Upgrading siren>pirate profane>breeze

Ambition

Okay so apparently, if you upgrade profane to pirate it will cost you about 50gold and once the 50+ level patch hits the path will be removed and you have to upgrade profane to breeze which rougly costs around 200g + a *cricket*load of more items

is this true or what? i find that pretty ridiculous when warlock hits the servers, we are already soo far behind, then we get punished even harder by making the costs waaaay more expensive, how is that fair?

i really hope they release it earlier so we atleast get the chance to upgrade and catch up a bit.\

quote from another post.

60f1fe3476.jpg

The most important point is:

• Every single weapon until Breeze does not have any Skill Damage increase it only has Focus Reg aswell as WAY less damage.

• The time you need for leveling without Pirate aswell as the time for clearing 50 dungeons without Pirate is INSANE. you are weeks behind if you dont have True Pirate before the next patch. 

The upgrading cost from Profane to Breeze after the patch is INSANE compared to the current cost to Pirate.

Another point is you will save around 4x the materials if you go from Pirate to Breeze instead of Profane to Breeze.

Blue Text isnt tradeable

True profane10 > True breeze 1 
Total gold + material 
202.50 gold (transform + break through cost)
980 soul stone 
12 moonwater trans 
18 silver frost trans 
52 poh perfume 
36 Hae Mujin’s Machismo
137 moon stone 
240 poison needle
7 plate
220 silver frost refiner 

True pirate10 > true breeze 1
38 gold
220 soul stone
10 silver frost trans
70 moon stone
190 poison needle
7 plate

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Nonameexist said:

Nah dont hope.when everyone else is in top places then maybe then we got a change to play the main char we want and need to spend a ton of gold to catch up a bit......seriusly now this is sad.

Exactly.. so all the time im putting into grinding gold doesnt even profit me *sigh* maybe its time to drop the warlock but BM feels so weak.. meh

3 minutes ago, Voretechz said:

I already got Pirate so IDC. lol

yeah typical ''me myself and i and *cricket* the world'' attitude, will get you far in life, good job.

IF they follow this same path...

West "mentality" is different, people will quit the game if they spent hundreds of hours to reach True Pirate and when lvl50 comes, they have to start everything again. 

Knowing that, if they would follow the same path, the right thing to do is to make True Profane the max you can get.

5 minutes ago, Nogueira said:

IF they follow this same path...

West "mentality" is different, people will quit the game if they spent hundreds of hours to reach True Pirate and when lvl50 comes, they have to start everything again. 

Knowing that, if they would follow the same path, the right thing to do is to make True Profane the max you can get.

i went from awakened infernal stage 10 to true profane stage 8 in 1 day lol. Only reason i didn't get stage 10 was because i didn't want to waste a lot of money on elements for half a stage 

the point is, that on the 50 patch if your weapon is still true profane it will cost 200g to upgrade to the next stage, warlock players will not be able to get true pirat that way which means we are so far behind everyone else, they already make us wait a long time, so mean while im playing 7 hours a day to gather gold for it, but now whats the point if doesnt even give me an edge? feels like im playing for nothing.

well they better make it atleast cost 100g with the amount of people spending their time on dungeon or spending 45 siren emblem for example for an upgrade weapon. the amount of soul stone + gold they spent to make a weapon upgrade to upgrade weapon. some people spent brilliant moonwater key. look listen, all of this are costly, Thats why I don't care if they  make the cost 200g, im making the warlock too. to me they're all the same price.

so wat will happen to people with pirate weapons? NCsoft can't just roll them back since players have spent countless hours and resources already?

Unless the Breeze and Pirate weapons have the same stats &effects, at which point they just need to change the name and look of the pirate weapon to that of Breeze.

1 minute ago, Virtue said:

so wat will happen to people with pirate weapons? NCsoft can't just roll them back since players have spent countless hours and resources already?

Unless the Breeze and Pirate weapons have the same stats &effects, at which point they just need to change the name and look of the pirate weapon to that of Breeze.

see the openings post.

only warlock players gets screwed.

Just now, Ambition said:

see the openings post.

only warlock players gets screwed.

i'm sorry, im still really comfused. :( so this breeze weapon will be a completely separate upgrade path only available to warlocks? Then what does pirate upgrade to?

1 minute ago, Virtue said:

i'm sorry, im still really comfused. :( so this breeze weapon will be a completely separate upgrade path only available to warlocks? Then what does pirate upgrade to?

true pirate> true breeze at minimum cost.

warlock players at new patch true profane> true breeze for 1009109210x the amount of gold and craft items.

The amount of available resource will also increase with the patch. Our gold income practically doubled from quests with the last patch. We also have the ability to farm soul stones via arena. The costs are huge compared to now, but with 5 additional levels and associated daily quests for end game resource generation, it is probably still the same burden as it is right now.

You are massively confused if you think it costs 50g to go from profane to pirate. It costs over 7 moonwater to go from awaken siren to true siren and 10 to go from true to pirate. That alone is 90g+ by current market prices and doesn't even include soulstones or mandatory gold fees. It's perfectly fine

Ok quick question since I'm terribly confused (just hit 45 so a lot of stuff still new when it comes to the wep system). So the true profane weapon, which comes from the normal evolution path of the starting hongmoon wep, has two possible evolutions? One leading to siren and another path leading to pirate? Or does the pirate weapon come from a whole diferente "base" weapon?  (some people in faction chat that play TW/KR versions say you never need to replace the starting hongmoon and others say you switch out eventually, is that the case for this?)

32 minutes ago, StormDancer said:

Ok quick question since I'm terribly confused (just hit 45 so a lot of stuff still new when it comes to the wep system). So the true profane weapon, which comes from the normal evolution path of the starting hongmoon wep, has two possible evolutions? One leading to siren and another path leading to pirate? Or does the pirate weapon come from a whole diferente "base" weapon?  (some people in faction chat that play TW/KR versions say you never need to replace the starting hongmoon and others say you switch out eventually, is that the case for this?)

theres only 1 upgrade path, it goes like this:

infernal > awakened profane > true profane > awakened siren > true siren > awakened pirate > true pirate

with true pirate being the highest upgrade available this patch

Archived