BNS is going down a landslide fast! Reasons why listed inside

gourmetcookie

1 hour ago, gourmetcookie said:

Hello fellow BNS peepers! Along with the many other people crying about everything I thought I would join in and explain why I believe BNS is going down a landslide as if it were Mama June at a water park!

Reason Number 1: BNS is Free 2 Play, yet has a cashshop. WHAT? WHY? I want everything for free. This includes wardrobe and all skin options. Anything that's listed in it. Because it's supposed to be Free 2 Play. Hence the underlined. I don't care if it's obtainable in the game either.

You have played free 2 game before right? What did you expect everything to be free? Even Private servers ask for donation to stay up.

Every free to play game are going to cost money in one way or another. Don't like it then go back to your Mobil games.

1 hour ago, gourmetcookie said:

Hello fellow BNS peepers! Along with the many other people crying about everything I thought I would join in and explain why I believe BNS is going down a landslide as if it were Mama June at a water park!

Reason Number 1: BNS is Free 2 Play, yet has a cashshop. WHAT? WHY? I want everything for free. This includes wardrobe and all skin options. Anything that's listed in it. Because it's supposed to be Free 2 Play. Hence the underlined. I don't care if it's obtainable in the game either.

Reason Number 2: Why are the outfits in the Awful cashshop $10-$15 each? It's only pixels and probably takes milliseconds to create, regardless of the varying races and bodysizes and animations that also go along with it.

Reason Number 3: Going back to Reason Number 2, WHY aren't outfits account tradeable? Again, something I've NEVER seen in my life before from a f2p! This game is straight from Korea like last week.

Reason Number 4: The bot and gold problem! Why isn't anything being done about them and how are they allowed in the servers? I now believe that bots exist in real life, because of BNS.

Reason Number 5: Why is there a 7 day deletion period for characters? Again obviously another price gouging tactic since bns launched with 2 free character slots.

Those are the majority of what I think! Basically what I want to know is, who came up with all of these ideas and aren't servers supposed to support themselves? NCsoft is a large enough company!!!!

While i do very much agree with point 3 and 4. Point 1 is like wut?

Its free to play, yea you play and you dont pay, right?

How can you expect them to give you everything, for nothing, they dont keep the servers online by using sunlight you know. 

If you would delete that point maybe they could take your post seriously xD

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Guys seriously it's bait....

• Lock6 locked this topic

Archived