Lemme give u my exp with the chars then I have:
- easiest double stun (with only 1 skill) of the game;
- High number of Iframes (can take 6 ice from yeti, only BM can dodge all 8 with HM block i think)
- How the guy above said, its a tank class that make bosses/world bosses easier (hello fms that run around *cricket*ing the melee mates :P);
- Driven buff (10 %critical dmg for the party, with searing palm, 99% of the time triggered if u run fire build);
- Tremor tier 2/3 also give 20% crit dmg for10s to party members on range (45s cd);
- Fighting spirit can both give u 100% crit dmg and main dps skill reset each 2s or give all entire party 40% crit and 50% crit dmg for 10s, both handy.
-High DPS class, with good support skills;
-Can pull party members when recovering the chi and reduce CD of chicovery;
-Have Ice flower/shealth that can save ur party im some situations (makes yura's 2nd nightmare easy and u can save ur dummy party on yeti/grants more dps)
-Good sustain with frost F skill and Ice tab/divine veil.
- High DPS class, handy support skills too, how said above, best solo class, followed by summoner;
- Stealth for party is very useful, can also procet from projectiles and give party stun immunity;
- Can teleport near death party member with lotus, or give the party 40%crit and 50% crit dmg for 10s with Fighting spirit.
-Can keep 5 stack of bleed all the time with the main DPS rotation. (some people ll question that, but bleed its a MUST HAVE at end game bosses, try a yeti with a non bleed party and u ll have some troubles if the party dont have exp).. Minou with the 45 cap was a good exemple of why u should keep always 5 bleed.
DES (still leveling)
-Good support skills (stone procetion is awesome in a boss fight), can rescue too;
-Good DPS, and 100%crit/30%¨burst buff is strong (45s cd/ 6s duration);
-Can keep 5 stack of bleed all the time with the main DPS rotation.
-25% reduced dmg 3 atks for party with stone shield
-High number of CC
-Grab, best CC also give 20% focus and critical chance for everyone attacking the target.