What made you choose your first class?

Masqava

When I started, I was watching streams. My idea was to make a Jin Blade Master which seems to be ok.

Then I saw nothing but people playing those Kawaii Squirrel Blade Dancer Loli Waifus or something so decided to make a Gon Destroyer instead so I can smash them with my extremely skillful Mouse1+Mouse2 combo which basically revolves around spamming those 2 buttons for my life.

It's great.

my ping... which is bad... western australia may as well be on the moon.  Im a FM and... my playstyle is unconventional so that i can cope.

I then chose the Yun, because I like the way the costumes look on them and the shape of their models.  My character has to appeal to me or I get bored playing with it.

1. The looks, none of the races looked even halfway decent except for male Gon's. -> limiting me to only 3 available classes

2. Chose what seemed least worst which seemed to be Kung Fu Master (too bad there is no healing class, but then again this game is 99% solo play anyway...)

I chose a Gon Kung Fu Master, I just saw that playstyle and skills and fell in love, I've played a lot of rouge/thief, warrior/weapon users, casters/summoners in lot of different mmos, but I've never really played a game where I could jump in the enemies face, kick him up in the air, beat his face bloody with fists and punch him in the ground so hard that hes done and dead, for some reason that feels just very gratifying.

I went Force master since i've always been a caster oriented player and i love how its done in this game(great animations and skills).

I will probably try out summoner and also the warlock when it comes out just couse i love Warlocks!(Former WoW player, nuff said)

I tried Blade Dancer in the Beta and i liked that as well, but lets first see how the others work out ;)

On a side note, this game has the hottest babes i have ever seen in a game so all my chars will probably be female(i mean, just look at them!!) couse the eye also wants something eh?

Archived