Silvermoon release-an apology?

Shîro

Since you guys did mistake by not correct translating a "23 march" from english and translated it to "this spring" for UK. Me and rest of people who didn't know and that know only for last 1 day since tweet information- we want an apology! Check your own links if you can make such mistake and not telling half of community that has "UK" language on website that you are going to release something at specific date then there is seriously something wront with your managment team.

WTF_NCSOFT.jpg

5 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Just curious, what exactly would them giving an apology accomplish? Or is it just for your ego?

yes they ruined my hype for next patch and I lost interest of playing now. They even stopped daily dash out of nowhere and giving us patch in the middle of pvp season. To many mistakes I want apology to see if they even care about players if they are even sorry for their mistakes or if they only want our money. It is simple to say "We are so sorry" if they make mistake- if they can't even do that much- then this game has no future.

5 minutes ago, Shîro said:

yes they ruined my hype for next patch and I lost interest of playing now. They even stopped daily dash out of nowhere and giving us patch in the middle of pvp season. To many mistakes I want apology to see if they even care about players if they are even sorry for their mistakes or if they only want our money. It is simple to say "We are so sorry" if they make mistake- if they can't even do that much- then this game has no future.

Correction, the game has no future for YOU.

It's a bummer for you if you do not want to keep play, but that's your problem.

I for one do not need a forced BP (oil company) "I'm sorry...." to enjoy the game.

12 minutes ago, Shîro said:

05JK77a.jpg

This can't be more appropriate.

1 minute ago, Shîro said:

Force? Nobody is forcing anyone- if they can't do it on their own after making such mistake then it shows how badly they treat customers.
Also yes it did kill my game, I lost half of my interest, basically I am just standing in town now doing nothing expect being mad how they threat me for my 150€
And my friend even left game- and I bet he wasn't only one.

If it killed the game than why are you in it?

Once again sounds like a personal problem.

You might as well quit because this isn't the first time they ended the wheel early without saying anything, and they said the patch will be in the spring which it is...... so don't expect an "I'm sorry.."

3 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Correction, the game has no future for YOU.

It's a bummer for you if you do not want to keep play, but that's your problem.

I for one do not need a forced BP (oil company) "I'm sorry...." to enjoy the game.

Force? Nobody is forcing anyone- if they can't do it on their own after making such mistake then it shows how badly they treat customers.
Also yes it did kill my game, I lost half of my interest, basically I am just standing in town now doing nothing expect being mad how they threat me for my 150€

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Here is your apology:

We are truly sorry ...that you see it this way. Good luck in future endeavors.

there .-. now lets all go back to playing.

There is no reason of an apology if it isn't from one who made mistake and who really mean it..

1 minute ago, Puppy Pie said:

I am in game because I invested money to it, and I am not some kid who get his pocket money from his parents so I know value of money and I am not stupid enough to just throwing them away, yet it can't be personal problem if I am not only one who has problem- and I am not only one, definitely.

Technically speaking, they are correct by saying the content is to be released some time in Spring. The first day of Spring was March 20th.

You lost interests because there will be new content?

Mad about Daily Dash? You mean Shit Dash cause there is nothing worthy of the current one. The new one they are implementing will come with a costume.

Just now, Shîro said:

I am in game because I invested money to it, and I am not some kid who get his pocket money from his parents so I know value of money and I am not stupid enough to just throwing them away, yet it can't be personal problem if I am not only one who has problem- and I am not only one, definitely.

You know you throw money away on more things in life right?

here are some examples of money sinks

-bottled drinks

-going out to eat

-going to the movie

-buying a fancy car

-buying a boat

-buying a house (because honestly we can live in basic shacks and be fine)

-internet

-phones

and soooo much more.

So if that money means SOOOOO much to you than stay AFK have fun doing that, but if you are doing than then quit crying about how you are quitting... do one or the other

5 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

You might as well quit because this isn't the first time they ended the wheel early without saying anything, and they said the patch will be in the spring which it is...... so don't expect an "I'm sorry.."

I want apology for wrong translation of UK language so they did actually "hide" the release date, not for a wheel. But as I see there is no point talking to you, you are basically here just to troll me and I wonder how many of your 650+ posts were actually an answers or questions, I bet at least 600 were trolling posts.

1 minute ago, Shîro said:

I want apology for wrong translation of UK language so they did actually "hide" the release date, not for a wheel. But as I see there is no point talking to you, you are basically here just to troll me and I wonder how many of your 650+ posts were actually an answers or questions, I bet at least 600 were trolling posts.

I've been answering your questions, you're the one trolling for sympathy. lol 

I'll answer you once again they are not going to say sorry.

1. they said spring which it is

2. they have ended the spin before without saying anything

3. should everyone say sorry when they translate something incorrectly or misspell a word?

13 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Yes, this is the reason that the game has no future. Not the bots. Or the cookie-cutter plot. Or the lackluster gameplay. Or the neglect towards much needed hotfixes. Or the watered-down world design. No, it's definitely the fact that they did not issue an apology for a date change.

4 minutes ago, Shîro said:

You do realize that by giving them money, you are supporting their bad habits? You are directly responsible for making them think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Shîro said:

There is no reason of an apology if it isn't from one who made mistake and who really mean it..

I will remember to flag my sarcasm posts in the future seems some still dont recognize it when they see it o.o

I want to point out again that they didn't translate it incorrectly...  "This spring" is what they told the NA players too.  The OP seems to be misinformed and think that the NA players knew it was coming on the 23rd since last week.

3 minutes ago, Moggie said:

did not issue an apology for a date change.

They didn't do a date change. Their horrible mistake is didn't update the uk locale on website news to change from "spring" to "march 23" yesterday. (and it's technically still correct)

1 minute ago, Dark Falz said:

I want to point out again that they didn't translate it incorrectly...  "This spring" is what they told the NA players too.  The OP seems to be misinformed and think that the NA players knew it was coming on the 23rd since last week.

Yes, I believe he thinks that the NA players got "March 23rd" right away rather than it changed yesterday.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention!

The title of the article got indeed updated on the NA version of the website while the EU one was not hence why it was still saying "Spring" while the other article was saying "March 23". I just applied that change to the EU website and would like to apologies for the discrepancies between titles. I have let people in charge aware to prevent this issue occurring again in the future.

14 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention!

The title of the article got indeed updated on the NA version of the website while the EU one was not hence why it was still saying "Spring" while the other article was saying "March 23". I just applied that change to the EU website and would like to apologies for the discrepancies between titles. I have let people in charge aware to prevent this issue occurring again in the future.

ayyyy

1 hour ago, Shîro said:

That explains it. 150 Euros. He's a P2W, so of course he feels entitled. Hope OP enjoys disappointment.

2 hours ago, Shîro said:

i really don't understand why -the apology-, aren't we at spring?, there is no problem with whatever they wrote...

and what you want them to say they are sorry for releasing content?

as far as i know/read, they stated from the beginning they wanted to put the content out fast ( so every region would be playing the same content patch)

Archived