What made you choose your first class?

Masqava

I was curious why people go for a certain class, is it power, the looks, the feel, the style?

Also what has been your favourite moment with the class?

I went for Destroyer because I love to be a monster that just crushes everything to death, swinging around a giant axe while slam dunking my opponents onto the ground.

The brutal style is amazing and while other melee classes are more based around speed, the destroyer feels powerful and impactful in every move he does.

My favourite moment is when I picked up a field/world boss and jumped around with it in my arms, I'm sure the people didn't particularly liked it but it was funny as cricket for me :P

I tried a little bit of just about everything on the Taiwan servers. But really it was the feel of the lightning slash/dashes of the blade dancer that sold it. I also loved the spell look and animations of the warlock. Sadly, I can only have one right now. But a warlock will be my first "serious" alt, for sure.

I like pet classes, so Summoner was it.  Currently playing a Destroyer myself.  I love the ragdoll animation and the head butt.  Kind of everything you said about the class.  As far as the Summoner goes, at first I didn't like the idea that I had to play (what looks like a little kid) to get the pet but since then I must admit there's something cathartic about a little girl and her kitten beating the snot out of something and giggling about it.

I tried every class on the Chinese and Japanese servers. I found the style of Blade Dancers and Summoners to be the most fun, and it's a bonus and they can both be Lyn. I'm saving a spot for Warlock though. Those three are definitely my top favorites in terms of playstyle and how I can make them look. Blade Dancer is my current main though, since I find it more fun than Summoner, and Warlock, but that's not here yet.

ever since I began playing Phantasy Star online on dreamcast I was that Dude with a Scythe tearing things apart. (blame Magus from Chrono Trigger for my fixation) Any class that could get a scythe in any game; I played it. Now I'm happily doing the very same thing in Blade and Soul on my Destroyer; claws horns and all.

all chars minus summoners have boobs I don't quite understand the joke heh

LBM because I loved lyns and love swords. I have such a massive bias for swords. I didn't play anything other than lbm/bm until west release. LBM is is fun since you don't have to worry about parries (I enjoy KFM parries, I can't get the hang of BM ones) and it's very fluid. quick draw is my life.

As for West release, I chose KFM first to try something new. I played it in cbt and loved it, so I'm continuing now. As soon as I hit cap or another friend wants to join me, I'm making another lyn blade master though kill me

I play melee dps and tanks in most games that i play. I wanted to stay in a melee class because i just dont like range so i decided to try something different.

Ended up with Kung Fu Master which is a hard class to master for me. I like it so far. Once ypu develope a play style and land those combos and understand how to use them effectively then it can ve rewarding.

Fufufu, there happens to be a very deep and meaningful reason for my choice.

As a sin I can go invisible and poke things! Also.... eh.... well... It was the class I had the most fun with during Alpha.

Guess it wasn't so deep :D

I was actually planning to play warlock like I did in TW, I made an AoE dps with life leech and spamming dragons, I felt like a vampire magus or something, lol.

Since I'm not too fond of the 'ordinary' spellcaster route, I choose summoner. Because why not. 

Archived