Dealing with the big arse gauntlets?

Auralia

I really love Kung fu master's playstyle. I've played this game for probably about 20 hours now and the entire time I have had trouble finding the class that fit me and I think KFM is it.

The problem is those gauntlets! I know it's stupid but I can't get around them, I'm playing a curvy female character and the clipping issues are really irritating.

Are there any low profile gauntlets I can get besides the level 1 starter ones they hand you? The hongmoon ones are huge and the original pair are obviously not viable to hang onto. Bonus points if you have pictures on an actual character.

Honestly I'd love to go bare handed, or have some bandages instead, I'm disappointed this isn't a skin option already. Is there any option in the later versions of this game where we get that?

I don't wanna give up KFM but honestly I might go looking at other classes if I can't find an alternative to those hulking boulders they're calling weapons.

So glad other people are talking about this! I've been playing for about a week now, picked KFM right out of the gate because I'm a big kung-fu fan and the gauntlets have driven me nuts from day one! Don't these people watch any anime at all? Hell I could draw something better than these and send it in if they need ideas! :) I'm going to grab a stalker pair to glamour with; I also like the warrior pair, the true pirate ones. Hell even the crafted basic iron pair are better than most of them! They actually look like what you'd expect.

I cannot imagine that over short or long someone won't find the gauntlet they like. There is an amazing variety of sizes, styles and full flexibility for skinning, love it! <3

It's not like in Aion where the only greatsword that actually looked like something real was a Dai-Katana that was available once in 4 years from cash shop and was single use. =_='

I WOULD PAY MONEY FOR A WEAPONLESS SKIN! Just saying. 

Bandages. Wraps. Blood-covered knuckles. What the *cricket* ever. Aside from the epic Latest Trend hairstyle (which makes my KFM looks epic as a Jin), I would dump money for a weaponless skin in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived