Players can't complete soulboost (Altar stage 1, 2, 3 and Altar of the infinite stage 5)

6 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

I made a post in the bug report thread, though given the lack of response I'm assuming it is intentional.

i dont think its intentional, but its happend in the past and it took them a long time to fix it so im assuming its gonna be the same for this one💀

On 4/1/2023 at 2:20 PM, AlisaShiroLover said:

Players can't complete the soulboost anymore as ''Altar of infinity'' has been moved to a ''normal'' dungeon. The soulboost only applies to the word ''Stage'' which isn't accurate anymore. Can you please look into it? @Primali

AAAAAnd this happened again 😄 this is prime example why ncsoft doesnt learn , and just mindless produce content ,  and have 0 intentions of fixing stuff  
and can guarantee if nothing changes   they gonna keep on doing this instead fixing just add another thing its bugged ok no worries , here is  completely different thing with new bugs 😄 

at this point its just funny to watch am not gonna bother even reporting to them , cause i know  they not even reading,  tested this already ,
hope everyone gets the point what im trying to say   😄

Edited by tiigrikutsu

On 4/3/2023 at 10:10 AM, tiigrikutsu said:

AAAAAnd this happened again 😄 this is prime example why ncsoft doesnt learn , and just mindless produce content ,  and have 0 intentions of fixing stuff  
and can guarantee if nothing changes   they gonna keep on doing this instead fixing just add another thing its bugged ok no worries , here is  completely different thing with new bugs 😄 

at this point its just funny to watch am not gonna bother even reporting to them , cause i know  they not even reading,  tested this already ,
hope everyone gets the point what im trying to say   😄

Maybe if the post gets enough traction and enough people make a ticket for the issue they'll do something about it 🙂

Edited by SigmaChad
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SigmaChad said:

Maybe if the post gets enough traction and enough people make a ticket for the issue they'll do something about it 🙂

doubt , how much is enough :D
i would love to give some examples  but if i give ncsoft will be mad and delete this comment for sure 
not gonna bother playing blade and soul till i see some improvement by devs  at this point its a sinking ship
Some players try to revive it but devs making their life harder.

Is that outfit pass ending tomorrow? why are they so short q.q, imagine you miss a few days of daily quest and you've bought the premium pass, then you cant complete it all in time, specially the last stages, those gems would simply be erase from your reach...

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, DenialOfTruth said:

Since this has not gotten a response from NCSoft, this will be taken as abandonment of the game and thus equal to a end of service announcement.

jesus christ this community really has a "the sky is falling" attitude when the slightest bad thing happens.. this isn't the 1st time NC has messed up soul boost and it probably won't be the last

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 9:39 PM, Divinehero said:

jesus christ this community really has a "the sky is falling" attitude when the slightest bad thing happens.. this isn't the 1st time NC has messed up soul boost and it probably won't be the last

Well, certainly the sky is not falling, but the game is in fact so abandoned and in such an embarrassing state (in too many ways and for many years now).

I don't think it will come to the point of closing eu/na servers this soon obviously, but still the status of this game is just pitiful and i think thats undeniable