I have the Curiosity of, what do you think of your Female character wearing the Valentine Shirt?

BattleKat

I mean, unless you are not single, or you are a guy with a female character, or you like to imagine your character having a roleplay relation with another character, i see that costume very ummm, idk the word, english is not my main language, but the meaning of that costume is pretty specific, and thats one after *** look reference, and theres no other meaning of it.

Thats why i want to ask, what do you think of your character while wearing it?..

1 minute ago, Yahni said:

I don't like it (and don't have it). Maybe bc I'm a girl? It just isn't appealing to me with the 'just finished doing it' look.

I'm a girl and I have the outfit for two of my characters, but than again I enjoy the sluty look

maybe it's because I'm stuck in scrubs most of the day....

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

I'm a girl and I have the outfit for two of my characters, but than again I enjoy the sluty look

I don't think the outfit is bad I personally just don't like it for me :0 I see no problem with others wearing it though. Just speaking for myself haha 

(In case that was implied ^^')

I only play male toons, but that type of outfit is one reason i don't play female toons. They always over sexualize female toons in these games. Why when people ask why i play a male toon despite being female it's simple. "If i'm going to stare at a thonged ass all day I would rather it be a males thonged ass." (Male dark elves in Lineage 2 have thongs with some of their heavy armors)

15 minutes ago, Koragg said:

My character is not wearing it. I pref to use outfits that work with my class (Destro) 

Well, that costume is not exactly meant for any specific character or neither style, unless your character is asexual tbh.

BUT, after read the rest of the comments i am glad that i am not the only one that think that way about the costume, for me, well i like to think that my character is at least pure so i wouldnt touch it...

I haven't purchased it and my character wouldn't be wearing this costume unless there was housing in this game and in that case it would only be inside my house while roleplaying a bit or for fun. I like my character to wear functional outfits or at least not completely out of place outfits ^_^

2 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Well, that costume is not exactly meant for any specific character or neither style, unless your character is asexual tbh.

BUT, after read the rest of the comments i am glad that i am not the only one that think that way about the costume, for me, well i like to think that my character is at least pure so i wouldnt touch it...

yeah I don't get why people think that way about chars... I mean I dress mine in proactive things, but I've never seen a pixel and thought omg I want to get up on that!

but that's just me I really do not get hot from pixels... now show me a fireman calendar and we have a diff story lol 

19 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

I mean, unless you are not single, or you are a guy with a female character, or you like to imagine your character having a roleplay relation with another character, i see that costume very ummm, idk the word, english is not my main language, but the meaning of that costume is pretty specific, and thats one after *** look reference, and theres no other meaning of it.

Thats why i want to ask, what do you think of your character while wearing it?..

i personally think it would be better if they make it a bit longer (the bottom) so that the pant*es wont show. then it would totally look like a dress and i think thats more cute for valentines :)

People care very little for the "meaning" behind the costume.  It looks nice, is a rare bare leg option, and has clean simplicity.  Unless you rp I don't see why you'd associate yourself with an ingame avatar.  And even if you did rp wouldn't it be more fun to develop something with no relation to you or who you are?

I don't have it and wouldn't buy it due to cost, lack of account wide support and no plans to have it.  Can certainly understand why people would get it however.

18 minutes ago, Frosette said:

i personally think it would be better if they make it a bit longer (the bottom) so that the pant*es wont show. then it would totally look like a dress and i think thats more cute for valentines :)

I...dont think you understand the point of it ^.^U, pretty sure they didnt wanted to make it look cute.

16 minutes ago, Whimsicalalien said:
28 minutes ago, Yahni said:

I don't like it (and don't have it). Maybe bc I'm a girl? It just isn't appealing to me with the 'just finished doing it' look.

That's probably the perfect description of that outfit lol.

Ya thats exactly what i think =/, thats why i made this topic, wanted to know if the ppl actually know what are they wearing.

17 minutes ago, Arithin said:

People care very little for the "meaning" behind the costume.  It looks nice, is a rare bare leg option, and has clean simplicity.  Unless you rp I don't see why you'd associate yourself with an ingame avatar.  And even if you did rp wouldn't it be more fun to develop something with no relation to you or who you are?

I don't have it and wouldn't buy it due to cost, lack of account wide support and no plans to have it.  Can certainly understand why people would get it however.

i agree, is a game and shouldnt be taken so seriusly, tho, i wouldnt like to play a character with the ''just finished doing it'' look while she run from town to town with it, i like to have some lvl of respect for the character i made that will train for hour and that is supposed to feel like the ''hero'' of the story.

But like i said, if it was a RP, or if your real life boyfriend gift it to you, or if you are a boy with a female character (i guess all the boys have different reasons to make female characters, idk), that costume is totally ok, i think it was the goal of it, just wanted to know what the ppl think about it and i got my answer =)

28 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

Girl here also. I like the outfit also because I enjoy the slutty look xD

I wear my boyfriend's collar shirts all the time and it's not always for sexual reasons. 

Female here.

I don't know, I just like it. Looks cozy. I wouldn't mind if it was closed at the front (Yun here so nothing covering the opening), but I don't mind it this way either. Looks cute and hot and I don't know.. it's nice. D: I can't justify why I like it, sorry.

9 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

I...dont think you understand the point of it ^.^U, pretty sure they didnt wanted to make it look cute.

Ya thats exactly what i think =/, thats why i made this topic, wanted to know if the ppl actually know what are they wearing.

i agree, is a game and shouldnt be taken so seriusly, tho, i wouldnt like to play a character with the ''just finished doing it'' look while she run from town to town with it, i like to have some lvl of respect for the character i made that will train for hour and that is supposed to feel like the ''hero'' of the story.

But like i said, if it was a RP, or if your real life boyfriend gift it to you, or if you are a boy with a female character (i guess all the boys have different reasons to make female characters, idk), that costume is totally ok, i think it was the goal of it, just wanted to know what the ppl think about it and i got my answer =)

Then don't get the outfit. I'm sorry but this feels like a complaint thread. Why are you wondering why people like it? Is it that hard to believe or do you think only guys like it? Are girls not suppose to like it or do our boyfriends have to gift it to us? You're being very stereotypical right now.

1 minute ago, Takeva said:

Then don't get the outfit. I'm sorry but this feels like a complaint thread. Why are you wondering why people like it? Is it that hard to believe or do you think only guys like it? Are girls not suppose to like it or do our boyfriends have to gift it to us? You're being very stereotypical right now.

Wow calm down, dont be salty, we all were talking normally here O.O, you know how the forums are very effervescent, if you start being salty, a chain will start and everyone will be salty, so lets try to keep the topic polite, its being really nice right now and i like the answers of the ppl.

And yes i am also a girl but i cant understand why ppl would like it either way, but thats just me, not everyone have the same tastes.

9 minutes ago, Takeva said:

Girl here also. I like the outfit also because I enjoy the slutty look xD

I wear my boyfriend's collar shirts all the time and it's not always for sexual reasons. 

lol I wear my husbands just because they are bigger than my t shirts and very comfy

1 minute ago, BattleKat said:

Wow calm down, dont be salty, we all were talking normally here O.O, you know how the forums are very effervescent, if you start being salty, a chain will start and everyone will be salty, so lets try to keep the topic polite, its being really nice right now and i like the answers of the ppl.

And yes i am also a girl but i cant understand why ppl would like it either way, but thats just me, not everyone have the same tastes.

lol salty.

Anyway, it would have been a nice thread if you didn't throw the stereotypes in. Could have just asked, "Why do you like this outfit?" I get you don't like it and I understand why. It's just the stereotype of why someone would that throws me off. Maybe I misunderstand what you are writing or you don't get what I mean.

Archived