Leveling event clarification

They said on stream, that there are no costumes for any other races. Did they manage to get it for everyone? In the event info it is stated:  Your first character of any class that meets the criteria of the challenge will earn the costume and the upgrade bundle, which will be sent to your account-wide Received Items tab where it can be claimed by any character.  Does it mean if I lvl up a new char to 45, I can get Temptation costume for my summoner lyn or destroyer gon?

Just now, rocdog said:

Are they on the same account?

Yes they are. My main is a summoner. On the same account i'll make a new char lvl 1 and make it to the 45 until 23rd of march. 

I am confused coz they said it exists only for Jin. Now they state you can claim it with any character.

4 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

They said on stream, that there are no costumes for any other races. Did they manage to get it for everyone? In the event info it is stated:  Your first character of any class that meets the criteria of the challenge will earn the costume and the upgrade bundle, which will be sent to your account-wide Received Items tab where it can be claimed by any character.  Does it mean if I lvl up a new char to 45, I can get Temptation costume for my summoner lyn or destroyer gon?

Yes. It comes to your reward box (the one you get Daily Dash items sent to), so it can be claimed by any character from same account.

Just now, Enhance said:

Yes. It comes to your reward box (the one you get Daily Dash items sent to), so it can be claimed by any character from same account.

And if it is not Jin, can i wear it or not? I want to claim it with lyn summoner. They said earlier, there are no versions for the races except for jin.

9 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

And if it is not Jin, can i wear it or not? I want to claim it with lyn summoner. They said earlier, there are no versions for the races except for jin.

Please see the post by Hime!

Yes, from the event, you will get the costume that can be equipped on any race and character.

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Yes, from the event, you will get the costume that can be equipped on any race and character.

The wording of the event sort of implies that only characters made before the update drops will be eligible for the level-up event. This means you cannot wait for the free character slot to create a Warlock and participate in the level-up event.

Is my understanding correct?

Just now, a2c said:

The wording of the event sort of implies that only characters made before the update drops will be eligible for the level-up event. This means you cannot wait for the free character slot to create a Warlock and participate in the level-up event.

Any characters made and become level 45 before the 23rd count. So any mad tomorrow, next week etc or last week will count. (As long as they are below level 10)

2 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Source of official confirmation?

On the event page, it says "Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2 ..."

3 minutes ago, a2c said:

why would this make sense if Warlock isnt even available until tomorrow though? i dont think the wording is confusing, i honestly think you're confusing yourself or reading into it too hard.

3 minutes ago, a2c said:

Source of official confirmation?

On the event page, it says "Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2 ..."

There was a thread earlier quoting bns ops who said warlock counts. I'll see if I can find it.  

11 minutes ago, SeiyaBlackheart said:

Would be so nice to see the Costume on all Races and Female and Male... dont show only 1 Race and Gender with it ... if all can wear it. Would  like to see it befor i decide

https://vk.com/away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2Fbns.power.plaync.com%2Fwiki%2F%25EB%25A7%25A4%25ED%2598%25B9&post=-32024958_64106 see here for pics of all races with costume

It would definitely make more sense if characters made after the patch were eligible, but that's not what the page explicitly says.

It says nothing about characters made after the 2nd, either.

Just now, a2c said:

It would definitely make more sense if characters made after the patch were eligible, but that's not what the page explicitly says.

It says nothing about characters made after the 2nd, either.

but why would it not include characters made after the patch if its a WARLOCK COSTUME and WARLOCK isnt released until after patch? If anything it would be more confusing for people asking if the costume is only for warlocks or if anyone could use it.

• 3 weeks later...

the best partof this is that im just leveling my warlock welp about 5 days and its already 45 yesterday and its still not yet get the reward any source that i can get the reward for the bundle actually :/

7 minutes ago, Susan4 said:

the best partof this is that im just leveling my warlock welp about 5 days and its already 45 yesterday and its still not yet get the reward any source that i can get the reward for the bundle actually :/

You're late for this week reward. You'll get yours 24 march US time/25 EU, the day after next week reboot.

5 minutes ago, Susan4 said:

aww, i wish to get early but oh well another character leveling for 4 days more:/ or 3 days grinding like walking dead but sit infront of computer then :/

Well, it takes 15 hours of nonstop playing to lvl up 1 char 1-45. 

Archived