Divebomb

Aile

Was gutted to the ground to the point its now the *cricket*ing most useless shit tier trash. Before it was something that only worked if you used it after escapes and animation cancel didnt work so it was fine but you added like 50-100 damage increased casting speed and gave it a 9 second cooldown. For my playstyle that relied on this skill you destroyed my entire ability to play this game. I regret ever supporting this game. I had ONE class i liked playing blade dancer and EVERYTHING relied on that one skill working like it did. and you destroyed it. If i could id demand a refund but whatever. I think i will likely quit unless this change is reverted or i should say i quit until its reverted

First off i played this game because i enjoy blade dancer and my play style REQUIRED that skill. second bd is not super easy. everyone always wines about spin to win but it doesn't work like that and you clearly have no idea what your talking about if you think it does. The parry lasts HALF A SECOND you just cant *cricket*ing time anything properly so shut the *cricket* up. Not to mention it uses 2 of your 10 focus so if you spam it you just most likely lost the match because no you cant use any of your skills.

6 minutes ago, Aile said:

First off i played this game because i enjoy blade dancer and my play style REQUIRED that skill. second bd is not super easy. everyone always wines about spin to win but it doesn't work like that and you clearly have no idea what your talking about if you think it does. The parry lasts HALF A SECOND you just cant *cricket*ing time anything properly so shut the *cricket* up. Not to mention it uses 2 of your 10 focus so if you spam it you just most likely lost the match because no you cant use any of your skills.

Just yesterday I answered snarkily to a post asking for someone to reroll if they are not pleased with their current class they are playing.

So today I am going down the same road, just reroll to this batch "flavour of the month" class and resume faceroll.

I bet  there will be lots of "flavour of the batch" classes in updates to come so get comfortable on rerolling AND buying new character slots. :D

My play style relied on controlling enemies using dive bomb to recover focus. unlike all you spin to win brain dead *cricket*s my style needed me to control my opponent by making sure their escapes where down and that i reacted fast enough to stop blocks and counters before i engaged on them in my combos. I gave up some damage for more control recovery and cc. I  cant chain combos without focus i cant gain focus between them without dive bomb being on instant cd or at least low enough for it not to be just another knock down to choose from

of which i can choose better versions. it was useless as a form of cc and essential to using bd in a way that required skill.

12 hours ago, Perhilion said:

Just yesterday I answered snarkily to a post asking for someone to reroll if they are not pleased with their current class they are playing.

So today I am going down the same road, just reroll to this batch "flavour of the month" class and resume faceroll.

I bet  there will be lots of "flavour of the batch" classes in updates to come so get comfortable on rerolling AND buying new character slots. :D

id also like to point out i never *cricket*ing played bd as a flavor of the month i played bd since beta 1 when no one knew which classes where the best. Specifically cause i found bd the most fun out of every class i stuck with it. I never got into pvp in beta so its purely because i enjoyed the class i played bd. Contrarily to idiots who think people only care about winning i care more about having fun. I no longer have a viable play style because they changed that skill to just another pointless form of cc.

On 2016-02-10 at 10:45 PM, Aile said:

Was gutted to the ground to the point its now the *cricket*ing most useless shit tier trash. Before it was something that only worked if you used it after escapes and animation cancel didnt work so it was fine but you added like 50-100 damage increased casting speed and gave it a 9 second cooldown. For my playstyle that relied on this skill you destroyed my entire ability to play this game. I regret ever supporting this game. I had ONE class i liked playing blade dancer and EVERYTHING relied on that one skill working like it did. and you destroyed it. If i could id demand a refund but whatever. I think i will likely quit unless this change is reverted or i should say i quit until its reverted

so what did they change? cuz i really can't understand what you wrote.

On 2/10/2016 at 4:54 PM, Aile said:

I'm never buying a founder pack for a game again.

Kinda always been stupid to do so anyway.

That's like paying for early access on steam and expect them to do anything after you've given them money for doing nothing.

1 hour ago, Skyfire said:

Hmm, you cricket this, cricket that... Hey waitta minute, whoa, WHOA!! When NPCs refer to our toons as "cricket" in quotes like "hey cricket", are they really saying "hey you f***"?  Are NPCs calling us profanity??

...!

Think about it... all profanity is censored by *cricket*, npc calls us *cricket*...

The devs are simply calling us *cricket*s, while pulling the middle finger and a *cricket* you. It all makes sense now..

Archived