Refund for Outfit Pouch Transmutation

GinzaHibari

5 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

You are the most literal person ever. I'm not talking about the freakin lottery, im talking about a digital game where an infinite amount of resources exist. Spending 30 dollars for 1 costume is a good enough deal for the company. Whethere you save up even costumes and transmute or you buy 4 costumes from the store. You should get the things you worked for. BRinging in a real world example is entirely irrelevant. Its a shady practice and needs to be called out. In the US we have laws against allowing for games of chance and gambling without knowing any odds.  As far as ive seen nowhere in the game does it tell you that your failure will take your 30 dollars and give you nothing in return.

@bezerko This thead still has no official response from a GM and doesnt add anything to this discussion.

Not like you didn't know the risks before you did it...

Your fault bro

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i Posted above:  This is how it works in all other versions of the game, there is a 'chance' to only receive one fabric, there is no official % rate for this and to be honest it is very hard to find any official info, but this is how it has always worked.

Also as in other versions of the game practically none of the in game drop outfits can be salvaged.  but I agree some info on how this salvage system and what you can salvage 'should' be available to players, but thats also like many many other things in the game some which are not even working have no info at all

2 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

No I didnt know the risks the first time

and yet you did it 5 times after that....

what did you not figure it out after the first time?

once again your fault bro

Hopefully you figured it out now or do u need to try it 6 more times

29 minutes ago, Sife said:

I think this is the only bullshit in the game, Fabric from store costumes, that's not F2P, but P2P.

U need 2000 (idk the exact) Euro's to get 5 Elite Outfits, e.e

yeah p2p if costumes gave you stats....

it's just for looks get over it and find another outfit you like that is easier to get...

Also the costume first steps is a dungeon drop as well as in the shop...

2 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

i tried it twice guy. Dunno where ur getting the 5 and 6 times. Thanks for the fluff

really? might want to change your post than bro.

because the 5-6 times is the fluffy you posted XD

"  I wasted 6 outfits from the store that i bought with real money only to fail along with 2 gold"

13 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

You are the most literal person ever. I'm not talking about the freakin lottery, im talking about a digital game where an infinite amount of resources exist. Spending 30 dollars for 1 costume is a good enough deal for the company. Whethere you save up even costumes and transmute or you buy 4 costumes from the store. You should get the things you worked for. BRinging in a real world example is entirely irrelevant. Its a shady practice and needs to be called out. In the US we have laws against allowing for games of chance and gambling without knowing any odds.  As far as ive seen nowhere in the game does it tell you that your failure will take your 30 dollars and give you nothing in return.

First you say real world examples are entirely irrelevant, then you start talking about US law... It's a sad thing when gamblers start regretting their decisions, they'll blame anyone but themselves.

41 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

Nowhere is it listed in game that using your cash shop items for salvage and transmuting to an outfit pouch has a chance to fail.  this is a shady business practice.  I wasted 6 outfits from the store that i bought with real money only to fail along with 2 gold.. and thats a lot in this game at this moment.

If this happened to you please open a ticket on support and request a refund. If they get enough of us we may be heard.

Just in case u didn't see what you wrote..

6 not 2

Just now, GinzaHibari said:

you need 4 pieces of fabric per transmute and it returns one. so in reality  i wasted 7 outfits. How about you just learn about the game before you go posting your judgments.

dang so now you went up from 6 outfits to 7

phew boy I hope you never commit any crimes than try to lie because you would be sccccrreeewwweed LOL!

Anyways thanks for the laughs!

You wasted the cash on a chance your fault quit blaming the game.

Also if you knew anything about the game than you would have known any type of transmute has a chance to fail LOL

Later bro 

1 hour ago, Hwannn said:

So essentially what a F2P player can do to get fabric or high quality fabric ? nothing ? because i wanted a pair of outfit i saw from trasmutation :\

Just farm and buy the fabric off of market place...? I've gotten 2 outfits already and failed the high fabric one but it's nbd to me lol. Idk people act like you can't get these things off the marketplace half the time.

Edit: @OP I'm sorry to say this but that was actually just stupidity. Even if I really REALLY wanted an outfit and had the cash to waste, I'd never buy outfits just for the sole purpose of transmuting. I'd go a safer route, sell something off the store (gem hammers or cinderland thorns), buy the fabric and then give it a shot. I don't care that I don't know the odds, I assume everything unless stated otherwise can fail.

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Just farm and buy the fabric off of market place...? I've gotten 2 outfits already and failed the high fabric one but it's nbd to me lol. Idk people act like you can't get these things off the marketplace half the time.

OOOh right nevermid my bad, i forgot about that 

11 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Edit: @OP I'm sorry to say this but that was actually just stupidity. Even if I really REALLY wanted an outfit and had the cash to waste, I'd never buy outfits just for the sole purpose of transmuting. I'd go a safer route, sell something off the store (gem hammers or cinderland thorns), buy the fabric and then give it a shot. I don't care that I don't know the odds, I assume everything unless stated otherwise can fail.

Dont start calling people stupid. You realize that you can only buy the fabrics on the market if  there are other stupid people to buy from.

1 hour ago, Lurkios said:

That doesn't work as well when the record of your text is sitting right there in front of everyone.

Like I said IN THIS GAME, in the in-game ingame... in game, I do not count the CASH SHOP as in-game it is an add-on to the game but the game can survive as a game without having it (and no I don't mean without having money flow in). I don't know how else to spell it out for you, lol.

1 hour ago, GinzaHibari said:

Well if you pay money for something, you should be able to get it 100% of the time. Especially if they do not mention in the same that it is a very low chance to actually succeed. Its like saying, "oh you just spent 30 dollars on costumes you dont want?" "you can salvage them and get a new costume" " No you cant unless ur in the 1% of people"

You pay for the costume, not the chance to recreate that salvaged costume into a new one.

I asked about the support about something completely different but got this as a reply:

We would like to clarify that Transmutation for Outfit Pouches has a chance to fail. This is an error with the tool tip of the Transmutation window as it only shows the possibility of a Critical Success and we are working on a fix to correct this. When a Transmutation fails, instead of seeing a "Failed" notification, it shows “You successfully transmuted to 1x High-Quality Fabric” hence confusing you and some players that the process was a success. 

Rest assured that your Development Team is working around the clock to quickly resolve this confusion. We are hoping for for your understanding for this issue and we ask for you patience.

Not sure if it's true that they are working on it or not but I wanted to share anyway.

1 hour ago, Lunaus said:

Nothing in this game is guaranteed, it's shady yes but there shouldn't be a warning label on coffee being hot.

Yeah but the coffee also shouldn't be hot enough to give third degree burns all in an attempt to sell "coffee that'll still be hot when you get to work." No shit it'll still be hot, it can melt flesh!!

Oh, as for the fabric thing. I'm pretty sure there is suppose to be other outfits you can break down for fabric.

8 minutes ago, GraveKnight said:

Yeah but the coffee also shouldn't be hot enough to give third degree burns all in an attempt to sell "coffee that'll still be hot when you get to work." No shit it'll still be hot, it can melt flesh!!

Oh, as for the fabric thing. I'm pretty sure there is suppose to be other outfits you can break down for fabric.

I wasn't referring to the women who was burned, the McD's who sold that coffee had it had a temperature that was not appropriate for any type of human consumption and it was pure negligence by the manager and shift leader. What I was saying is not everything needs scream in your face when common sense can be used, I don't need a label that tells me on a jug of milk "May contain milk" as someone who is lactose intolerant because I know it does from past experience. Like any transmutation in this game there is also some possibility that it can fail, but as was posted after me the Success message is a bug but not the actuality of it being able to fail.

Also, no, only cash shop items can be broken down atm, even though in the Wardrobe it shows that costumes obtained from bosses/mobs can also be salvaged but that isn't the case in our version which sucks.

1 hour ago, Lunaus said:

Like I said IN THIS GAME, in the in-game ingame... in game, I do not count the CASH SHOP as in-game it is an add-on to the game but the game can survive as a game without having it (and no I don't mean without having money flow in). I don't know how else to spell it out for you, lol.

You mean everything but what you say, okay.

1 hour ago, Lunaus said:

You pay for the costume, not the chance to recreate that salvaged costume into a new one.

Correct, you payed for the costume, and you got it. No chance, no RNG, you got what you paid for. It was your choice to take the chance on transmuting it into something different.

5 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

You mean everything but what you say, okay.

Correct, you payed for the costume, and you got it. No chance, no RNG, you got what you paid for. It was your choice to take the chance on transmuting it into something different.

You sir do not understand the idea of transitive value. Everything has a price. Once you sell something, it retains its value in any type of currency  available.

Archived