May I say something to Mushin/Windrest players

Valiant

Hello :) ,

I just really really feeling annoying right now from the community , I know you having a problem with the queue over Mushin and Windrest.

But let's be honest with our selfies for a moment and stop blaming NCsoft for the problem.

Let's say it's a 50 50 fault on NCsoft and Community,
Why it's 50 50 ?
Because two simple reasons NCsoft should had put limit for character creation on each server
And the community on the other hand may I ask something ? Why the hell you did leave 9 servers empty and all spammed on 1 damn server ?

You are kidding when you come and cry about queue, NCsoft did warn in livestream and you all still wanted to stay in same server. 

And for the people who going to say easy thing to do is upgrade the servers, Well it's not that easy from the gameplay part and from technician part.
First for technician part, It will take them more time to upgrade servers and delay the launch time 
And for Gameplay part, Did someone play the China server before ?If not the Channels of every location got it own limit of numbers.

That mean if they upgrade a server to take a load of 20k players you won't be able to grind or kill mobs in time to finish your quest, People will be kicked out locations just because there no channel empty.

So yes, It not that easy to upgrade and it not NCsoft fault 100%.

And for the people who crying about we need a server with high population for world pvp, Trust me I was playing in empty dead server in china and it pretty have tons of world pvp

And as some players suggest that the game add a mechanical way to kick AFK players ,I ask NCsoft to add that AFK kick method to end this problem

I know I've said this in a few threads but I"ll say it again. THe reason Mushin is so messed up right now is because a GIANT group on Reddit all decided to join that ONE server. IT's not NC or the game community's fault but the group at reddit.

Tbh. I picked Windrest because my friends also play there. Now here is where my age/game experience maybe a change in attitude idk. But... I knew from the start that Windrest would be the most popular server on the EU side. And from all my previous experience i also knew that there would be some horrible q's to get trough at first. This always happened in about ever new mmo launch i've been in. And you know what. I do not care at all :D. I just put it in Q (if i get one that is) and i'll just go do something else. There's always something to do. So i'll just go do some cleaning or make dinner etc. I put the game on windowed and low graphics and on the side so i can just do other things as well on my system. 

Idk. Just how i do things i guess. I don't get what all the fuzz is about. And yes i also payed for a founders pack. And yes it has a headstart in there. But these things will never change and i accept that when i put my money down. Plus i don't think any agreement ever has stated a guaranteed 100% up-time :p 

Hey Valiant, take your opinion and shove it. If they new that these servers would have issues, they should have capped how many players could make a character there. If they new their servers could only handle seven thousand players (hypothetical cap) as soon as that server had seven thousand characters made, they should have stopped others from making it. THEY are responsible for their customers to do their best to meet their sanctification. I never seen the livestream so I didnt know the server would fill up. I just followed my guild. Furthermore, they put in a que system, with no AFK kick system, AND... allow you to be kicked from the server, then not be able to log back in, until you lose your que spot. Thats bullshit. YES its NCsofts problem, IF they new ahead of time that having too many players on a server would cause 5+ hour que times, they should have make arrangements before the launch of the game. This is literally the first MMO I have ever played, that had absurd que times. 

Not to mention that in a few months, most of those other servers not named by you, will be ghost towns, requiring server merges. So people BEING FORCED to move from these servers, will inevitably have to do it again in a few months time. 

6 minutes ago, gofortheko said:

Hey Valiant, take your opinion and shove it. If they new that these servers would have issues, they should have capped how many players could make a character there. If they new their servers could only handle seven thousand players (hypothetical cap) as soon as that server had seven thousand characters made, they should have stopped others from making it. THEY are responsible for their customers to do their best to meet their sanctification. I never seen the livestream so I didnt know the server would fill up. I just followed my guild. Furthermore, they put in a que system, with no AFK kick system, AND... allow you to be kicked from the server, then not be able to log back in, until you lose your que spot. Thats bullshit. YES its NCsofts problem, IF they new ahead of time that having too many players on a server would cause 5+ hour que times, they should have make arrangements before the launch of the game. This is literally the first MMO I have ever played, that had absurd que times. 

Not to mention that in a few months, most of those other servers not named by you, will be ghost towns, requiring server merges. So people BEING FORCED to move from these servers, will inevitably have to do it again in a few months time. 

Well you seem like you didn't read what I said at alll.

The gameplay got it own limit in number of Channels that mean the server got it own limit of players who can play on.

So you can't just scream at them and say it fault because all the people want to play on the same server, It's impossible to have 20k player on same server, You would make a huge crash for gameplay and mobs and quests 

They only have themselves to blame. Everyone flocked to Mushin and Windrest. There's plenty of other servers, but they just had to go there. I've picked a less popular server and have had no problems whatsoever.

About the servers being ghost towns in a few months: name any other MMO in the last ten years in which servers weren't merged. It's just a reality that i'll deal with, no sweat.

7 minutes ago, 879562_1452550464 said:

This issue would be drastically reduced with a simple afk timer. Last time I checked, I wasn't responsible for that.

This, exactly. Both last night and tonight when I was able to play there were large amounts of afk players everywhere.

Just now, Laucoon said:

They only have themselves to blame. Everyone flocked to Mushin and Windrest. There's plenty of other servers, but they just had to go there. I've picked a less popular server and have had no problems whatsoever.

About the servers being ghost towns in a few months: name any other MMO in the last ten years in which servers weren't merged. It's just a reality that i'll deal with, no sweat.

Myself did pick Ebon hall and having no problem at all, And there even a nice number of players playing over it.

And yes I won't repeat myself they make many servers because channel things.

And even WOW got server merged many times

I play at poharan and the population was estimated like 5 times smaller than mushin

But I already felt that there are too many people after the mobs

I can't imagine what is it like in mushin, mayby traffic jams at downtown LA during peak time?

43 minutes ago, Umaru said:

I play at poharan and the population was estimated like 5 times smaller than mushin

But I already felt that there are too many people after the mobs

I can't imagine what is it like in mushin, mayby traffic jams at downtown LA during peak time?

Probably more like this:

Well i regret picking windrest as a server. Just picked one at random and ofc its the one with most players gonna wait till ftp get online so i can pick a server that doenst have a queue ^^. Dont want the second server i pick getting a queue if the other people get on xD.

u r right, but I swear I picked Mushin on random....

I think the best the solution is to offer a FULL character transfer for players if not free. I am so willing to pay, for players like me... Full time student with part time job, time is our number one enemy. I am sure alot of players r willing to pay to transfer character. I dont get whats the deal not able to transfer level. Ive done it with many mmos including CN BNS

55 minutes ago, SuperBlade said:

u r right, but I swear I picked Mushin on random....

I think the best the solution is to offer a FULL character transfer for players if not free. I am so willing to pay, for players like me... Full time student with part time job, time is our number one enemy. I am sure alot of players r willing to pay to transfer character. I dont get whats the deal not able to transfer level. Ive done it with many mmos including CN BNS

They are offering a transfer off Mushin and Windrest to those that choose. You get your Founder Pack items, name and NCoin back. Old char gets deleted in the process. The only drawback is you start on the level your new server char is at. Info can be found at:  

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/147311-item-transfers-off-high-queue-servers/

27 minutes ago, Atheyana said:

They are offering a transfer off Mushin and Windrest to those that choose. You get your Founder Pack items, name and NCoin back. Old char gets deleted in the process. The only drawback is you start on the level your new server char is at. Info can be found at:  

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/147311-item-transfers-off-high-queue-servers/

i know that... I want the level though as half of the reason behind purchasing founders pack is head start... 

Archived