Bye bye gold rank

azraelkun

So till yesterday i was gold rank around 1620 to 1650 for days.

So i went arena again yesterday.

1st match vs sum=lost ..i said ok lets que again

2nd match vs sum=lost..i said ok bad luck try again maybe u face another class.

3d match vs sum...i was like come on now...

To sum up 9 straight match vs sum...ARE U FOR REAL NOW!!!

i know its my inability to yet understand this rat class how to countetplay it.

I forsed to quit arena yesterday after 9 consecutive match with sum from 1640 to 1560 something or so.

Tried unconcious cat i played with kd specs to burn sum escapes .tried pve them but that freaking cat doesnt let u combo ratmoner n the damage summoner do in arena is insane.

I beat so many ppl to the road to goad that they were far better n far skilled than those summoners.

Yes its a butt heart thread but im opened to suggestions about that noob class fyi i try to follow viles tactic n have same build.

I will admit that with my current understading of sum class cant beat them best senario is to win a round by swetting n bleading.

Ps the only thought that comes to mind is to try draw them by staying in stealth for all the duration of arena

1 minute ago, Malvictus said:

And when warlock is released in March you're gonna get it even worse than this, you'll literally get nothing but warlocks. I can't wait tbh, finally some of the summoner hate will move on to the next fotm to cry about.

Yeh on Warlock release more kids will cry about him.. every class is OP to you if you have no idea how to play your class ^^

1 minute ago, MENT said:

Please stop whine, my main PVP class is assassin and no summoner issue for me. learn your class better.

Summoner is amazing PVE class but the worst on the arena...

Did u miss the point  i was saying im open to suggestions.

Whats ur main alt sin name to check f11 

Assasin.

U see after this bad day half night i was thinking a tactic.

The only i can think off  is spec x stealth start game put flower go stealth poison mine then x shadow drain go behind cat or sum n go bk to stealth again do poke damage stealth reapeat draw match 3 min in stealth

38 minutes ago, MENT said:

Please stop whine, my main PVP class is assassin and no summoner issue for me. learn your class better.

Wait, did you just say Summoners are the worst class in PvP?

Ha ha....No, don't try to take that medal from us, BMs.

1 minute ago, NN13 said:

Wait, did you just say Summoners are the worst class in PvP?

Ha ha....No, don't try to take that medal from us, BMs.

"Ha Ha.... Yes" its simple class to learn weaknesses and beat by a hit. i have 45 summoner, well geared and know what im talking about.

3 minutes ago, MENT said:

"Ha Ha.... Yes" its simple class to learn weaknesses and beat by a hit. i have 45 summoner, well geared and know what im talking about.

Ya, and I have a HM2 Blade Master, well geared(which absolutely does not matter in Arena) and I know what I am talking about as well.

Try getting Gold Rank with a BM and see which is easier.

At least we need to learn your Summoners weakness. You people, or rather almost none of the classes needs to know anything about a BM. Except maybe FM because they are the only ones that have a hard time against BMs.

52 minutes ago, Malvictus said:

And when warlock is released in March you're gonna get it even worse than this, you'll literally get nothing but warlocks. I can't wait tbh, finally some of the summoner hate will move on to the next fotm to cry about.

You know, it's becoming real tiring to constantly say that we are getting the post nerf warlock. 

My experience vs Summoners goes like: charge in > kill something > if it was the cat, proceed to kill the summoner, if it was the summoner > well, that is. There are soooo many bad summoners at 1800+, it hurts...

I'd like to tell you what to do, but from my PoV it's just pound them until they die, I have no real tactic.

I'm a Destroyer.

38 minutes ago, Brainy said:

My experience vs Summoners goes like: charge in > kill something > if it was the cat, proceed to kill the summoner, if it was the summoner > well, that is. There are soooo many bad summoners at 1800+, it hurts...

I'd like to tell you what to do, but from my PoV it's just pound them until they die, I have no real tactic.

I'm a Destroyer.

Brainy can u understand how i feel ? I beat so many ppl till gold n in gold but i havent yet beat a summoner

I'm a KFM and I literally destroy Summoners everytime, and most of the time in less than 20 seconds. I lost a lot against them when I just started to PvP until I got their weaknesses (and they have a LOT in fact). They are far from OP in my eyes, it's just the easiest class to play, combined with the fact that a lot of people can't figure their weaknesses out for some reasons, it makes them able to get fairly easily to high ranks in arena without any kind of effort or skill required. It doesn't make the class OP. Believe me when I'm against a Summoner in arena I'm like "yess, easy win", but when I'm against Blade Master (which are very rare at gold+ for obvious reasons), I'm like "Gotta be very careful. If he got there as a BM he has to be a very good player" even if the class is currently considered trash tier (and that's the reason why I fear them in arena actually).

Summoners are very squishy. Very, very, very squishy, in a sense that as a KFM I can 100% -> 0% them in one single combo only using 2 to 3 of my CCs (using PvE searing palm spec), and I think that a LOT of classes can do a LOT more burst damage than KFM. Most of their CC abilities are on the cat, as well as a good part of their damage. Focus on staying at melee range as much as possible and use your iframes. The cat is a melee fighter so if you're at melee range with the Summoner he will be very close to his cat. This way you can very easily AoE CC them and start beating the living shit out of the Summoner with no annoyance. Dunno if the Assassin has any AoE CC outside of the Landmine, but I know that you have a crapton of CC and can use Stealth as a very good advantage. Pretty sure you can at least CC the cat since it's the most annoying thing about the Summoner. You can also opt for killing the cat, which results in the Summoner being completely uneffective. He will still have a very good damage output but will no longer be able to chain-CC you and he will be unable to prevent you from getting to melee range, he will just be able to slow you down a little bit.

Summoner isn't 2v1. The cat is a part of the character. Just because there is two different hitboxes with two HP bars doesn't make it 2v1.

I know that KFM is probably the worst match-up for a Summoner, but considering the amount of weaknesses they have there is no reason you shouldn't be able to kill them as an Assassin. Just learn how to fight them with your toolkit.

13 minutes ago, ShandraManaya said:

Summoners are very squishy. Very, very, very squishy,

no

14 minutes ago, ShandraManaya said:

You can also opt for killing the cat, which results in the Summoner being completely uneffective.

cat curls up and take no damage while the summoner atks you.

3 hours ago, MENT said:

Wow dude, I never thought I'd see someone say that summoner is "WORST ON THE ARENA". Are you kidding me ? Most people in top 10 are SUMMONERS. Like literally over 50% of them are summoners. What the *cricket* are you talking about ?

2 hours ago, NN13 said:

Ya, and I have a HM2 Blade Master, well geared(which absolutely does not matter in Arena) and I know what I am talking about as well.

Try getting Gold Rank with a BM and see which is easier.

At least we need to learn your Summoners weakness. You people, or rather almost none of the classes needs to know anything about a BM. Except maybe FM because they are the only ones that have a hard time against BMs.

Unlucky me faced 14 blade masters in a row when I started playing Arena this season on my FM : ^) . I'm surprised I still recovered from that and reached gold. 

You idiots ... look at the TOP PLAYERS IN THE GAME !!!  Most of them are summoners.. the hell is wrong with you people ...  I hate idiots that just started to pvp or managed to get a gold stupid medal and think "damn I'm good"

I'm gold . and I'm shit ...  someone stated that it's not 2 v 1 . when you have 2 hit boxes and 2 health bars ..  this is the most retarded thing to say.. it's amazing ... so what is it then ? 2 hit boxes = 2 targets = 2 healt bars = 2 things TO KILL = 2 things that can do DMG .

You people need to understand something the cat has yet to be fair .. THE CAT . STILL NEEDS A NERF ON SKILLS ...  just look up korean servers. and how they react and what c/d's the cats have .. it will make you shit briks.

Cats are still very much op... and the game is still a long way to go....  when I end up vs a summoner .. it's 50-50 for me .. depends on how to react .. some are very easy to kill.

1 minute ago, ServerAreDown said:

no

cat curls up and take no damage while the summoner atks you.

If summoners aren't squishy then explain me why as a KFM I can destroy them that fast while the same combo doesn't kill the other classes ? Have to use 3rf ani cancel against any other classes while keeping them CCed for a longer time.

And if the cat curls up and takes no damage, then it's useless, so you can just jump on the Summoner. Again, I'm not considering killing the cat as the best strategy myself but I've seen it, especially from Destroyers. The best strategy is CC the cat, and it's easy as *cricket*.

As a Blade Master you can't really CC the cat. Most of the time you can do just normal stuns like daze 2 second, knockdown 2 second, nothing great. If you aim to make the cat unconcious you have to use boot on a BLOCKING cat, then normal hit it once (i don't even know when a cat does block).

Edit : and even if you manage the 30 sec unconcious, summoner can stay on top of cat to make you hit it.

Archived