THAT GAME IS A JOKE

Benyuss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, InterStateGaming said:

Stop trolling lol how can you say all classes are op and then say it's unbalanced ? not sure if you are a troll or a 10 year old xD..........   I love the game and the pvp is very good balanced and fun :)

Im 7.

Balanced huh? Did ya hit bronze? 

1 minute ago, phinders said:

if you are getting owned by a kfm from the start, they know exactly what you will do.  someone better than you will win 100%.  get used to it really.   In good games someone better beats you no matter what gear you have. 

Then it isn't worth to evolve your stuff and you can go with a blackram crit soul shield at lvl 1. Nothing matter just your skill. 

2 minutes ago, Poeticintellect said:

they are when your strongest combo cant even get started cause as soon as you get close to another class they lock you down. an basically keep doing it cause BD cant really prevent such moves.

Finally someone got it. 

1 minute ago, phinders said:

if you are getting owned by a kfm from the start, they know exactly what you will do.  someone better than you will win 100%.  get used to it really.   In good games someone better beats you no matter what gear you have. 

its not even that i mean my life is already 3/4 by the time i can fight lol like when i see my screen the dudes ontop my spawn hitting me already

2 minutes ago, InterStateGaming said:

Haha yeah i figured you were around 7-11 years old lol and please stop crying and l2p or just go play world of warcraft pvp >.<

Man just noticed that you registered to forums coz of me. That's nice. Now go and fk yoself. :) 

Wows pvp is worse than your mom last night. 

kfm are master reactive class, the ceiling increases with the player.  If they are owning you that much you are letting their main combo go off without countering.    LOL anya, in pvp everything you do in pve means nothing.  So keep thinking evolving your shit matters when it concerns arena pvp.    SKILL IS WHY YOU LOSE,  in a good game that is always the factor and in this game guess what?? It is the only factor. 

1 hour ago, anyadegykurva said:

Why ?:) I think you are running with a 430gt or something like that. fkr

Erm lol,why would you think so down upon others? lol cause you think you're the only one with good PC? you think others can't afford or something? hard to understand why would you say that even haha,there's like thousands of players and you think you have best pc config. :D  Did your parent buy you that and told you it was the best in the world or something lol? :)

Why would i upgrade to windows 10 if i just told you that it didn't run good for me on it? Even thou my hardware is a lot above recomended req. for this game as already explained,no matter what your pc config is,game is just old and badly optimized.

kfm takes the most to dominate with.  once the skill is there they own the easiest.   Just know they know what you will open with, they know how to counter and you will get 100-0 very easy if you aren't at the same level.  These are all great things.   Just because they know doesn't mean you can't know what they know and fake some shit out.  

1 hour ago, Poeticintellect said:

they are when your strongest combo cant even get started cause as soon as you get close to another class they lock you down. an basically keep doing it cause BD cant really prevent such moves.

lmao what? dude, BDs have several skills to break stuns, grapples, and a good percentage of whatever other lockdowns various classes can throw at you- and they've a few dodge/resist skills to go along with that. you can get up close and personal with nearly every class and do just fine, you just have to actually know what you're doing. if every other class feels op, you need more practice.

Archived