Best solo dung character

TBT

Force master gets an hard time pre-36 (The moment you can level all essentiel escape and fire skills), especilly on mob control, they can't really burst anything down early. It's harsh. Mob control will be a problem even with fire build if you can't melt them fast enough at cap

Summoner gets their sustain, CC and even dmg very early on. It's their party supports that comes late, but it's not an issue at all while leveling and I expect the solo skillset to be good all end-game.

That was my small experience through leveling both.

My Summoner is still growing, but she is able to do the green dungeons by herself. My Destroyer can almost do it. If I could actually Grab the boss and smack him in the head with my axe, then I know I could do it, but without that regen with the axe to the head... and the lack of pile driver... nah...

2 minutes ago, Eternalx said:

I made a FM alt and it's horrendous to level. I basically have to eat a dumpling everything I pull and die all the time :( It's level 38 now and the dmg sucks despite having infernal wep :( Help please 

They are pretty squishy, and not enough firepower to offset the squishiness.

I'd say KFM is pretty good too. With their multiple dodge skills and other defensive skills they can do pretty well. Though their biggest drawback is the lack of aoe skills and crowd control skills. They can solo bosses easily but when it comes to mobs they have a tough time.

2 minutes ago, Catgravy said:

They are pretty squishy, and not enough firepower to offset the squishiness.

Force Masters are supposed to rely on all of the cc they have built into their kit to kite things. It's difficult, but FMs can solo if you're good enough.

Summoners are the obvious choice though if you want an easy solo experience.

17 minutes ago, TBT said:

Im asking becouse i have 150g and want to spend it for good character, i only played FM atm, so Fm will be good choice ?

If you have confidence in your ability to keep things frozen or stunned, sure. If not, then no. Force Master CAN solo things, but they certainly require more effort to do it.

15 minutes ago, Tomoyo said:

If you have confidence in your ability to keep things frozen or stunned, sure. If not, then no. Force Master CAN solo things, but they certainly require more effort to do it.

Im doing my best and i like it, i was diamond in league so think i will learn it thanks

Archived