Blade & Soul End Game MUCH FUN! SUCH WOW!

Critizin

1 hour ago, Critizin said:

Poharan,       misty woods,  u do ur pvp dailys here to be able to get soulstones to be able to craft moonwater trans stone to upgrade ur weapon.

but u cant do them because of this.

owPvP = zerg fest. Anything else you need to know?

Ask in faction chat which ch ppl are farming in, switch, quest issue solved.

2 hours ago, Critizin said:

Poharan,       misty woods,  u do ur pvp dailys here to be able to get soulstones to be able to craft moonwater trans stone to upgrade ur weapon.

but u cant do them because of this.

Just save yourself some time, quit and go back to WoW.  You obviously didn't do your research on the game, endgame is heavily pvp influence.  Don't like it, the door is ---------->

10 minutes ago, Cetra said:

Just save yourself some time, quit and go back to WoW.  You obviously didn't do your research on the game, endgame is heavily pvp influence.  Don't like it, the door is ---------->

Calm down there Edgelord.

31 minutes ago, Exsolace said:

LOL you must have alot of time on your hand to have hit max lvl in 3 days 

#nolife

It's really not hard to cap to 45.  This game has one of the smallest leveling curves I've seen to date.  Also, there are a lot of people that were playing the asian versions of the game so they already knew exactly where to go once the NA/EU versions went live.

45 minutes ago, Dewywin said:

You could always start a new character,  this time look around, relax and take in the view.. now need to be first at max level...now.

This game is gorgeous and all but there's no reason to literally stop and smell each and every virtual rose.

doesnt matter i quit.. literally 4 channels of blue all day every day no way im getting anything done.....  and even then what do i do after that farm arenas all day... super fun dont even need to do this daily crap for that... i wish when people brought asian games like this over they would realise were not asian and modify the game to appease to what us americans like.... have fun farming ur one dungeon until the lvl 50 patch comes out and summoners arnt brokenly over powered.

2 minutes ago, WookieeMario said:

Critizin, This is why you don't rush a game and just enjoy the ride ^^

literally didnt rush, i played this game as much as i play any other mmo..  the leveling was ridiculously fast, although i must admit somewhat fun.... there is no end game though hell they didnt even finish the story line in the first leveling experience cuts off half way through...

its a korean port ment for koreans..    nothing an american would enjoy,    literally no end game. sad to say i spent  180$ on this game...  not regreting it i had my enjoyment just wish i coulda had more.

there net code is horrid by the way 63 ping to server....     people still teleport around... nothing to do on my end btw.

16 minutes ago, Critizin said:

literally didnt rush, i played this game as much as i play any other mmo..  the leveling was ridiculously fast, although i must admit somewhat fun.... there is no end game though hell they didnt even finish the story line in the first leveling experience cuts off half way through...

its a korean port ment for koreans..    nothing an american would enjoy,    literally no end game. sad to say i spent  180$ on this game...  not regreting it i had my enjoyment just wish i coulda had more.

there net code is horrid by the way 63 ping to server....     people still teleport around... nothing to do on my end btw.

Ok

First of all, they did say that the content we are getting is a few patches BEHIND Korean. So the storyline will go on with more patches. Did you know Korean version has two more classes?

And you should have done your research BEFORE investing. I did and I invest as much as you did and I am having a lot of fun ^^ But I enjoy the story and PvP arena and Open world PVP.

I have only one time gotten a lag spike that was due to I had a torrent on. I never lagged but I am on EU server. 

Seems like you did not research the game and just invested without thinking to much about it ^^ It happens to a lot of people don't worry. 

The content we got was the base game that was first released to all people on all versions around the world and its incomplete. the story cuts off half way through theres no arguing that.... OH LOOK IM PURGED OF LIGHT,..  K DONE WAIT TILL NEXT EXPANSION!!

i did do my research before investing in the game, im not regretting investing into it... im just disappointed that i couldnt enjoy it more.  there is literally no end game.. 1 DUNGEON THATS IT 1 DUNGEON and pvp dailys u cant do unless ur on the faction that happened to be less casual. 

The net code is crud..  i played the Taiwan version and it didnt even have hit register as bad as this and i had 395 ping...   

i can literally be hitting someone in air stun locking them on my screen but somehow on there screen there moving around damaging me.

summoners are still broken as fk. even with the nerf implemented.. all im saying is i wish people that brought asian games over from asia places realised we dont enjoy the same things they do... and modifyied the game to that... we dont enjoy endless daily grinds.. we dont enjoy 50 player limits on our guilds...  IF UR GONNA BRING A GAME TO THE AMERICAS  MAKE IT FOR AMERICAS.. DONT BE LAZY AND JUST PORT.

Archived