Let's be serious guys. Summoner is UNDERPOWERED

I checked this forum to find tips for my summoner and my lil' Frisky in pvp, yet I see people trolling saying "Summoner is OP". Really? You can't be at least honest? You think NCSoft will nerf it even further when you lie that it's overpowered? Name one skill which is OP. Oh? THANK YOU. Now go play your spin2win Destro.

https://gyazo.com/103cf82f286cbb4d0c686318aab112aa

How does this shit even slide? I'm 21, okay? I have like SEVEN skillpoints. I have HALF of my skills. I have a LOT, okay? I know I don't have True Friend which is a huge buff and I know I need to spend literally all my skillpoints on Sunflower, Backstep and Doom'n'bloom, which leaves me with absolutely NO utility or damage. But still. I LOST TWICE. Against freaking 45 HM 5 KFM and 45 HM3 Destro BOT. It's ridiculous. I'm smart, my face is big so I press many buttons at the same time while facerolling on my keyboard. I met TWO bots. TWO. AND THEY WERE DESTROS, MY WORST MATCH UP! Only KFM can compare with its ridiculousness. :/ They should completely remove Searing Palm pvp spec and change Tremor stun to daze. This shit is too OP. I lost TWICE? TWO FREAKING TIMES?!?! ONCE TO A FREAKING NO CD TYPHOON W/ TELEPORT?

BUFF SUMMONER SO I CAN WIN WITH THOSE BROKEN CLASSES LIKE DESTRO AND KFM ON MY 21 LEVEL!!!!

14 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

I checked this forum to find tips for my summoner and my lil' Frisky in pvp, yet I see people trolling saying "Summoner is OP". Really? You can't be at least honest? You think NCSoft will nerf it even further when you lie that it's overpowered? Name one skill which is OP. Oh? THANK YOU. Now go play your spin2win Destro.

How does this shit even slide? I'm 21, okay? I have like SEVEN skillpoints. I have HALF of my skills. I have a LOT, okay? I know I don't have True Friend which is a huge buff and I know I need to spend literally all my skillpoints on Sunflower, Backstep and Doom'n'bloom, which leaves me with absolutely NO utility or damage. But still. I LOST TWICE. Against freaking 45 HM 5 KFM and 45 HM3 Destro BOT. It's ridiculous. I'm smart, my face is big so I press many buttons at the same time while facerolling on my keyboard. I met TWO bots. TWO. AND THEY WERE DESTROS, MY WORST MATCH UP! Only KFM can compare with its ridiculousness. :/ They should completely remove Searing Palm pvp spec and change Tremor stun to daze. This shit is too OP. I lost TWICE? TWO FREAKING TIMES?!?! ONCE TO A FREAKING NO CD TYPHOON W/ TELEPORT?

BUFF SUMMONER SO I CAN WIN WITH THOSE BROKEN CLASSES LIKE DESTRO AND KFM ON MY 21 LEVEL!!!!

I agree what the hell.Donate for frisky to be a true friend1!!11!2 losses are unacceptable omg.Also good luck on levelling up i know is hard as hell for summoner which has so many skills and need so many skills!But don't worry man if you're skilled you'll get to 45 eventually!Also guys stop insulting summoners what the hell is a class that requires the usage of your head.How would you press all those buttons otherwise,hands aren't enough.You have no idea how tiring is to play summoner you actually need to have neck muscles you plebs!!!11!!

9 minutes ago, D4ve said:

I agree what the hell.Donate for frisky to be a true friend1!!11!2 losses are unacceptable omg.Also good luck on levelling up i know is hard as hell for summoner which has so many skills and need so many skills!But don't worry man if you're skilled you'll get to 45 eventually!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! But PvE... it's even worse! Those mobs don't even look at me. I don't want to hit them in the back, because I AM their opponent. Yet they ignore me and I can't even take damage. I'm always waiting for them to actually attack me, but they never do. I even use Q so my little Frisky hides and doesn't take damage. Yet they always ignore me and try to attack him. I don't want to be cheap, I'm a real warrior, okay? How do I kill them then? I don't want to put Frisky in harm's way. :(

32 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Thanks for the words of encouragement! But PvE... it's even worse! Those mobs don't even look at me. I don't want to hit them in the back, because I AM their opponent. Yet they ignore me and I can't even take damage. I'm always waiting for them to actually attack me, but they never do. I even use Q so my little Frisky hides and doesn't take damage. Yet they always ignore me and try to attack him. I don't want to be cheap, I'm a real warrior, okay? How do I kill them then? I don't want to put Frisky in harm's way. :(

WHAT?OH NO POOR FRISKY.I CAN IMAGINE IT CURLING UP TO PROTECT HIMSELF AGAINST THOSE DAMN HUNTERS.I'M GOING TO CALL PETA

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

First all I wanted to say was Kappa...

But then I had a thought on it... this post deserves a medal just as much as beladin(the man who admitted their organisation was involved in 911 incident- not sure how to spell it ) himself deserves to win the Nobel price for world peace, since he sacrificed himself and his country so America will only attack Iraq instead of the rest of the world and start world war 3 

XD WP KAPPA FTW

I don't get it but thanks for joining me in this petition to buff Summoner! I'm taking one for the team! Hate me spank me you will never break me! Summoners let's all strike so they buff us! How can we ever lose on 21 level against mere 45 HM5?

LET'S NOT PLAY PVP AT ALL UNTIL THEY BRING OUR OLD DOOM'N'BLOOM BACK!!!

Summoner buffs pls, cat needs to be immune to damage and instakill opponents + if dandelion gets hit you should turn invisible for the rest of the game and be able to cast skills while invisible and resisting everything. What are you doing NCsoft. Are you blind or what?

7 minutes ago, DukeOfHorror said:

wins were from all bots

Yeah, that's why I lost to 45 H5 KFM. Logic so hard QQ Still, Destro bots with NO CD hacks and perfect counters are pretty hard for 21 level scummoner with no skills other than Sunflower. I think they should be nerfed so I don't have to actually try against destro bots. I literally can't possibly escape from NO CD Fury Typhoon before and after Blitz, Ram and Pull :/ OP!

19 hours ago, Jinjii said:

They're trolling, this sentence said it all really xD

"I'm smart, my face is big so I press many buttons at the same time while facerolling on my keyboard. "

No, he is not. Summoner is designed for ppl that do not have "hands" (what a nice and warm design for world wide players), but unfortunately keyboard is not.  

25 minutes ago, Duniak said:

Homie you are so right. Cat should have 9 lives.

Now that's what i call an idea,But let's make it better.Let's make the summon cast 0 seconds,and the possibility to start with 9 cats.Let's be honest man if they kill your cat you can't resummon is too hard to run in stealth to the other edge of the world while being faster than the opponent and totally invisible and resisting damage.I mean wtf summoner is not assassin is not like summoner stealth is good as assassin's one!Buff the phuking summoner pls people can't endure playing it anymore like this the class is dying no one plays summoner.

15 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Yeah, that's why I lost to 45 H5 KFM. Logic so hard QQ Still, Destro bots with NO CD hacks and perfect counters are pretty hard for 21 level scummoner with no skills other than Sunflower. I think they should be nerfed so I don't have to actually try against destro bots. I literally can't possibly escape from NO CD Fury Typhoon before and after Blitz, Ram and Pull :/ OP!

You know you are underpowered at lvl 21 right.  You need to realize the game is balance at lvl 25 for summoner.

Archived