Yun Warlock Petition!

A Bad Idea

JIN: (1 Exclusive)
Blademaster
Assassin (Exclusive)
Warlock (Shared with Lyn)
Kung Fu Master (Shared With Yun and Gon)

GON: (1 Exclusive)
Kung Fu Master (Shared with Yun and Jin)
Force Master (Shared with Yun and Lyn)
Destroyer (Exclusive)
Soul Fighter (Shared with Yun)

LYN: (2 Total Exclusives)
Summoner (Exclusive to Lyn)
Blade Dancer (Exclusive to Lyn)
Warlock (Shared With Jin)
Force Master (Shared With Gon and Yun)

YUN: (No Exclusives)
Force Master (Shared With Lyn and Gon)
Blade Master (Shared With Jin)
Kung Fu Master (Shared with Jin and Gon)
Soul fighter (Shared with Gon)

Instead of asking to share more classes, why not just as for an exclusive class, which I'm sure they're working on?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

I give this game props for having the Lyn race but too many so-called fantasy games default to only having differently proportioned humans for the race selection.  Everquest2 is still the only mmorpg I know of with an actual race selection, WoW is next in line and still doesn't compare.

How about TERA Online?

http://tera.wikia.com/wiki/Playable_races

Amani, Baraka, Elin (Lyn, lol) and Popori look different, while Castanic have distinct horns. Elves and Humans are pretty similar, but you'll still clearly see the difference ingame

Just now, Mesmerize said:

I love Yun's face  and hairstyle options, they're really beautiful. I however dislike their bodies, idle pose and overal animations. I prefer shorter characters, and if you make Yun as short as you can, her legs would look completely weird balloons and bad sizes. Their fingers are so weirdly long and thin, they look like claws. Beyong character creation, their poses make outfits clip and look really bad on non-tight clothes.

Curiously, their idle pose was what made me grab a Yun over Jin first. Their fingers seem awkwardly thin and long if you look closely (especially on low graphic settings. Holy moly), perhaps that's some kind of racial feature, but it didn't take me long to get over it.

2 minutes ago, Aceio said:

No, then it would be a female-only and ruin this game just like what happened to TERA.

This is literally my 3 or 2nd to last post here. Everyone here just wants Yun to get it too. I could care less who gets it I'm just annoyed that they do this in the game I know it's for more variety but still, it's seems unfair to everybody/everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, Yuhuan said:

This is literally my 3 or 2nd to last post here. Everyone here just wants Yun to get it too. I could care less who gets it I'm just annoyed that they do this in the game I know it's for more variety but still, it's seems unfair to everybody/everyone else. 

I seem to read this wrong, I thought it said Yun only lmfao. Yeah sure I agree Yun can have it as long as Lyn/Jin has it too.

24 minutes ago, Aceio said:

No, then it would be a female-only and ruin this game just like what happened to TERA.

Except instead of Elin only classes, we'd get Lyn only.

17 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

I really hope so, I despise Yun.

It's Gon/Yun only.

I doubt they'll add Yun Warlock. They will most likely release Jin and Lyn like every other other version of blade and soul, also if they was to consider making a Yun Warlock it would cost them time and resources which would result in a delay of the release of the next content.. This being said, I demand Lyn with boobs if they was to make a Yun Warlock!! #LynNeedBoobs

- Nyaonix

I swear everytime i get on these forums you people are like either petitioning or complaining or just striaght bitching about the dumbest shit ive ever seen in my *cricket*ing life.

You people on this forum are the only ones who will go out your way to make a thread about how you dont like the races for a certain class and want it on another race....? How about shut the *cricket* up and just play the game if its not stupidly broken, stop crying.

Archived