Yun Warlock Petition!

A Bad Idea

At the risk of starting yet another Warlock thread, I instead want to be positive and show support for a race/class option I think needs to be in the game. Everyone knows Yun get the shaft when it comes to class options because they have no unique classes, and thus very little reason to play a Yun outside of sheer aesthetics. I would love for the Warlock to debut in NA with the option of Yun if only for variety's sake. The Yun are already described as a magic-oriented race, so I feel it would be apropos to see the Yun's graceful take on the dark magic class.

I don't know how much power NC West has over this decision, but let's show our support for Yun Warlocks!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play on TW (and i did try JP) servers, and the warlock is  only JIN + LYN, it's going to be the same on EU/NA, dont expect they do something more than port the same server with changed localization, because they wont. All you will get is jin+lyn warlocks.

4 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

hope we get Lyn Warlock like one of the BnS servers has

We will :D

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Lyn has enough unique classes as is. Yun is the only race that doesn't have a unique class. Guess everyone's jealous they're too sexy >:C

Naaaah, I LOVE Yuns, not even kidding, they are by far the most beautiful race. I believe they never made a Yun exclusive class because it is a female only race, they probably don't want to deal with the whole "OMG GENRE LOCK OMGGGG" stupidness... We might never see Yun warlock, but Chi/Soul Fighter Yun is a reality ^_^.

I vote we make a petition to not give warlock to Lyns. The whole server is going to be a furry fest when WL is released I:

Seriously, 9 out of 10 force masters I meet in the arena are Lyn. And 4 out of 5 matchups in the arena are LBD and summoners.

I really agree because me playing a Yun BM is fun and all but I want something more than some dumb remake of a KFM and FM. The soul fighter class looks like a very lazy idea. Warlock shoul go to Yun as well they have 3 races with FM I believe? Why not have 3 for Warlock? The Lyn have 2 special classes and now they are getting another one. That seems pretty unfair to me. 

Well I mean to be fair, Lyn are supposed to be about nature and being cute, smol animal people, and they have access to dark magic and summoning evil spirits. Yun are not only supposedly magically-inclined, but also embrace an aesthetic of grace and artistry, something the Warlock does when it 'paints' its spells into the air with its razor. And I SWEAR the icon for the Yun in the race selection is Jinsoyun, so it's not like the Yun have zero capacity for evil and dark powers, especially if the Lyn get it.

Giving Yun racially unique classes would be the same as limiting/removing male options for those classes though, so no thank you. I got tired of Tera because so much of it was gender specific, I don't' wanna have to go through all that crap again with BnS.

But that's like saying that the Summoner removes options for tall, non-animal people and that Destroyer removes options for anyone who isn't 8-foot-tall giantfolk. There's no reason Yun can't have a unique class, especially if it's not actually unique and available to both Jin and Lyn already =O

13 minutes ago, HeavensValkyrie said:

Honestly, its not going to happen unless KR BNS decides it wants to do it. We can wish but sadly its very unlikely our voices will be heard.

Oh I'm aware, but I feel it's equally as important to at least make our voices known. That's why instead of lamenting what may never be, I'd like to instead remain positive and show support toward a feature that I feel strongly about. For all we know, the KR message boards might also be demanding Yun Warlocks!

7 hours ago, Enhance said:

I vote we make a petition to not give warlock to Lyns. The whole server is going to be a furry fest when WL is released I:

Seriously, 9 out of 10 force masters I meet in the arena are Lyn. And 4 out of 5 matchups in the arena are LBD and summoners.

Well if you want to play as a male FM, it's either Gon or Lyn.... and (to me at least) it looks kind of awkward seeing a Gon male using magic...  I feel that Jin FMs would be a bit less awkward looking.  Also, in terms of Lyn FMs... well at least according to story quest line, most Lyns are FMs so I don't see the issue there.

Archived