Enigmatic Belt

Frint

• 1 month later...

Sry that I'm reviving this thread but I have some what a problem with getting this belt. I think I have killed the Trasher 20-30 times and always got brilliant Chest (and the belt is listed as reward) but it did not drop one time. Whats supicious is that I'm getting all the purple equipment easy while this blue belt not.

Do I have only no luck or does someone else have the same problem as me.

PS: sry about my english. I'm not very good with it.

The belt is a drop from the Thrasher only in nightshade harbor.  There has been multiple complaints about loot tables being messed up for all the content , especially older ones so it could be that you need a lot of runs to have lady luck drop it on your lap 

24 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

I am pretty sure the mushin tower drops enlightened and not enigmatic 

Are you high or something the loot tables were mixed when mushin was opened . It was acknowledged by many people but there must be one guy who thinks everything works as intendet well there u have hell event etc . many bugs that people abuse to gain gold etc. and u telling me that i lie over freaking belt drop......

Are you high or something the loot tables were mixed when mushin was opened . It was acknowledged by many people but there must be one guy who thinks everything works as intendet well there u have hell event etc . many bugs that people abuse to gain gold etc. and u telling me that i lie over freaking belt drop......

I am not saying you are lying , never seen an enigmatic belt drop in mushin ever and neither have multiple people who has done the same dungeon . I was preventing the spread of possible wrong information , take it however you will . 

and yea you immature outburst regarding this one statement from what I understand makes it clear that there is no point continuing this conversation with you . Try to grow up and be civil when you are on a public forum , if you can't even manage that ,I feel sorry for you 

Drop from NSH thrasher chest, though it can be pretty rare hence the high price now since less players are doing NSH, fortunately I kept one that I got sometime back.

Never seen it drop on Mushin tower and I have cleared it plenty of time, I have seen enlightened and volcano offering belt, maybe it does drop from there but rare?. Would be nice to see it drop there, 3g profit for a belt :)

33 minutes ago, Udunnome said:

I've salvaged one by mistake, now I'm crying at 4g  market price :(

I was about to say buy it from F5, but...it's 4G now?? When I bought mine last month it was 10 silver hehe. -__- Sorry about that..

The price for it was about 2-3g when NSH patch hits, it drops after that since a lot of players are doing NSH, but now with Silverfrost, less players are doing NSH again so the price goes up again. Was 3g last I check though, now it went up to 4g wow.

Archived