March 2: Will I be screwed if I upgrade to true pirate or screwed if I don't upgrade?

NueHoujuu

There are rumors that when March 2 comes out, true siren and true pirate weapons will be removed.

Actually, NCSoft confirmed this, saying that they will be changed to devil and breeze weapons.

The rumor is that upgrading to devil and breeze will be MUCH more expensive than upgrading to true siren / true pirate is right now.

But nobody knows that for sure right now.

So I don't know. Will I be screwed over for not upgrading, or will I be screwed over for upgrading when it'll be cheaper in the new branch?

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/47364994?t=35m20s

Ah I found the stream statement, I forgot about the part where the mentioned level 50.

From stream: March 2 will not release level 50.

Weapon upgrade path only changes when lv50 comes out.

Solved.

Also all my gold was farmed via in-game methods ;p

From what ive heard i think upgrading now is better but from what im thinking is that itll be like example right now it goes ture profane>siren>pirate after update itll be x>y>z (cant remember names) so basicallyif u have profane ull upgrade to x if u have siren ull upgrade to y if u have pirate ull upgrade to z. Thats what im pretty sure is whats gonna happen but the paths will be the same its just the weapon changing i think. Hope i got that all across clearly 

1 hour ago, dmoe33 said:

From what ive heard i think upgrading now is better but from what im thinking is that itll be like example right now it goes ture profane>siren>pirate after update itll be x>y>z (cant remember names) so basicallyif u have profane ull upgrade to x if u have siren ull upgrade to y if u have pirate ull upgrade to z. Thats what im pretty sure is whats gonna happen but the paths will be the same its just the weapon changing i think. Hope i got that all across clearly 

I don't quite understand but if let's say the weapons do change starting at true profane on March 2nd will it be stronger than siren and pirate? Otherwise that justifies it being more expensive to upgrade

39 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

I don't quite understand but if let's say the weapons do change starting at true profane on March 2nd will it be stronger than siren and pirate? Otherwise that justifies it being more expensive to upgrade

Read this post  if you dont get it....on side "search button" dont bite  :)

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/179106-upgrading-sirenpirate-profanebreeze/

19 hours ago, Magdaelena said:

Read this post  if you dont get it....on side "search button" dont bite  :)

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/179106-upgrading-sirenpirate-profanebreeze/

Thanks for the link Mag! that is probably the best chart I've seen to date...it actually makes sense for us NA folks :D

On a slightly different note, it will be more expensive post 50, but at the same time, we don't know how the resource acquisition will go post 50, it may be easier to get gold (and other resources) at that point.

Archived