Swordsman Hat droprate

Naneek

lol some of you are extremely lucky.

I have been hoping to get the hat for a while now.

Im at almost 60 guys. and I have guildies who have ran it much more then me. Never seen the hat.

Wish they made it available for like 2k warrior tokens or something:/

On 4/18/2016 at 3:57 AM, xtclikeafox said:

lol some of you are extremely lucky.

I have been hoping to get the hat for a while now.

Im at almost 60 guys. and I have guildies who have ran it much more then me. Never seen the hat.

Wish they made it available for like 2k warrior tokens or something:/

no. you know how easy it is to farm 2k tokens? and yes it was also easy after the release of the tower itself. while i can understand that the hat is awesome, it should stay something desirable and something you are proud of when you finally get it. if it would be buyable, it would lose its appeal, as everyone would be running around with it in no time (which is not bad in itself, but as you see something everywhere and everyday, you naturally lose interest in it because it becomes "routine" to you. call it bad human error design).

i got the outfit somewhere between the 40th and 50th run (dont remember exactly) and the hat on 55th run. it was the week after the release of mushins tower on a sunday and i was specifically farming the hat. i bought about 25 tickets and started going in over and over again. dropped with 5 tickets left. pfew.

Lol then 4k tokens then? Idk I just wish there was an alternative way to get it. like 100 runs you get it for free. Thats funny how you want to keep it rare though. You've run it less then most people I knowXD.

8 hours ago, Royo May said:

no. you know how easy it is to farm 2k tokens? and yes it was also easy after the release of the tower itself. while i can understand that the hat is awesome, it should stay something desirable and something you are proud of when you finally get it. if it would be buyable, it would lose its appeal, as everyone would be running around with it in no time (which is not bad in itself, but as you see something everywhere and everyday, you naturally lose interest in it because it becomes "routine" to you. call it bad human error design).

i got the outfit somewhere between the 40th and 50th run (dont remember exactly) and the hat on 55th run. it was the week after the release of mushins tower on a sunday and i was specifically farming the hat. i bought about 25 tickets and started going in over and over again. dropped with 5 tickets left. pfew.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived