**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

You WONT get a notice and/or email... the only thing you will get is an error as to why you cant log in, If you try logging into the website, you will get "Your account is locked due to suspicious activity"  You then have to write an email to "support@bladeandsoul.com" , then you get to sit and wait on a responce.  Seems the first responce is about an average 12 hour wait.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday i just got banned for ,,Selling'' when i didnt sell anything or bought anything ...... its rly so big problem for Ncsoft to fix this ? Players who did nothing are banned and fkin spammers and sellers are still spamming chat .

Account Name:
Offense: Use of Third-Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.  

LOL this is what i just got back from them LOL the only thing i used was a VPN witch they can not tell u that you can not use.  They really need to get this together. I will be charging back the money i gave them and also putting a suit agenst them

yea i know >< they need to get there shit together as i type this i am on the phone with a lawyer and from what he said NCSOFT has to show u proof that you used a 3rd party program. IF they do show you proof we all have the right to sue the living hell out of them 

11 minutes ago, Sindrena said:

Account Name:
Offense: Use of Third-Party Programs
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.  

LOL this is what i just got back from them LOL the only thing i used was a VPN witch they can not tell u that you can not use.  They really need to get this together. I will be charging back the money i gave them and also putting a suit agenst them

I also got this on my account, had to create this one just to reply here and make a stupid support ticket. They need to fix this shit. Worst Customer service ever, I suppose we know where their loyalties are, it's not with paying customers that's for sure.

Brady v. Maryland was a 1963 U.S. Supreme Court case. In it the Court held that it’s a violation of due process for the prosecution to suppress evidence that the defense has requested 

They must show you proof if u ask for it 

Account Name: n.........@gmail.com

Account Action: Closure
Reason for Action: User Agreement Violation - Use of Third Party Programs

After a thorough investigation, we have found that the account listed above to have employed third party software designed to automate aspects of Blade and Soul. As such, this account has been closed and will not be reopened under any circumstances.

Engaging in use of Third Party Programs violates the Blade and Soul User Agreement. We ask that you take a moment to review these terms at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-user-agreement.php andhttp://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

Regards,

Cana
NCSOFT Support Team

banned again, same old thing! I'm geting tired of this, I dont even care all those Ncoin I charged and all those membership I bought, but the time I spent in this game are all waste

Date:03-02-2016 23:27:10

To:Chase Online

Subject:Other/Inquiry Not Listed

DOMAININDICATOR:COL
ATTACHMENTSIZE:0
ECI:0218931167
PCUSTSEG:POH
PRODTYPE:
SMPODID:CCOL
OPTION SELECTED:Personal
TOPIC:Other

DRI*NCSOFT CORP Id like ALL charges from this company back.. they are a gaming service that i had paid for.. they banned my account, and the only way to contact them was through email. It took THREE days to get my account back, 24 hours later, i was banned again for the same reason that they admitted was their fault and i did no wrong. They have cost me a fair amount of money and time. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB Better Business Bureau They have shown NO proof of ANY wrongdoing, and i would like a FULL refund of ALL funds.

Ill keep this up until NCsoft realizes its customers aren't satisfied and does something about this !

This is really suck, now i'm worried that i may get banned out of the sudden after throwing a bunch of $$$ and effort into this game...I paid for premium, i paid for costumes and other services. I even have to pay for WTFast Premium to get a stable connection just because NCSoft doesnt want to open a game server close by and i cannot play with 320ms+ ping...Now reading this, i'm worried...

Surprisingly, NCSoft doesn't even care after having such many complains. I quit playing games from WebZen to try this hoping for a better game and better service..but it seems customer service is even worst here.

And again an copy - paste   answer from ncsoft support : 

Nicole (Blade and Soul)

Mar 2, 20:39

Hello,

We regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,

Nicole
NCSOFT Support Team

SO LONG NCSOFT "best of luck:"  u  willl make the ppls  quit  the game like Aion. I am off  from this shit  game that offers 0 suport.  Black Desert has come so   i  suggest all ppls to try that  beside this game. You maybe will get a bann to for doing  nothing like all of us.

Banned for using WTFast just LOL

Carlo (Blade and Soul)

Mar 3, 08:43

Greetings,

As I have previously stated, NCSOFT does not support the use of third party programs of any kind.

Usage of program to reduce latency or such is on the discretion of the players and we cannot guarantee that the player's account will not be affected when we conduct our routine investigation.

We sympathize with your situation however, we must conduct such investigation to maintain the continuity on the game's community.

With respect, any further appeals or inquiries regarding this issue will be dealt with the same response.  

Kind regards,

Carlo
NCSOFT Support Team

Mar 3, 03:31

Hello

I belive my account was wrongly banned ,as the only piece of 3rd party software i have use was WTFast to reduce pings there fore lag spikes.

I have not had any sorts of dealings with bots, gold sellers, nor have i abused any bugs in game.

Sone info related to my account:

email bound 

birth date used to create acc - 20/08/1988

physical addres

Street - 

City - 

Country - 

ISP - 

last aquired ip - 

Account forum name - 

Characters created

-Jin KFM lvl 45 HM4

server - Angler's Watch

Clan - 

Hope me case gets solved positively as i have not voided any terms of use whatsoever.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived