[MUSHIN] OWPVP Dead 2 Weeks in.

Cetra

Thanks to everyone overpopulating blue owpvp is pretty much dead.  The funny part about it is watching 16 channels full of blues farming for pvp bopae, you'll never get to use it.  Reds don't even bother to farm much anymore, who are you going to fight with your pvp bopae lol?  RIP Open World, it was fun until the children all decided to roll 1 faction.  Everyone should just go blue so that there's nobody to kill anymore and forget the idea of owpvp cause it's over unless something is done about it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cogbyrn said:

Lol.  I just can't even with these "game is dead" attitudes.  Where are the parents?

I'm a little too old at this point to be concerning my parents with video game concerns.  You should read and fully understand the context of the post before replying.  In no way whatsoever have I suggested "Game is Dead", however OWPVP is in fact done for.  It isn't necessary to misdirect and white knight, I still love the game but that doesn't mean I and others aren't allowed to be disappointed with certain aspects of the game.  That said, where are your parents and why didn't they bother teaching you basic logic?

I can't even is right, GG.

1 hour ago, iTzRed said:

Bruh every server has a cap and it says if one side is full the other is open, it is even, your crimson buddies just don't pvp...Thats Your Bad

If one side is full, then the other is going to be swarmed by gold sellers till both are even

12 hours ago, Cetra said:

Thanks to everyone overpopulating blue on multiple servers owpvp is pretty much dead.  The funny part about it is watching 16 channels full of blues farming for pvp bopae, you'll never get to use it.  Reds don't even bother to farm much anymore, who are you going to fight with your pvp bopae lol?  RIP BNS Open World, it was fun until the children all decided to roll 1 faction.  Everyone should just go blue so that there's nobody to kill anymore and forget the idea of owpvp cause it's done.

"OMG it's done after 1-2 weeks of it being ported".....................................................................   (periods added for effect)

Most OWPvP I see is higher levels harassing lower ones, so tell me who wants to deal with that?  Crimson is dominant on OMC that's for sure.   Went crimson myself because guess what my guild went to that side.

And well....the costumes are just plain better on crimson anyway :)

10 hours ago, Cetra said:

I'm a little too old at this point to be concerning my parents with video game concerns.  You should read and fully understand the context of the post before replying.  In no way whatsoever have I suggested "Game is Dead", however OWPVP is in fact done for.  It isn't necessary to misdirect and white knight, I still love the game but that doesn't mean I and others aren't allowed to be disappointed with certain aspects of the game.  That said, where are your parents and why didn't they bother teaching you basic logic?

I can't even is right, GG.

Too old to concern your parents, but not old enough to realize you are in no position to say anything about the state of a game mode while the game is within its first month of release.

What exactly would be a healthy OWPvP for you, anyway?  Ceru gets half the channels, Crimson gets the other half, and they farm Blackwyrm/insignias happily?  This game isn't build for competitive OWPvP.  It's just a means to make regular questing more dynamic by throwing players in your way.  Do your dailies, fill channels for Blackwyrm, and otherwise it's whatever.  No objectives to compete over.  No real land to take.  Nothing.

So what exactly is dead?  If you wanted to make an argument, you should have said OWPvP was never alive in the first place.

This game doesn't really have OWPvP, because people can take off their costume too quickly. If it had faction-safe cities, and your costume had a 1 day removal timer, and PvP flagged players were segregated into different channels from non-PvP players, then maybe it would be more OWPvP friendly.

Misty Woods needs to be an balanced instanced battleground... The rewards are just too great, and this one-sided-farm is just not a good outcome.

2 hours ago, Cogbyrn said:

Too old to concern your parents, but not old enough to realize you are in no position to say anything about the state of a game mode while the game is within its first month of release.

What exactly would be a healthy OWPvP for you, anyway?  Ceru gets half the channels, Crimson gets the other half, and they farm Blackwyrm/insignias happily?  This game isn't build for competitive OWPvP.  It's just a means to make regular questing more dynamic by throwing players in your way.  Do your dailies, fill channels for Blackwyrm, and otherwise it's whatever.  No objectives to compete over.  No real land to take.  Nothing.

So what exactly is dead?  If you wanted to make an argument, you should have said OWPvP was never alive in the first place.

You claim I'm in no position to say anything yet I have, and yet I'm in every way in a position to voice my opinion has a paying customer of the game.  I find it quite comical that your ego is so inflated that you actually believe you can devalue what I've said and then make statements that assume you're somehow in a position of greater importance in regards to the games mechanics.  Stop being a hypocrite, if you disagree with me type out something worth reading and stop insulting me with your toddler-esk rants.

Current state of the game suggests we're all better of removing factions from the game until a better system is put into place.  To assume there's nothing competitive about open world pvp only exposes one's ignorance, nobody kills another player without competition in mind in fact it's exactly what drives people to participate in such behavior.  The idea of Misty Woods and Factions is only appealing with thought that both factions can put up somewhat of a challenge against one another, currently that isn't the case.  Factions go to war with the intention of one taking over the other, once that has been achieved the war is over and the winner becomes the only faction.  That has already been accomplish in game, the blues constantly outnumber red in just about every single channel in the game and channels that reds populate are quickly run over and zerged by try-hards.  

Suggestions?  The are countless ways to make things more interesting, I'm not on NCSoft's payroll and it's not my job to come up with these ideas.  A huge part of the problem right now is the community and it isn't the Blade and Soul community only, it's the online community in general these days.  People are selfish, lack empathy and disregard logic altogether in effort to be pricks and cause as much trouble as possible at other people's expense.  If players truly cared about the state-of-game and wanted a better experience they would stop taking the easy way out rolling on the overpopulated faction to avoid any resistance whatsoever.  That includes you, your friends and anyone else participating in being a coward to get what you want with minimal effort effectively degrading content as a whole for the game.

I'll wait while you come up with some shallow response ignoring the real issue, the game, to try and insult me again so you can boost your internet persona.

There's not much incentive to PVP at this time, just farm the insignias at misty and that's pretty much all you got, in my server there's pretty much as many reds as blues, though blue seems like it has an advantage. TBH both factions should want the other to thrive in one way or another for the sake of the game. I personally will gladly switch sides if my side gets too strong, since my equips are pretty far ahead of the curve. 

6 hours ago, Cetra said:

You claim I'm in no position to say anything yet I have, and yet I'm in every way in a position to voice my opinion has a paying customer of the game.  I find it quite comical that your ego is so inflated that you actually believe you can devalue what I've said and then make statements that assume you're somehow in a position of greater importance in regards to the games mechanics.  Stop being a hypocrite, if you disagree with me type out something worth reading and stop insulting me with your toddler-esk rants.

Current state of the game suggests we're all better of removing factions from the game until a better system is put into place.  To assume there's nothing competitive about open world pvp only exposes one's ignorance, nobody kills another player without competition in mind in fact it's exactly what drives people to participate in such behavior.  The idea of Misty Woods and Factions is only appealing with thought that both factions can put up somewhat of a challenge against one another, currently that isn't the case.  Factions go to war with the intention of one taking over the other, once that has been achieved the war is over and the winner becomes the only faction.  That has already been accomplish in game, the blues constantly outnumber red in just about every single channel in the game and channels that reds populate are quickly run over and zerged by try-hards.  

Suggestions?  The are countless ways to make things more interesting, I'm not on NCSoft's payroll and it's not my job to come up with these ideas.  A huge part of the problem right now is the community and it isn't the Blade and Soul community only, it's the online community in general these days.  People are selfish, lack empathy and disregard logic altogether in effort to be pricks and cause as much trouble as possible at other people's expense.  If players truly cared about the state-of-game and wanted a better experience they would stop taking the easy way out rolling on the overpopulated faction to avoid any resistance whatsoever.  That includes you, your friends and anyone else participating in being a coward to get what you want with minimal effort effectively degrading content as a whole for the game.

I'll wait while you come up with some shallow response ignoring the real issue, the game, to try and insult me again so you can boost your internet persona.

Everyone is taught they have a voice, but no one is taught to think before they speak.  Sure, you can voice your opinion.  You're just voicing an opinion that gets spammed over and over in every game ever by people who aren't content and want a game they aren't content with to die.  It's a destructive mentality that does nothing to serve the game or the community.  Nowhere in your OP do you suggest any options to *fix* the problem.  Instead, you spitefully say everyone should join Ceru because I mean it's dead anyway so after 2 weeks since prelaunch, forget it, right?  Unless you were being sarcastic.  In that case, you're also not helping.

Toddler-esque rants?  I'm glad the pot and the kettle have been formally introduced.  I'm devaluing what you say because it's the same entitled garbage I see everywhere else in every other game just before someone says "Can't wait for %NEXT_GAME%".  I don't think I'm in a position of greater importance, but I do think I care about the game more than you do, because I'd rather see it improved than declare it dead.  I don't care if it isn't your job to think up suggestions.  It also isn't your job to complain, but you're more than willing to put forth that effort.  Gods forbid you put that effort towards construction instead of destruction.

" To assume there's nothing competitive about open world pvp only exposes one's ignorance, nobody kills another player without competition in mind in fact it's exactly what drives people to participate in such behavior. "

Let's talk about this.  How do you define competition?  In my opinion, it is when more than one parties attempt to achieve a pre-defined victory condition before the other.  In that sense, you're competing for the win.  This could be "Last Man Standing", "Score 50 Victory Points", "Be Judged 1st Place", etc.  Here's my question:

What's the victory condition in OWPvP in BnS?  To be the only faction that is active out in the world?  What a terrible, destructive victory condition, because if you haven't noticed, there's no reset that takes place.  Whoever wins basically wins for good as far as I can tell, and at that point everyone is bored because the game is over.  So, what is it?  Farm faster than the other team?  Wrest control of a channel (considering player caps exist and no faction caps) from the other team?  Kill Blackwyrm?  Almost all of these goals are achieved by actively avoiding PvP and dominating a channel through population.

So, where's the *competitive* OWPvP?  What are you competing over?  What do you achieve for victory?  When do you declare victory?  Maybe I missed something, so if I did, please let me know, but as it stands I don't see winning conditions to it.

I actually agree that a huge part, in fact perhaps the only important part, of the problem is the community.  People have the power to shape their game, and they actively choose to shape it in a way that gets them the most reward the fastest.  In this case, it involves PvPing in Misty Woods as little as possible.  You want to be farming insignia NPCs, you want to be farming Blackwyrm, etc.  How to optimize this?  Well, if you're part of the faction that isn't farming, you aren't making progress, so, join the faction that is farming.  How else can you ensure your side has the advantage to farm as much as possible?  Maybe you make a horde of alts that fill up Crimson openings with nonactive entities.  You fill a channel with your faction so there's no opposition.

In every way, the players are destroying any potential for the ability for large-scale PvP in the open world.  With organization and a desire to see fun fights, they *could* turn it around.  But that isn't going to happen, because even in a small community like Age of Conan when the Deathwish server with its new ruleset released, I watched the players systematically destroy their potential for an engaging experience.  Then they blamed Funcom and the game.

And to clear up your hilarious, spite-driven assumption, I'm currently on Team Crimson on Poharan.  Ask around and let me know what you find about the state of red vs. blue on Poh, because it's drastically in blue's favor.  If we're lucky, we'll dominate the population of 2 channels out of 13 in a night, and that's if we're really lucky.  Mostly it's 1 that often rotates.  Sometimes throughout the day, literally no reds are farming insignias.  None.  I've cycled through the channels before and seen a group of 10+ blues farming our camp in every single channel with no red in sight.  So please, tell me about abusing the system, as you post that everyone should join the winning team because OWPvP is dead in your OP.  I'd make a comment about you calling me the hypocrite, but the pot and kettle already know each other I think.

I personally don't think OWPvP is competitive.  I think it's a distraction to otherwise PvE-based farming in the open world.  You want competition?  Go to the Arena, where the competition is regulated and victory conditions are crystal clear.  There's nothing to win out in the Open World, so again, what are you even saying is dead?  The only thing I can think of is your dream/expectation that this game is something that it never was nor claimed to be.

1 hour ago, Cogbyrn said:

Everyone is taught they have a voice, but no one is taught to think before they speak.  Sure, you can voice your opinion.  You're just voicing an opinion that gets spammed over and over in every game ever by people who aren't content and want a game they aren't content with to die.  It's a destructive mentality that does nothing to serve the game or the community.  Nowhere in your OP do you suggest any options to *fix* the problem.  Instead, you spitefully say everyone should join Ceru because I mean it's dead anyway so after 2 weeks since prelaunch, forget it, right?  Unless you were being sarcastic.  In that case, you're also not helping.

Toddler-esque rants?  I'm glad the pot and the kettle have been formally introduced.  I'm devaluing what you say because it's the same entitled garbage I see everywhere else in every other game just before someone says "Can't wait for %NEXT_GAME%".  I don't think I'm in a position of greater importance, but I do think I care about the game more than you do, because I'd rather see it improved than declare it dead.  I don't care if it isn't your job to think up suggestions.  It also isn't your job to complain, but you're more than willing to put forth that effort.  Gods forbid you put that effort towards construction instead of destruction.

" To assume there's nothing competitive about open world pvp only exposes one's ignorance, nobody kills another player without competition in mind in fact it's exactly what drives people to participate in such behavior. "

Let's talk about this.  How do you define competition?  In my opinion, it is when more than one parties attempt to achieve a pre-defined victory condition before the other.  In that sense, you're competing for the win.  This could be "Last Man Standing", "Score 50 Victory Points", "Be Judged 1st Place", etc.  Here's my question:

What's the victory condition in OWPvP in BnS?  To be the only faction that is active out in the world?  What a terrible, destructive victory condition, because if you haven't noticed, there's no reset that takes place.  Whoever wins basically wins for good as far as I can tell, and at that point everyone is bored because the game is over.  So, what is it?  Farm faster than the other team?  Wrest control of a channel (considering player caps exist and no faction caps) from the other team?  Kill Blackwyrm?  Almost all of these goals are achieved by actively avoiding PvP and dominating a channel through population.

So, where's the *competitive* OWPvP?  What are you competing over?  What do you achieve for victory?  When do you declare victory?  Maybe I missed something, so if I did, please let me know, but as it stands I don't see winning conditions to it.

I actually agree that a huge part, in fact perhaps the only important part, of the problem is the community.  People have the power to shape their game, and they actively choose to shape it in a way that gets them the most reward the fastest.  In this case, it involves PvPing in Misty Woods as little as possible.  You want to be farming insignia NPCs, you want to be farming Blackwyrm, etc.  How to optimize this?  Well, if you're part of the faction that isn't farming, you aren't making progress, so, join the faction that is farming.  How else can you ensure your side has the advantage to farm as much as possible?  Maybe you make a horde of alts that fill up Crimson openings with nonactive entities.  You fill a channel with your faction so there's no opposition.

In every way, the players are destroying any potential for the ability for large-scale PvP in the open world.  With organization and a desire to see fun fights, they *could* turn it around.  But that isn't going to happen, because even in a small community like Age of Conan when the Deathwish server with its new ruleset released, I watched the players systematically destroy their potential for an engaging experience.  Then they blamed Funcom and the game.

And to clear up your hilarious, spite-driven assumption, I'm currently on Team Crimson on Poharan.  Ask around and let me know what you find about the state of red vs. blue on Poh, because it's drastically in blue's favor.  If we're lucky, we'll dominate the population of 2 channels out of 13 in a night, and that's if we're really lucky.  Mostly it's 1 that often rotates.  Sometimes throughout the day, literally no reds are farming insignias.  None.  I've cycled through the channels before and seen a group of 10+ blues farming our camp in every single channel with no red in sight.  So please, tell me about abusing the system, as you post that everyone should join the winning team because OWPvP is dead in your OP.  I'd make a comment about you calling me the hypocrite, but the pot and kettle already know each other I think.

I personally don't think OWPvP is competitive.  I think it's a distraction to otherwise PvE-based farming in the open world.  You want competition?  Go to the Arena, where the competition is regulated and victory conditions are crystal clear.  There's nothing to win out in the Open World, so again, what are you even saying is dead?  The only thing I can think of is your dream/expectation that this game is something that it never was nor claimed to be.

Thank you for solidifying what I said and doing exactly what I predicted you would.  It's apparent you struggle comprehending the subject at hand, dropping a crit on my face with a wall of text filled with vengeance.  Please, do try and waste more of my time with misdirection  branching out into several more worthless rants exercising exactly what you originally attempted to respond to my post as in rebuttal.  Just stop replying, I've already made the point that it's not my job to sit here and brain storm about ideas to fix NCSofts issues, I'm already paying them and that's more then I or anyone else needs to do.  It's their job to find solutions to problems with THEIR game, unfortunately you're unable to comprehend that and are far too caught up in your own troll to discuss the issue at hand, you're too busy trying to 'win' some imaginary debate you think you're having with me lol.  Go bother someone else or go run off a cliff in the game a few times I don't have time for you, you obviously don't realize you're a part of the problem.

Not necessarily dead, if its just farming the PvP soul shield I would guess most people that haven't really advanced that much in their faction would just simple switch factions to farm the insignia for the soul shield, I mean why would anyone even feel attached to any faction at all to be honest, there is no real back story or lore to the two main factions present in the game, not even a small narration at the start of the game or even lore objects in the game world to explain why the hell are those two factions fighting each other. I've seen people switch factions back and fourth a few times in the same day just to farm and some even switch just to troll the farmers and spin to win the middle of the boss spawn.

Either way, there is no structure to support Open world PvP, Why do OWPvP? what do you gain, killing players for the sake of killing players might be fun the first 50 times but then what? do we get to control areas/HQ or strongholds? do we get a faction wide benefit if we take X point for X amount of time?

So I don't think OWPvP in BnS is dead, I think it was never meant to be in the first place.

So my fears (which i saw it coming since level 15 ) are true .  There is no point in world PvP .
Let me get this straight , is there NO other place apart from the wyverns location that you fight for smth with the opposite faction ?  Thats it ? ONE boss? At ONE specific location ?

Over and over ?

If ncsoft ever wonders why people keep going back to Lineage they should drop me an email and ill explain them how NOT to *cricket* up  a new game with an excellent combat system that goes to waste since you only can use it  against other players in arena games  . (since there is no olPVP )

I dont wanna be fighting 1 vs 1 . I wat freaking mass PVP battles fighting for SOMETHING more than a single boss .

Jesus , dont they have anyone in there to give them some advice ? Whos *cricket*ing bright idea was to be able to change uniform in 10 *cricket*ING seconds ? Seriously , its the like the game is trying to push you away from pvping .

I said once at a region shout "what's the point in owPVP " , and someone responded "fun ? " , and i said  " yeah it is fun but do you fight for smth or is it just random killing each other with no purpose ? " he responded "that logic " and he blocked me . 

8 hours ago, Cetra said:

Thank you for solidifying what I said and doing exactly what I predicted you would.  It's apparent you struggle comprehending the subject at hand, dropping a crit on my face with a wall of text filled with vengeance.  Please, do try and waste more of my time with misdirection  branching out into several more worthless rants exercising exactly what you originally attempted to respond to my post as in rebuttal.  Just stop replying, I've already made the point that it's not my job to sit here and brain storm about ideas to fix NCSofts issues, I'm already paying them and that's more then I or anyone else needs to do.  It's their job to find solutions to problems with THEIR game, unfortunately you're unable to comprehend that and are far too caught up in your own troll to discuss the issue at hand, you're too busy trying to 'win' some imaginary debate you think you're having with me lol.  Go bother someone else or go run off a cliff in the game a few times I don't have time for you, you obviously don't realize you're a part of the problem.

When you say "you're probably just going to blah blah blah", you either get to claim you're right, or you get your way (ie. "You're probably going to respond with what I'll deem a wall of text, and since no one likes to actually read on forums, I'll get to call you out on doing a bad thing.  If you don't respond, then I got you to not respond because I don't actually want a discussion.").  Manipulation 101.  Cheers on your victory.

Attempting to address discrete points isn't misdirection.  Dancing around an obscure point while taking everything personally and playing the victim is.

Thanks for confirming I can crit in meatspace.  Had no idea I had any crit rating.

If you don't want to be part of the solution, and you want to be vocal, I think you're in fact part of the problem.  Be the change you want to see in the world, don't just expect the world to conform to whatever you want it to be.  That's that entitled attitude I'm talking about.  Is the issue at hand that NCSoft isn't doing anything to promote competitive OWPvP?  Where did you get the idea this was a competitive OWPvP game?  I think you've fooled yourself, and it's important people don't set their expectations about a game wrong, in my opinion.

I run off the Crimson tower and laugh at all of the waiting Ceru all the time, so hopefully you'll count that as running off a cliff.  It isn't technically a cliff, but it's a similar purpose and result.

I have nothing against you, but you're acting like people who I think poison video games.  People who are like a cancer cell, present and attempting to replicate by spreading an idea that part of the game is dead, while actively and intentionally not contributing to the health of the larger organism.  Just makes me sad is all.

Never got why people "need a point" to pvp. It in itself IS the point. Player VS Player. Its competition, the reward is not dying and beating another player. If thats not your thing then fair enough. What was the point of the original post anyway?

4 hours ago, xMETAx said:

Never got why people "need a point" to pvp. It in itself IS the point. Player VS Player. Its competition, the reward is not dying and beating another player. If thats not your thing then fair enough. What was the point of the original post anyway?

Whats the point of levelling ? Whats the point of grinding good gear? Whats the point of dungeons ? Whats the point in farming ? If not for "getting ready " to fight other players then you should play offline games . Dont you do all this stuff to be ready for pvp ? If not why are you playing an MMO ? Just stick to offline games .

By that logic lets just remove levels , remove gear , remove loot , cause hey , you can have fun by slaying a hard boss but NO you wont get any loot man , cause people like you dont need it . Why would you get loot when you kill a boss?  Its a competition between you and a hard boss , isnt that enough for you ?

lol

On 1/30/2016 at 1:19 PM, Cetra said:

Your post is cancer.  You aren't in any "position".  On my server red is more populated but the owpvp is very much alive and thriving with no side being a clear winner.  So no, owpvp is in no way dead after two weeks.  Just for you apparently.

1 hour ago, Bonrdaddy said:

Your post is cancer.  You aren't in any "position".  On my server red is more populated but the owpvp is very much alive and thriving with no side being a clear winner.  So no, owpvp is in no way dead after two weeks.  Just for you apparently.

Your reply is cancer.  If in deed you're actually on a server that it's thriving you're very lucky, more then likely you're just white knighting.  You don't have to lie, NCSoft isn't going to pay you to defend their product.  The best part of your post was your snide "Just for you" remark, apparently you haven't read the forums or reddit lately.  If it's alive and thriving, the general consensus would seem that it's just for you.  Thanks for you playing, your discount for the cash shop will be in the mail, now go wash off your cape it's dirty.

2 hours ago, MoonLoop said:

Whats the point of levelling ? Whats the point of grinding good gear? Whats the point of dungeons ? Whats the point in farming ? If not for "getting ready " to fight other players then you should play offline games . Dont you do all this stuff to be ready for pvp ? If not why are you playing an MMO ? Just stick to offline games .

By that logic lets just remove levels , remove gear , remove loot , cause hey , you can have fun by slaying a hard boss but NO you wont get any loot man , cause people like you dont need it . Why would you get loot when you kill a boss?  Its a competition between you and a hard boss , isnt that enough for you ?

lol

Yeah nah... sorry but thats just your logic which is thankfully not shared by everyone. Why do you think games like GW2 spvp progression was essentially based on cosmetic items and no levels? Do you honestly think because they did that they should do the same to their pve content and strip the game to nothing? Glad you didnt help develop that game.

What im saying is any "reward" you get for open world pvp is just a bonus and shouldnt matter if there or not as the entire reason for pvp is playing against other players - competition. Its how open world pvp has been in every other mmorpg ive played, and a view shared with almost everyone who ive played with over the years. People like you demand rewards, then when they dont meet some sort of requirement cry theres no point to pvp.

1 hour ago, xMETAx said:

Yeah nah... sorry but thats just your logic which is thankfully not shared by everyone. Why do you think games like GW2 spvp progression was essentially based on cosmetic items and no levels? Do you honestly think because they did that they should do the same to their pve content and strip the game to nothing? Glad you didnt help develop that game.

What im saying is any "reward" you get for open world pvp is just a bonus and shouldnt matter if there or not as the entire reason for pvp is playing against other players - competition. Its how open world pvp has been in every other mmorpg ive played, and a view shared with almost everyone who ive played with over the years. People like you demand rewards, then when they dont meet some sort of requirement cry theres no point to pvp.

How old are you ? This is a serious question , im in no way trolling or anything .

Played this game since Russian international English patch release. I expected something like this to occur; easy solution is to camp faction pvp npc and change factions. The entire point of stacking on one faction is mainly for ease and quick faction quest, soul stone farming, and taking down bosses easier.  If you were smart, you would switch to the majority faction too.

For me, it's my only way of farming soul stones which I use to craft transformation stones.

Archived