New community Managment/Manager?

dannythenut

11 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Seems like NCSoft is more interested in removing custom F2 pictures instead of fixing issues with the game, or communicating with the players.

I think they want the game to die faster, so that they can focus all their energy onto their new game coming this summer...

18 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

I think they want the game to die faster, so that they can focus all their energy onto their new game coming this summer...

Honestly, you're probably right. Which is deeply unfortunate because after BNS does get closed down, whenever that is, I will never play a NCSoft game ever again. Been burned too many times here. I'm predicting the End of Service announcement by the end of this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Honestly, you're probably right. Which is deeply unfortunate because after BNS does get closed down, whenever that is, I will never play a NCSoft game ever again. Been burned too many times here. I'm predicting the End of Service announcement by the end of this year.

You really don't have to be so negative.

Blade & soul is quite big, there's plenty of Lower than BnS pop MMORPG's that are still up and running no problems, Vindictus and Skyforge being 2 examples.

BnS will not close any time soon.

Unless something very drastic happens ofc.. Like how when Disney just ripped the Marvel license away from the people running Marvel heroes so that one had to shut down quite fast.

10 minutes ago, Defib said:

they could have picked a better time than right in peak time for the US servers. ncsoft dont care much anymore 

You are wrong.

Eu had this same exact problem, now it switched. Eu has maint while we are asleep and NA has it mid-day. Since EU has way more players, I think it is fair; should have been done years ago…

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Yet they keep giving us trove and other bs that players keep abusing. Super smart from both sides /s

12 hours ago, Hungibungi said:

You are wrong.

Eu had this same exact problem, now it switched. Eu has maint while we are asleep and NA has it mid-day. Since EU has way more players, I think it is fair; should have been done years ago…

I'm pretty sure that this maintenance shift removes our (EU) "extra" week for events (and other stuff).
Idk how it's fair for you.

13 hours ago, Hungibungi said:

You are wrong.

Honestly this has very little to do with where are more players. Pretty sure it has to do with their team doing maintenance and they are trying to allign things on their end.  (They ultimately never cared about players anyway xD)

• Like 2