Warlock solo bug

Laigatto

well this happened in brightstone ruins  ...didn't check somwere else... so basically you cant solo with warlock because when you use 2 skill/ss or just walk around spamming skill mobs reset.. i mention that im in  range of mobs... almost center of room... its pretty frustating...

This has happened to me with FM and WL in pretty much any situation where the mob becomes rooted or slowed, so it doesn't happen every single time, but happens quite often.

At first I thought it was just an issue with FM, but seeing it happen on WL when the thrall isn't activated is absolutely frustrating.

I've basically had to resort to staying within 5-10m of the mob to keep the reset from happening, which with FM was "ok" since you can run around spamming pretty much every ability, but with WL, this is becoming completely annoying whenever I'm soloing.

One thing I noticed is the reset thing happens a lot more in dungeons and 24man fields than in open world combat. Either way...yeah, tanking with caster class is a "workaround" LOL X_____X

Yeah, this is happening a lot with my Warlock.
Sometimes when SS
When 2 downed
And most of time, like a lot, when i use Soul Shackle (2) and run around the enemies

This is frustating and game break, because ruin all your solo runs... not only dungeons, but Mushin Tower.
You get realy upset when Junghado is with 15% life and reset for no reason just because a bug

Same thing here. And guess what class I'm playing: Warlock !

Soul Shackle/SS and even Tether Blade and Dragon Helix caused mobs to reset randomly. It's really, really frustrating. Makes the squishy caster EVEN squisher, when they reset and then attack you again, while you have no spells to fend them off. I died so many times because of this.

Happened to me on random mobs in bsh24.  I assumed it was because I was too far from the mobs so they just reset but it kept on happening, then it happened in 3f for me too and well, that didn't end well.

4 hours ago, xSonatax said:

Speaking of mobs with charge, I noticed while leveling that sometimes when they charge they completely ignore "C" and still knock you down. 

Not just mobs, but in pvp other classes can ignore C as well, like when its set to no auto target from outside circle, assassins can still hit you throwing knife or switch with you.

Edit:  Just found a post on BnS dojo about warlock mob resetting and this was clearly on other regions because it was back in 2015!! I wonder if their versions are fixed or not cuz if not lol bye bye warlock 

Hi I googled this problem because my alt has no problem with Mushin but I was trying to switch my main to warlock and I can't get pass Bromani without resetting him :( Is there an upcoming fix for this I hope?? I really want to play my lock!

It happened to me with my ForceMaster, but since the new patch it happends a lot more, its kinda frustrating with my WL.

Hi I googled this problem because my alt has no problem with Mushin but I was trying to switch my main to warlock and I can't get pass Bromani without resetting him :( Is there an upcoming fix for this I hope?? I really want to play my lock!

For now, try to just use one CC at the time and try to be as near as Bomani as you can. Don't summon Thrall at the beginning of the fight, because if Thrall disappear Bomani resets, so, try to use it midle of the fight. Also, do not use SS too much because he will reset too. That's how I lead with the resets of every mob... its frustrating because well... as you are range class (With high cast), you're squishy and if you can't use your roots makes you more vulnerable, but oh well...

• 1 year later...

This bug has existed since WL was released and probably will never be fixed at this rate. I know its not a 'game breaking' bug that affects everyone, but having to kill the same mob 3-5 times and because it resets multiple times, even if you are standing on its head and not moving because it is reset by some skill or effect in your rotation that it doesn't like is a huge waste of time when you take into account places like celestial basin where you may have to kill 40-70 mobs to get 800 peaches or something. Its not just shackle that resets either, any of our CC abilities will do it, the only sure fire way to not reset them is to stand there without your thrall and get pummelled hoping you can dps them down before they kill you....

this bug is really annoying and it mostly triggers when I use second wind and retreat but at some occasion I dont even know what causes it. as Valk stated that having to kill the same mob numerous times due to it resets from this bug is game breaking. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Archived