Wheel Of Fate Pain In The Butt

Smudger

When I got to the first Wheel of fate in CB getting another costume was not too difficult now you have made 

it boring, as you change the % rate of which the items drop.

For me it spoils the flow of the game, I have to stop here, and farm for hours just to try, and get one piece.

Please NC change it back to the beta setting for crying out loud I want to play the rest of the game.

Pretty sure it's just your rng luck. It took me more tries on the first Wheel to get the outfit in beta than it did headstart. If you're farming for outfits, you don't need to stay in that area, Just come back to it and farm later as long as you got your weapon upgrade.

Way too much RNG. It would be nice if it had a bar that fills slowly with each spin. Once it fills, you get a guaranteed chance at picking any of the rewards. RNG keeps being 'exciting' by being random, but we'd also get a safety net to fight frustration. It's a win-win!

Got my jianshi costume in less than 20 spins (and got two heads before that). Took me more to get my accessory upgrade from Golden Deva (and lucky enough got my weap upgrade in a few boxes). Haven't got the costume in around 20 essences but I can do that later on. As it's just for collecting them (not really a fan of that costume anyway :D ).

Archived