Because we don't have the full storyline for Silverfrost?

You do understand that there's 4 chapters left and that would've been enough to level us to 50 or close to it.

ahhh true true completely forgot about that, i guess the question now would be why did NC decide to give us half the story instead of the full one if they are rushing out updates

2 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

ahhh true true completely forgot about that, i guess the question now would be why did NC decide to give us half the story instead of the full one if they are rushing out updates

Because moderation?

If they wanted to rush out content, we would've gotten 50 patch on the last content patch.

Also, we already got enough people whining that they are throwing patches out too fast and no time for them to upgrade their gear(which I do not understand).

Just now, Zuzu said:

Because moderation?

If they wanted to rush out content, we would've gotten 50 patch on the last content patch.

Also, we already got enough people whining that they are throwing patches out too fast and no time for them to upgrade their gear(which I do not understand).

lol they are rushing content. Isnt it obvious when they said "well let u know more about the update in the next few weeks" then the next day they said " silverfrost comes out in 2 days!"

Yeah this was pretty disappointing to be honest. I have about 25% of my bar left and I've run out of stuff to do. Now I'm stuck with just doing dailies. This didn't happen when I was leveling to 45, so I was hoping it would be the same. 

Just now, dmoe33 said:

lol they are rushing content. Isnt it obvious when they said "well let u know more about the update in the next few weeks" then the next day they said " silverfrost comes out in 2 days!"

Seems like a fine pace to me.

Also, last time I checked they said the Silverfrost patch was to come in Spring. It was technically spring already when the patch was announced to debut. People were just anticipating it would be later so when it wasn't, they are claiming it's "rushed".

3 minutes ago, xarallei said:

Yeah this was pretty disappointing to be honest. I have about 25% of my bar left and I've run out of stuff to do. Now I'm stuck with just doing dailies. This didn't happen when I was leveling to 45, so I was hoping it would be the same. 

Because god forbid you don't get to lv50 within 1 day of the patch.

It honestly doesn't take long to get from 49~50 with dailies and some grinding if you decide to go that route.

10 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Because,that would mean less people buying XP food like HM soup?as well as other stuff that help in leveling.

It just also indirectly makes the grind to HM 10 longer which would make it more boring for some people who are less patient..That means those people are more likely to use/buy XP food and stuff that help them level up faster..Makes sense?

I know some people that hit 50 day one, so no: doing the story, blues and at least some / the exp efficient dailies can get you 50 in one day.

But i dont mind being 49 to be honest. Think of it as another HM level lol - there is no real benefit in hitting 50 anyway other than using the new soushields. And if you have a soulshield worthy of actually wearing and enhancing it you could just take the effort and do some dailies to hit 50^^

2 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

I know some people that hit 50 day one, so no: doing the story, blues and at least some / the exp efficient dailies can get you 50 in one day.

But i dont mind being 49 to be honest. Think of it as another HM level lol - there is no real benefit in hitting 50 anyway other than using the new soushields. And if you have a soulshield worthy of actually wearing and enhancing it you could just take the effort and do some dailies to hit 50^^

Yea i mean its not like OMGWDFFKNCRAA but its just kinda odd how u progress smoothly form 45-49 then then at 49 its kinda an abrupt stop so it kinda seems strange HM lvls rae a diff story they supposed to suck to lvl so yea.

P.S. i jus hit 50 while writing this :3

To be honest I like it.  Gives more purpose to the level then just -I did the story quest I'm 50-. If you want to complain about something then complain about those frozen venom darts.... You need like 190 of those and you get what 6 from dailies? Rest is going to be a grind fest

1 minute ago, PandaTakeOver said:

To be honest I like it.  Gives more purpose to the level then just -I did the story quest I'm 50-. If you want to complain about something then complain about those frozen venom darts.... You need like 190 of those and you get what 6 from dailies? Rest is going to be a grind fest

Lol that sort of contradicts itself, but im not complaining either it jus makes me curious 

3 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Lol that sort of contradicts itself, but im not complaining either it jus makes me curious 

Yeah a little bit, how I see it level boosts you. The  weapon you are grinding all that stuff for have little to no improvements =/. Level you can grind for with no limit. The fangs rarely drop and when they do its like 1.(24 man is an easy grind to 50 or dailies to make it more lucrative)

6 minutes ago, PandaTakeOver said:

Yeah a little bit, how I see it level boosts you. The  weapon you are grinding all that stuff for have little to no improvements =/. Level you can grind for with no limit. The fangs rarely drop and when they do its like 1.(24 man is an easy grind to 50 or dailies to make it more lucrative)

Yea i get what ya mean they only drop in 1ns (that ive seen) and u need 100s to upgrade ur wep which is a very very long grind 

30 minutes ago, VRock said:

I got lvl 50 only doing story quests/daily/blue quests (also used 9 Hongmoon Soups because was siting in my storage and they are untradeable).

The soups are probably what got u there quick they actually give quite a significant boost thats overlooked by others.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Because moderation?

Because not everyone plays one single char and / or plays all day long. If you just have 1 or 2 chars its easy but some people have multiple characters lol and some people dont have 8 hours a day to spend on a game. This is the average player that is getting upset not the hardcores that spend a working days hours of time on a game =P

2 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

You clearly did no dailies or one off blue quests on your way then and only done the yellow main line.

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

IDK what ur talkin about cause i did do some not all. This thread isnt a complaint 

You clearly said a lot of players are stuck at 49, when there is also a lot of players at level 50 already.

The dailies need to be done on the way during the yellow main line, you simply won't achieve 50 by just running the main line.

3 minutes ago, Taemek said:

You clearly said a lot of players are stuck at 49, when there is also a lot of players at level 50 already.

The dailies need to be done on the way during the yellow main line, you simply won't achieve 50 by just running the main line.

Yes that's the truth is it not? and ofc they need to be done i didnt deny any of it. Dailies aren't the only source of xp

Archived