Well well this is it for me :) Buh bye everyone!

DeadlyCode

I am finito, overdado, done! At least for now, mainly because of 3 things, everything else in the game i completely like about the game.

1. I hate the "CC" aspect of the pvp in the game, specially with some classes because if you pay attention the whole pvp system revolves around "CC" skills so whoever can make an opponent waste their counters first can "CC" lock them to death, that is boring, its like the combo system in cabal, whoever can time that combo bar better wins the pvp. I find it boring, dull and very "skill-less." Pvp should be dynamic and diverse! Not a routine!!!

2. As a very pvp oriented player I completely hate the class system in this game, to be fair the CURRENT class system, it is ridiculous how unbalanced the classes are specially when they have "focused so hard to make pvp well-balanced," well it isn't, at least on Aion the only true 1v1 OP class versus most others was Elementalist...so how could you guys possible have gotten it so wrong in this game? New devs/team? I just don't get it xD.

FM = Spams freeze and slow which also has like 0 cd and fast cast time...

SUM = Short and simply put, 2v1...

DES = Constant spins and grabs while spins makes them immune to CC
KFM = Stun/Bot/Macro-class
BD = Almost constant spamable spin that makes them immune to most or all CC

SIN = 24/7 Hide even while attacking...WHAT!??! + Stun fest

*-Balancing Hint-*The way to balance pvp is not to make 1 class beat another and that one another...the right way to build balanced pvp is to make ALL classes able to kill ALL other classes.

3. I liked everything else about the game so much(besides this) that I would have considered switching to another class until maybe real balance was implemented and I could return to my original choice BUT!!! the questing man...I do not want to go through all that again? Are you kidding me, everything in this game is QUESTING, You want to run? well do these quest, you want to fight? Finish these first, you want to move here? No, quest first, you want to lvl up? "Hahaha shut up go quest!" It just gets too exhausting and boring and on top of that not everyone has enough time to do a million quests and then go enjoy something else they like in the game.... 

Like I said, everything else in the game I like but of course like everyone else, I have special things I look for in the games I play and unfortunately those are the ones I can't find in BnS.

So with that said, I hope you guys enjoy the game!!

If you guys want to see me play, you can check me out at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwyI3qB0Aifc9r-K1shE4Q

DeadlyCode OUT! 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jgwty.jpg

but seriously, if you wanna quit. then quit. there's no need to tell everyone that you're quitting.

seeking attention ? want other to came to you and stop you ? want the dev to succumb and do everything you want to get you back ? want to make others quit too ? what ? what ? what ?

1. As a very pvp oriented player, you should know there's a button called "Tab", if you know what i mean.

2. Based on your opinion about the classes, I'll say you still have room to improve your understanding of them.

3. Quest is a good way for your to understand your class and its skills, through practicing, and yeah, that's MMORPG.

4. Bye!

Ping matter, these games said about skills, but more about pings first, skill second. This is not a problem in Korea since they have better internet, but here in US, it kind of suffer and more so with EU players.

The PvP in this game is a joke, channel kill any sort of PvP anyway.

I'll play this game, but not commit to it and wait for later contents to see how they will implement it.

3 more weeks, and I have my new game, hehe. Already paid for it, hopefully it has better PvP and PvP massive scale battles.

26 minutes ago, Grevier said:

In fact the Top 3 Characters are Summoner/Destroyer/Blade Dancer.

Very much skill.

LOL, Destroyers are the WORST class in pvp.

As for the OP, I agree, for being a pvp game the pvp sure isnt fun. Fun for some classes I'm sure KFM will just spam counter and stun lock you all match, funny that everyone thinks they're the hard class.

Any class can beat any class. There are some that can beat others easier and some that seems more OP than others. I've seen enough matches to know that 1 good combo could reverse the game in your favor. You literally post about 6 our of the 7 classes and say why they are OP and when there are that many classes that are considered OP that's basically pretty balanced. RIP BMs, but I believe in Korea they are considered 4th best and FM is at the bottom of the ladder.

inb4 sob stories about you being a great player but can never beat this class because of reason x and so they are OP.

1 hour ago, Grevier said:

In fact the Top 3 Characters are Summoner/Destroyer/Blade Dancer.

Very much skill.

Re: Blade Dancer

It's widely known BDancer is easy to play, but difficult to master.

Re: Topic

One major oversight is that players are joining PVP and forgoeing all opportunity to respec on the fly according to their opponent. The trouble here is, a lack of understanding other classes. The real trick is, you only get two slots. That's troublesome for learners, and I can understand why players that value PVP as their main draw into B&S feel it's too daunting.

6 hours ago, chinmi said:

jgwty.jpg

but seriously, if you wanna quit. then quit. there's no need to tell everyone that you're quitting.

seeking attention ? want other to came to you and stop you ? want the dev to succumb and do everything you want to get you back ? want to make others quit too ? what ? what ? what ?

This. 

Yet another player who thinks that they're the center of the world and now being a drama queen by posting this spotlight thread.

Well I hope you get the attention you're desperately seeking.

Go, just go. 

He's right about the CC imo. Even when I win, I don't feel like I really won. I use KFM by the way, and you would think beating LBD, Destroyers and Summoners would feel rewarding right? Well for me, it really doesn't considering I'm mostly a PvP player in MMOs. Baiting escapes, locking somebody down with stuns and dazes and comboing them to death isnt really fun pvp for me. I guess I'm growing out of MMOs. I prefer twitch based combat with constant dodging and moving without stuns.

Drop a dot on Assassins or lure them into AoEs. Poof, stealth should be gone.

Blade Dancers who spin a lot don't deal much damage coz they're low on focus. After the third or fourth spin you should crush him. And spin only protects against Stun/Daze/Knockback. You can beat the shit out of him with phantom grip, for example.

Hai I'm a FM and I like to spam my right mouse button and F to freeze. 

no this is not me being annoyed of FM's 

I am a FM

I love FM's

<3 

bai Felicia, winning pvp is based on the skill of the player and understanding the other class you go against. 

you ain't ready for PVP. the fact you cant win is pvp to get your rank up is because there are better people out there then you and it is a challenge to become the best. 

if it was easy to win. no one would play because of boredom. 

Archived