THAT GAME IS A JOKE

Benyuss

Game is based on PvP but classes as balanced as at League.
Destro just pick you up and break your bones . Tada 50% hp in just one  combo which you cant avoid.
FM nukes you from distance and when you try to get close he just freeze himself or you get a big nuke and you die.
Summs are insane. Which one should you attack lol? If you attack the cat the lil fker will kill you in a seconds with those beams. If you go for the "summoner" the cat will hit the out of you with his hammer. + thelilfkr has a jump or something and you can't reach them.
KFM is just KFM.
Sins just go invisible then pweh 20%hp.
Bm-s are fine.
Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.
 your vaults too. Why don't we have a vault which stores stuff shared on the account, huh? why should I email between my chars? Chinese or Japanese(I dont rly care) ppl doesn't missed that ? lol those fools.
70% of the crafts are USELESS. Just get pottery, Soul Wardens and earthseers on your characters and you are rich.
Finally random dc-s and queue disappaeared but I still have some lag sometimes. No its not me. I have an 1000/200 Mbps connection with 12 ping to Frankfurt.
Random FPS drops, srsly? You started development of this game at 2008 pls(or you just uploaded a trailer and did nothing else lol.) R9 290x Crossfire. Problem still exists with only one. (+i7 4790k, 16gb 1866 MHz ddr3, game is on ssd) You see? My config is better then 95% of the players and I have problems you fools. You want money for inventory space, gardrobe, and other stuff like that and you give nothing but buggy. Thanks . I thought you will be rock with this game. I loved AION so much, then I have to play dat coz nothing else have on the mmo market.
 get to work. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all of you who don't speak noob:

"I am completely new at the game, yet I am entitled to the opinion that I should be #1 at the game for [X] reason. Also, I'm bronze 4 at LoL, but I'll use the game as an analogy anyways because something something elo-hell."

wait...if every class is OP then how can the game be unbalanced?  I'm a bit confused here.

BTW if the game sucks in your opinion...get off the forums and find another game.  No one cares about your opinion if it isn't going to be constructive.  Your title alone shut down people caring.  

3 minutes ago, Trinket said:

For all of you who don't speak noob:

"I am completely new at the game, yet I am entitled to the opinion that I should be #1 at the game for [X] reason. Also, I'm bronze 4 at LoL, but I'll use the game as an analogy anyways because something something elo-hell."

I love you

Just now, Eladriel said:

Just lol

Maybe not, but from i dont know how much years old game with (and this is true) bad looking graphics (especialy textures, antialiashing) i can expect decemnt run on i7, 16gb ram and two graphics cards, right?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that the only class you don't find OP is the class that you know?

I don't mean to imply something as ridiculous as you not knowing crap about other classes and just dismissing them as OP after getting royally owned, just that based on your rant one could make a guess, or have a very subtle feeling that learning how other classes work might make them seem less OP in your eyes, is all I'm saying.

If every class is op, no class is op.

Instead of wasting your moms money on a joke of a pc you should've gotten some maybe slightly better grammar education. I know mine isn't perfect but yours gave me a headache

1 minute ago, Rynz0r said:

If every class is op, no class is op.

Instead of wasting your moms money on a joke of a pc you should've gotten some maybe slightly better grammar education. I know mine isn't perfect but yours gave me a headache

Can you do something more then personal attacks?

32 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Maybe not, but from i dont know how much years old game with (and this is true) bad looking graphics (especialy textures, antialiashing) i can expect decemnt run on i7, 16gb ram and two graphics cards, right?

Im laughing at what he said,that he has better config then 95% of the players in B&S. To say something like that is just so childish.

No matter how good your PC you will probably have FPS drop cause the game actually runs better on older config. It was  optimized for older stuff ,such as directx9,windows7 . So no matter how good your PC conifg is, it won't use full capacity to run this game. And bashing on this forum about it won't help since NC Soft didn't make this game.

I myself had FPS drops,fixed it by reinstalling to windows7. Now some players don't have problem with it,and some do,i was in  those who do. Im not expert when it comes to computers and software issues,but a bit googling will help you a lot. 

1 minute ago, BlackArt said:

I do agree that classes are unbalanced. Hopefully they do something about this otherwise i don't see myself playing this for long term.

Wait for 50lvl patch, i believe situation will be better.

44 minutes ago, Benyuss said:

Destro just pick you up and break your bones . Tada 50% hp in just one  combo which you cant avoid.
FM nukes you from distance and when you try to get close he just freeze himself or you get a big nuke and you die.
Summs are insane. Which one should you attack lol? If you attack the cat the lil fker will kill you in a seconds with those beams. If you go for the "summoner" the cat will hit the out of you with his hammer. + thelilfkr has a jump or something and you can't reach them.
KFM is just KFM.
Bm-s are fine.
Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.
 your vaults too. Why don't we have a vault which stores stuff shared on the account, huh? why should I email between my chars? Chinese or Japanese(I dont rly care) ppl doesn't missed that ? lol those fools.
70% of the crafts are USELESS. Just get pottery, Soul Wardens and earthseers on your characters and you are rich.
Finally random dc-s and queue disappaeared but I still have some lag sometimes. No its not me. I have an 1000/200 Mbps connection with 12 ping to Frankfurt.
Random FPS drops, srsly? You started development of this game at 2008 pls(or you just uploaded a trailer and did nothing else lol.) R9 290x Crossfire. Problem still exists with only one. (+i7 4790k, 16gb 1866 MHz ddr3, game is on ssd) You see? My config is better then 95% of the players and I have problems you fools. You want money for inventory space, gardrobe, and other stuff like that and you give nothing but buggy. Thanks . I thought you will be rock with this game. I loved AION so much, then I have to play dat coz nothing else have on the mmo market.
 get to work. 

I understand what you are going with.. me alone, I am undefeated with my LBD, but over this game is just sad. Acti/Blizz and Trion have a new friend on my Boycott list; NCSoft. I am forcing myself to play this since I played it ridiculously in KR client (I live in Dallas, 3 blocks from the server room) and I lag more and DC almost on the regular in NA. Today was the last straw tho..  I was 18-0 this morning, and somehow I lost 4 times with 1 loss. I dont know what it is, but yea, I am uninstalling today. This game is just as bad, if not worst than AA. The money hungry from these guys is just outrageous, truly truly... Outrageous!

6 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

Im laughing at what he said,that he has better config then 95% of the players in B&S. To say something like that is just so childish.

No matter how good your PC you will probably have FPS drop cause the game actually runs better on older config. It was badly optimized for older stuff ,such as directx9,windows7 . So no matter how good your PC conifg is, it won't use full capacity to run this game. And bashing on this forum about it won't help since NC Soft didn't make this game.

I myself had FPS drops,fixed it by reinstalling to windows7. Now some players don't have problem with it,and some do,i was in  those who do. Im not expert when it comes to computers and software issues,but a bit googling will help you a lot. 

Agree, so this game is not healty. Developing new content, but no optimization for new age is madnes. But i know, for MMO is new content far more important.

Hello, Im here to tell you kids that you are the reason to bad games and unbalanced classes. Just because you´re bad and dont give enough time to practise and learn you make these kind of threads where you complain about unbalanced classes. The game have just been up for 10 ~ days and you´re already crying? Just tell me, why are there people who are diamond in every class. Are you gonna tell me that they cheat themselfs up?, No they practise and so should you, stop *cricket*ing up games with nerfs and buffs like you did with world of warcraft pvp. 

3 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Agree, so this game can't have long healt for me. Developing new content, but no optimization for new age is madnes. Bud i know, for MMO is new content far more important.

Im not here for long term either,basically playing cause there's nothing else on MMO market that interests me.Besides what OP said about FPS stuff,on other points i do agree with him. So for me this game is more like a train station and just waiting for other games to come out. I would go to Black Desert but after reading lots of stuff and review about it + trying russian version of it,the game is just plain bad with even less PvE content then B&S offers now.

Hi Benyuss...im not here to rant at you, im here to... wait... here, eat this while i give u a lashing... *hand over a spicy salty tears kebab*

yeah they are unbalanced... who cares, its a MMO dude... if ur looking for balance class here then go to your sandbox games...or play mario cart. wait, why did luigi have better luck than mario?

Cant avoid? are u sure? i can press TAB and poof im hidden and away from danger. Learn your skills and learn how to press keys.

Cast smoke bomb... boom! FM range attacks are now useless. switch position, dash, stun, send em flying, aerial combo, aerial bomb, web capture, butterfly, baclflip, dash, stun, combo combo combo, 2nd aerial combo... poof dead.

Either one... Ice prison, focus on one while the other is chillin...literally... do the sinful combo... boom... kebabs. U can also kill em both while stay in hidden.

KFM is just KFM.

Dont just "JUST" this class... u never know when a real master steps in.

20%? i can take 90%-100% of ur HP in one sinful combo sweep. or take everything and make sure u wont see me the whole duration of the battle.

Bm-s are fine.

Can a BM who knows anicancel with block fight this guy? coz he can basically unli stun u the rest of the fight.

Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.

This lolis are scary...

u fool, the game have...but u dont... coz ur not a premium player!

Hah! Newbs...u dont need crafting to be rich.

omfg 1000/200 mbps? 1K/200mbps... some here dude.. now were friends! here a lil bit salty kebab...

get to work. 

My system have a GTX630 video card... i know and well experience up to what my system can do...so i dont push it to the limit... actually, id rather play the game on low settings just to make sure that it doesnt affect my performance in gameplay... u should try and do the same ^___^

wait... here another kebab for u.

1 minute ago, PrinceMark said:

Hi Benyuss...im not here to rant at you, im here to... wait... here, eat this while i give u a lashing... *hand over a spicy salty tears kebab*

yeah they are unbalanced... who cares, its a MMO dude... if ur looking for balance class here then go to your sandbox games...or play mario cart. wait, why did luigi have better luck than mario?

Cant avoid? are u sure? i can press TAB and poof im hidden and away from danger. Learn your skills and learn how to press keys.

Cast smoke bomb... boom! FM range attacks are now useless. switch position, dash, stun, send em flying, aerial combo, aerial bomb, web capture, butterfly, baclflip, dash, stun, combo combo combo, 2nd aerial combo... poof dead.

Either one... Ice prison, focus on one while the other is chillin...literally... do the sinful combo... boom... kebabs. U can also kill em both while stay in hidden.

KFM is just KFM.

Dont just "JUST" this class... u never know when a real master steps in.

20%? i can take 90%-100% of ur HP in one sinful combo sweep. or take everything and make sure u wont see me the whole duration of the battle.

Bm-s are fine.

Can a BM who knows anicancel with block fight this guy? coz he can basically unli stun u the rest of the fight.

Ima lyn bm/bladedancer.

This lolis are scary...

u fool, the game have...but u dont... coz ur not a premium player!

Hah! Newbs...u dont need crafting to be rich.

omfg 1000/200 mbps? 1K/200mbps... some here dude.. now were friends! here a lil bit salty kebab...

get to work. 

My system have a GTX630 video card... i know and well experience up to what my system can do...so i dont push it to the limit... actually, id rather play the game on low settings just to make sure that it doesnt affect my performance in gameplay... u should try and do the same ^___^

wait... here another kebab for u.

You are a class A ass-shat. Still, I had to laugh at the kebab remarks hahaha

Archived