Honorary Ornament drop rate decreased at Mushins Tower?

Exposing Hackers

Around 10 runs in the past 3 days , 1 was able to get 4 honorary ornament from Mushins Tower. But today i did around 10 runs and still no drop yet and i was wondering if the drop rate was decreased today in some quick update or something. If others are having this problem as well than i will know not to do it anymore so i don't have to waste my time.

Update - Finally got 1 on the 13th run lol.

Conclusion - its either i got really really lucky on the first 3 days and my luck went the complete opposite on the 4th day(today) or something was changed in the system to decrease the drop rate. Either way im probably not going to farm mushin tower after this experience except for the dailies of course.

Up till now only saw one in Naryu, i guess you were lucky and didn't knew. Making dailies and some extras runs in MT and Naryu since the update and can't even make my soul , have the others materials and i'm not willing to pay 20 gold for each 

4 hours ago, Verticalrun said:

I doubt it was ninja nerfed since i did about 80 musin 8.2 runs without a single ornament drop this last weekend. Sounds like  you where just really lucky to get 3 in that few runs.

RNG is RNG.

Wow man, tough luck there.

I got 4 ornaments from 4 first runs after the patch (2 from Mushin 8.2, 2 from Junghado). After that I got about 5-6 ornaments from about 50 runs, from Jun and Mushin 8.2, and 3 ornaments in Naryu lab in about 20-30 runs.

I've only heard of people getting it from Junghado and 8.2 so I doubt it's "5-8" - I've never heard of anyone getting it from 8.1 or 5/6.

On 17/03/2016 at 2:41 PM, Enhance said:

Wow man, tough luck there.

I got 4 ornaments from 4 first runs after the patch (2 from Mushin 8.2, 2 from Junghado). After that I got about 5-6 ornaments from about 50 runs, from Jun and Mushin 8.2, and 3 ornaments in Naryu lab in about 20-30 runs.

I've only heard of people getting it from Junghado and 8.2 so I doubt it's "5-8" - I've never heard of anyone getting it from 8.1 or 5/6.

its from 5+, i got 1 at 5th already.

I already did arround 80-100 mushin runs and i got arround 8-10 ornaments didnt count em.

But i can tell i only got 1 from floor 7 not even one on 8.1 and all others on 8.2

I´m not sure if 8.3 drops them because i only killed him arround 5 times so far with only 5 times the costume.

So on avg i think a 10% chance per run isnt that bad

Archived