Nerf Destroyers

BliXxas

As an Assassin I really dislike Destroyer because it force me to play like a coward (poison bomb -> shuriken -> stun -> hits 2 times -> repeat -> congratz, you win)

This is maybe the biggest flaw of the game : some match-up are just not fun at all to play.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Eynix said:

As an Assassin I really dislike Destroyer because it force me to play like a coward (poison bomb -> shuriken -> stun -> hits 2 times -> repeat -> congratz, you win)

This is maybe the biggest flaw of the game : some match-up are just not fun at all to play.

Good that some Assassin admit it xD

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

Yep, Menace and you know why they were on top one ?

Because there many summoners they can face at first 10, Summoner is like the 70% class that destroyer can beat and since you got alot of cancer summoner at top you will find good amount of destroyer farming them xD

My point is when summoner get nerfed and rekt like in other versions of game destroyer rank will go down with him aswell, Cause destroyer score feed on summoner

As FM I don't really struggle vs destros except those 1% rare animals that are just insane but you face such person once in a blue moon.They are so predictable...99% of the destroyers you just know what they will do all the time.

8 hours ago, Valiant said:

Yep, Menace and you know why they were on top one ?

Because there many summoners they can face at first 10, Summoner is like the 70% class that destroyer can beat and since you got alot of cancer summoner at top you will find good amount of destroyer farming them xD

My point is when summoner get nerfed and rekt like in other versions of game destroyer rank will go down with him aswell, Cause destroyer score feed on summoner

As FM I don't really struggle vs destros except those 1% rare animals that are just insane but you face such person once in a blue moon.They are so predictable...99% of the destroyers you just know what they will do all the time.

On 3/5/2016 at 5:06 AM, BliXxas said:

Hello, 
I wanted to say that destroyers are too powerful on pvp, they only use 3 skills and do massive damage and you cant do nothing when they stun you all the time and eaven worse if they know know how to bug skill animation, cant do nothing agaist them. Sorry for bad English.

This is a yes and a no for me.

I'm not a destroyer, i'm a force master. To me Destroyers aren't that much of a threat. If i can freeze them easily and get them to burn everything. I win, simple as that. However, i still remember facing one destroyer who waited until i  blew all my escapes and then proceeded to assrape me with his combos. I didn't catch what he was doing until the 2nd round since i noticed that he barely did anything except try to stun. Remember this game is about skill when it comes to pvp. If a destroyer manages to catch you in the combo, that's your fault. each class is equipped to outdo another class. Destroyer seems perfectly fine the way it is and it may even get more OP later on.

Problem with destro spin is that it makes them immune to all cc so you cant stop it, it also makes them take no dmg, and it has huge range so if your cought in it once, you cant get away unless you have some sprint.

Only way for my BD to get away is to double SS, but then they 99% of the time jsut jumps to you and repeat their spinning over and over.

It doesnt seem to trigger deflect on BD spin either so you get no focus back, and since destro spin makes you immune to all CC you cant trigger vortex stun counter.

It also does ALOT more damage then BD spin.

It a bit to strong for 1 skill and should be toned down a bit, maybe increase focus cost to 3 and no focusregen.

On 2016/3/5 at 7:06 PM, BliXxas said:

Hello, 
 how to bug skill animation, cant do nothing agaist them

Is not but but only anicancel which is normal

But hey! Let's just nerf all classes because someone can't do jackshait against them!

rly ppl, rly

4 minutes ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Problem with destro spin is that it makes them immune to all cc so you cant stop it, it also makes them take no dmg, and it has huge range

I'm pretty sure a destro can get rekted during it even so

Typhoon Tier 3 Form 2 skill_attack_shadow.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 144 ~ 168 [12.00] shadow damageskill_attack_shadow.png

Cooldown cannot be refreshed

Penetrates Defense, Deflect

Removes Snares on use

User is resistant to Stun, Daze, Knockback, Knockdown, Knockup, Pull, Phantom Grip

User is resistant to Slow for 3 sec on resist

Costs 10 Focus on consecutive use

User is resistant to damage, status effects for 1 sec

Damage dealt increases by 12 ~ 14 [1.00] damage on consecutive use up to 2 times

Stuns enemies for 2 sec on 5 hits

26 minutes ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Problem with destro spin is that it makes them immune to all cc so you cant stop it, it also makes them take no dmg, and it has huge range so if your cought in it once, you cant get away unless you have some sprint.

Only way for my BD to get away is to double SS, but then they 99% of the time jsut jumps to you and repeat their spinning over and over.

It doesnt seem to trigger deflect on BD spin either so you get no focus back, and since destro spin makes you immune to all CC you cant trigger vortex stun counter.

It also does ALOT more damage then BD spin.

It a bit to strong for 1 skill and should be toned down a bit, maybe increase focus cost to 3 and no focusregen.

Que? You seem to be confused. Our regular spin does 1.5k damage total. You must be talking about our red spin, Typhoon, but you said if you SS out of it they jump on you and continue to spin. We cannot continue to Typhoon if we use a skill other than it. And its funny you're a BD and bitching about a class. I would tell you an easy way go curb stomp Destroyer but I'd rather not have more blade cancer at high elo.

3 hours ago, Shirou said:

Is not but but only anicancel which is normal

But hey! Let's just nerf all classes because someone can't do jackshait against them!

rly ppl, rly

I'm pretty sure a destro can get rekted during it even so

Typhoon Tier 3 Form 2 skill_attack_shadow.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 144 ~ 168 [12.00] shadow damageskill_attack_shadow.png

Cooldown cannot be refreshed

Penetrates Defense, Deflect

Removes Snares on use

User is resistant to Stun, Daze, Knockback, Knockdown, Knockup, Pull, Phantom Grip

User is resistant to Slow for 3 sec on resist

Costs 10 Focus on consecutive use

User is resistant to damage, status effects for 1 sec

Damage dealt increases by 12 ~ 14 [1.00] damage on consecutive use up to 2 times

Stuns enemies for 2 sec on 5 hits

He just a noobie blade dancer, First blade dancer to cry about destroyer -.-

Blade cancer is a pain in the ass for every class special the destroyer 

On 05/03/2016 at 8:39 AM, FilipeKun said:

me atm :D

@BliXxas well get a way for escape stun because with my KFM they are easy to be defeated, problem is u guys are CATCHED in the stun and dont do shit ^^, i personally love my destroyer, even vs others destroyers (i just catched bots e.e) is a bit hard, btw if is need to nerf destroyer? all about we talk about warlock in low lvls ^^, they were fcking annoying and op in the start, oh wait there's no need nerf to, my destroyer could get rid of 3/4 of them in the start.

so yeah live with it and learn them weakness, no need nerf into any class -.-"

need nerf and will have nerf with class balance, deal with it, players that use op class never complain, why ? class balance is coming...nerf is coming.

1 hour ago, Evechan said:

need nerf and will have nerf with class balance, deal with it, players that use op class never complain, why ? class balance is coming...nerf is coming.

you sure about that ? Cause next update is about pumping destroyer damage

So yah game see it as weak class that need pump, So you just noob who crying about it :)

Funny because i've see alot of destroyer (op class izi ani cancel no brain2play) crying about warlock (weak class) i like how those that use op class cry when they can't beat one class, what i can say about the lovely bot NOT OP class ? if 3rd programs can use it and reach 1900 pvp, thats not op, thats not easy to play...lalala

4 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Theres a reason why all the bots are destroyers.

Easy spin to win.

The bots are Destroyers because the class is well-suited for bots to level up quickly and profitably. Stone Shield comes early, and grab recovers a lot of health in early PvE. The bots did not start as PvP bots, they were adapted for PvP to take advantage of the high prices on soul stones. It's always easier to adapt what you have than to start over from scratch.

6 hours ago, Evechan said:

Not likely, considering the state of Destroyer in Korean PvP.

10 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

It does much more than that and hits multiple times per use. The only skill i can use through it is forcegrip, which they instabreak out off.

That is incorrect. Stage 2 Typhoon is immune to Phantom Grip. Slow, Soul Shackle, and Frost Prison are the only CC that I know of which can penetrate Typhoon. Soul Shackle shouldn't since it's a snare, but it does anyway. /shrug

25 minutes ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

There is alot of destroyer bots over 1900..

I haven't seen any. KFM bots are pretty brutal by comparison, but I haven't seen them above 1900 either. Would like to see a screen shot of a Destroyer bot in Platinum, or any bot for that matter.

24 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

I haven't seen any. KFM bots are pretty brutal by comparison, but I haven't seen them above 1900 either. Would like to see a screen shot of a Destroyer bot in Platinum, or any bot for that matter.

I can screenshot you alot of KFM bots plate rank lol

Fun Fact: Another name for the Destroyer class is Noob Stomper.

Seriously, Destroyer is pretty well balanced at the moment and any class that knows what they are doing can easily win against them.

If anything they need a buff which apparently is coming eventually. 

Looking at the matchups from my perspective as a Destro. ELO around 1850

KFM vs Destro: KFM favored big time

Sin vs Destro: Sin favored unless they're stupid

LBM vs Destro: Even match

FM vs Destro: Even match

BM vs Destro: Destro favored (sucks to be you BM)

Summ vs Destro: Destro favored (pretty much the only class that stands against this OP crap)

Lock vs Destro: TBD

1 hour ago, Rockbridge said:

Seriously, Destroyer is pretty well balanced at the moment and any class that knows what they are doing can easily win against them.

Summ vs Destro: Destro favored (pretty much the only class that stands against this OP crap)

Well, Destroyer damage going to get pumped

anyway from the matchups I face as a destroyer(Rank range from 2100-2000)

KFM vs Destro: KFM favored big time(Super true)

Sin vs Destro: Sin favored unless they're stupid(Poke and hide till time out plus freeze bomb)

LBM vs Destro: Even match (Higher ranks, Blade dancer favored against destroyer )

FM vs Destro: Even match(True)

BM vs Destro: Destro favored (sucks to be you BM)(Higher rank BM won't gave you a chance to stand, many knockdown and stuns)

Summ vs Destro: Destro favo(True)

WarLock vs Destro: (Warlock favored because Range, High dps and many escapes plus immunes )

10 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

BD has a decidedly large advantage vs. Destroyer in my experience. Might be even worse of a curb stomp than KFM.

I really don't have any trouble with FMs, rare to have one even get one victory against me (usually only happens when their charge disable freeze penetrates Fury's break for some unknowable reason). I think BMs are starting to get better; I had one actually beat me yesterday.

Warlock, I'm still deciding. They can be particularly hard to handle, but that doesn't mean you can't win-- you just have to be on your toes and not have your 8-seconds-every-45-seconds opportunity ruined by a well-timed block. Time will tell, as Warlocks get better, whether they really have a significant advantage over Destroyer. From the skills alone, my gut feeling would be that Warlock should have a strong advantage, but I've been doing alright against them so far after an early rough patch.

i think the real issue with players complaining about other classes (except summoner , smn is too powerfull right now) is that they just play 1 class and dont really understand fully how other classes work, after i made more classes and lvled them up and played a bit of arena with them i got a more deep understanding how to beat them and how their skills work.

Archived