Dirty Player Names

Catgravy

OK... let me start out that I am not a prude or anything. Heck, I was in the Marines... so yea... I know all the cuss words, slang, blah blah... and they don't bother me if used in the right content. But really... to name your character after a female reproductive part, or changing some characters around so insinuate procreation?? Is that really needed in a game? I've seen:

xxPUxxSSYxxDestroyerxx, idntfckwithu, xxPUxxSSyslammer. Saw a guild named *cricket*.

I mean, mentioned something in another thread about chat and cussing, because kids shouldn't have to be subject to that, and it was met with This Is A Mature Game, Kids shouldn't be playing it. If it's SO MATURE... then someone must have missed that in the fine print.

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but is that really necessary? Or are they the 12 year old kids trying to act cool?

2 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

EBOLAAIDS is the worst which i've found, but incombination with how his character looked it was mortifying. He/she created a thin dark skinned character including an afro and called his charcter that.

I saw McDonaids the other day.

Think of it this way, the people that use vulgar character names, have below average I.Q.'s.  They just aren't smart enough to think up an original name and probably need help dressing themselves.  So instead of disgust, feel pity for them.  It's either that or they are so starved for attention in real life, that they resort to naming themselves pussydestroyer to get just that, your attention.  Just imagine them licking a window for nourishment.

1 minute ago, switchSL said:

Think of it this way, the people that use vulgar character names, have below average I.Q.'s.  They just aren't smart enough to think up an original name and probably need help dressing themselves.  So instead of disgust, feel pity for them.  It's either that or they are so starved for attention in real life, that they resort to naming themselves pussydestroyer to get just that, your attention.  Just imagine them licking a window for nourishment.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagined them licking the window XD

You don't understand why some players choose strange names:
- most names are taken they want (no other choice)

- so they will try use extra chars to get the name

- or are super-lazy and because f2p they dont care about name... even with shitty name, they can play at least!

- some players likes trolling and joking because game is adult mmo, it's possible you will see some dirty names... only for fun and troll.

It's indeed not great to see stupid names, but what can we do about it if good names are taken already?

5 minutes ago, Zeborah76 said:

this game is for 18+ so be ready for some dirty things 

this game have already very sexy female with jiggly boobs and very nude gear 

and if your way underage then its your mistake to play in a game that is for 18+ 

Yeah, after all the general IQ of apes that had gathered in this game is so low that even thinking up a decent name is a challenge beyond belief.

1 minute ago, Merkadis said:

Yeah, after all the general IQ of apes that had gathered in this game is so low that even thinking up a decent name is a challenge beyond belief.

i always use fantasy name generator :) plenty off names to pick from fairies  to wow or gw2 names 

Just now, Roda said:

If you see a person with a particularly foul character name, you can report them with a support ticket.

They're pretty fast with those reports.

I just laugh and move on, never report.  Guess I might be just as bad then :P

4 hours ago, Zeborah76 said:

this game is for 18+ so be ready for some dirty things 

this game have already very sexy female with jiggly boobs and very nude gear 

and if your way underage then its your mistake to play in a game that is for 18+ 

Where does it give you an age range. Someone else said 16+ and Mature content (looking at some of the responses here... so much for mature).

Archived