**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend's account had been banned. Two days ago. his character can only do dungeons and arena with other players..  He can not see any characters in the field like he is playing a solo game.He kept playing the game like normal but without other players . today he got banned.. please GM or official support help. His account: H86058858@gmail.com  Character's name llllCoupedegracellll. Please help!

My bro's account has been blocked, no idea why. 60€ NCcoins bought, normal gameplay, no botting, no afking just dailies pvp/pve/arena with 3 toons. Is it too much to ask E-mail for what reason this is happening?  yet BOTS ARE ROAMING 24/7 and they focus banning paying customers, sounds like good deal.. for someone.

Dear NCsoft.

My account is currently locked due to suspicious activities?!?!

My account is registered with the forum-name : Victorion
Server: Wild Springs [EU]

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/profile/936705-victorion/

I ask you please to clear up any suspicious activities, as I much want to play the game in the weekend, where I have the most time due to full time job.

Currently I use a Razor Deathadder Mouse and Razor Synapse program, that is the official Razor Mouse software. Other than that, I can not find any reason to suspect my account. I have no participated in RMT or been using 3rd party software.

I do not harrass or verbally assault players. I do not grief players or otherwise done anything that breaks common mmo-rules.
Nor have I any reason to believe that I have been hacked or that my login is insecure or compromised.

I use 2 Danish locations to log in to the forums (one is work, other is at home) - I only login the game from home.

I urge you to clear it up, as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and hard work.
I´ll be helpful with any questions you may have now or in the future.

They're probably having a hard time trusting people right now due to their server vulnerabilities, so any suspicious activity is being monitored and actions being taken. Many players, including myself have been sending in multiple bot reports while we play and I assume they're sifting through all this data now. Perhaps your character names were on the list. On the flipside, if you have made any contact with any of these gold sellers you might have mistakenly opened a door to your account. It doesn't take much get hacked.

Ok so i have been locked with the 3746 error once again, apparently becouse i am a destroyer and there is destroyer bots, i have apparently managed to get locked 9 times now for no reason , you should see how many tickets i sent to them they have not helped me other then unlocking my account no fix or anything.

9 times i have been locked, i guess it gives them a good reason to lock my account 9 freaking times, i'm so salty, you guys have no idea the hell i have been going trough to send them over around 20 ticket replies if not more.

I'm so salty and its humiliating to see how i have been harrased after all this freaking grinding i have spent in the game and to send in tickets, i guess someone is having fun locking the account for no reason at all, they are literally spitting in my face it feels like, i'm soon about to make my tickets public in a thread with censoring to show the community how i have been handled if this isnt fixed quickly.

To all the steps i have taken on my account to find the culprit i can damn sure with confidence tell you that:

1. I have been locked due to people reporting me ingame, for no reason.

2. Someone at ncsoft is abusing accounts and locking them on purpose.

3. Someone at ncsoft logg into accounts to get them locked on purpose.

4. Someone at ncsoft is logging into accounts and gettings them locked without knowing it.

5. Someone is leaking email adresses at ncsoft to gold farmers so they spam login into accounts getting them locked.

6. someone at ncsoft is just locking accounts for no reason at all just for the sake of fun and gives zero *cricket*s.

I even have a time frame of getting error "account login failure (3000)" utc timzone +01:00, time, 20:05-20:18 - february 17 when i was logged into game playing and got kicked out becouse of it, giving me that error only strengthen the above accusations, unless your system is flawed and apparently is setup somehow to login to random accounts randomly by itself wich i find pretty ridicilous, but then again why havent any streamers gotten this problem, i have also seen the account login failure on several topics aswell, no i have not not typed my login incorrectly more then maybe once or twice ever.

Yes im throwing accusations, based on all the solid steps i have taken and becouse they dont provide any help or information other then unlocking my account and there havent been any fix for this in sight or admitting something is flawed or wrong with their system.

You would ask me why havent any streamers gotten locked, becouse they are streamers and it would be way more public then some random accounts no one gives a shit about getting locked for no reason at all, wich is pretty humiliating if you ask me if this is the case as previously stated.

changed email, change password to maximum password strength/security.

bought a new switch brand new no router or anything between.

formatted my pc recently, clean windows 10 pro.

never used any vpns or any type of programs against TOS.

I have never bought any cash shop items with real money, never traded with any other player in game, never bought any gold from gold sellers, hell i have been handling out atleast 100 reports if not even more to all the spammers by reporting them, never used offensive language to any players ingame, never used any exploit ingame, i have reported exploiters even with solid proof, never reported any player ingame for no reason at all like some kids do.

never account shared, never logged in from a different location other then my homeadress.

I'm from EU, Sweden.

I think i have the damn right to be salty, i have had enough patience already and i want the community to see this.

ticket number is  4567473 followed by previous ticket 3719204.

Seeing that there are a lot of Destroyers and you are the only one, who gets banned, I don't think you are getting banned, because "you are a Destroyer".

I am pretty sure that you are doing something that triggers the automated ban system and you should think about what that could be.

My bro has been doing same daily things every day, arena/pvp/pve dailies. I don't know what reason it could be >< Maybe playing too many hours a row or something. But if you pay for this game, you shoud be able to play as many hours as you want.

I've played 16hours consecutively before and received no bans, so I doubt its due to playing quantity either, either, ur getting reported as a bot too much or something, honestly, I went into a dungeon once, with the Jiangshi Set from the first whell in Duskwood, I got instantly reported by a Assassin claiming I was a bot, u have no idea how quick players are to really press u as a bot and Report it immediately, they may not even say anything to you. but saying that, even then they'd atleast review your account before banning..

Unless your trying to purchase Cash store items with gold (as far as I'm aware you can be banned for that) or something minor like that.

No idea, but I find it kind of funny.

As I have like less than 1 gold right now. As I spent like 70 Gold buying a 28 Attack Power Gem (socketed in my weapon), and the rest on buying mats for upgrading my staff and paying for breathroughs themselves.

Anyways, I hope it will clear up before I get off work. I am itching to get my gear to 450 attack power.

Archived