Yuseik

Servers Down?

Dotimus   

servers down, naaaaaaaaaah, just working as intended....

would love to know why the double posting.....

Edited by Dotimus

Silxer   

Well this was inconvenient, I was in the middle of working a Warlock template.  Now I got to start all over again... lol >_> 

Had the last boss on 30% in Bloodshade Harbour then people starting getting offline and then i got dc,ed aswell, so guess the servers died screaming.

ginta921   

like 30sec from poharan finally spawning, and get booted out at her platform. Thanks nc.
Like I love the game and all, but nc is killing it.

No new content out, no maintenance, no updates, it's not even a friday, seems normal enough to me, just some quality content boiz

My first BSH run. Cobalt and Scarlet go down, I walk to the chest...disconnected. f.u.c.k t.h.i.s s.h.i.t

P.S. Fix your servers

Zhaltia   

the launcher just started working for me after getting an error for half an hour. im in  game no problem. guess its just a bug...

azurie   

yeah crashed as we made it to the final boss in pigsty didn't even get to hit em once and then couldn't log into the forums either for a bit till just now

Akien   

Good to know It wan't just my game messing up. It would have been terrible if I had to quit the game cause it didn't work anymore. This game is very fun 

Nothing New... This is the most unstable game I have ever played lol..., 2 weeks of playing. every day something happens. xd

Amenti   

i knew this was going to happen. My client kept crashing through out the day. Hope they can fix it soon.

i swear i thought it was a ddos attack or something 
just finished brightstone and hey lookie a merry potters secret technique that goes for 40g on the market 
one by one my party goes offline while me and this guy are bidding on mw tears 
not long after, i crashed too and that recipe was lost forever

oruss   

lolll i realy wrong server all time problem in (ebon) impossible play pvp evasive when mob use super attack work one time yes 10 time no cause lag i realy wrong server i hope one day we can change