Mystical Key

Nebunatica

31 minutes ago, Nebunatica said:

Hi all,

Where are the mystical key's that we are supposed to get from daily loghin reward ??

what mystical key? Don't see anything like that anywhere in the patch notes so my guess is we arent having it.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

what mystical key? Don't see anything like that anywhere in the patch notes so my guess is we arent having it.

how  can we open the chests?  if its locked behind being a premium, then gg, uninstall, never return.

Edited by tiigrikutsu
  • Like 1

Look how long it took Greenstorm to make some positive changes to the game, half a year or more..

And now they have ruined all his effort in a matter of a month and we are the ones suffering from it.

Thanks alot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, luzt said:

Look how long it took Greenstorm to make some positive changes to the game, half a year or more..

And now they have ruined all his effort in a matter of a month and we are the ones suffering from it.

Thanks alot!

Accurate. Gold gains have been unfairly and unreasonably crippled without warning to the player base and this should not stand.

• Like 3

Given the lack of response, it is clear NCSoft intends to do nothing about this. They have crippled gold gains intentionally and purposefully, and reduced the value of their paid services (premium) without warning or compensation. I think it's time to start flooding the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission with complaints about NCSoft's anticonsumer actions. Maybe the threat of being forced to close down will get action.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Given the lack of response, it is clear NCSoft intends to do nothing about this. They have crippled gold gains intentionally and purposefully, and reduced the value of their paid services (premium) without warning or compensation. I think it's time to start flooding the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission with complaints about NCSoft's anticonsumer actions. Maybe the threat of being forced to close down will get action.

careful , they might have answer planned and if you sue - they will win = for them more profitable.
however, somebody has to do it , so stay few steps ahead of them 

but right now , their main goal seems to be milking people who still play . hopefully this changes.  
hopefully somebody buys this game like it happened with guildwars 2 in 2015 . 

The only thing promised in the patch notes was that.. "Few rewards have been changed from Daily Challenge."

And that's technically what we got. The gold chest itself also only mentions a particular kind of key, with no promises of being obtainable anywhere, either. Just because the other regions with the same chest with two keys have it so premium can actually obtain it... well... F us, I guess?

On 3/26/2023 at 1:10 PM, DenialOfTruth said:

More players need to start taking it up with the Better Business Bureau. This is an underrated course of action that many people do not realize they are able to do. If you look at their current BBB page, there is a recent player on there from January that seems to have reached an amicable solution after NCSoft wrongfully terminated his account. For sure they didn't give him a refund as NC does not give refunds per their ToS; it appears his account was restored. There's "certain" people that insist the BBB is ineffective. This is false. You are even able to get back your account through there.

The BBB complaints are public, unlike other ways to get NC to fix things which nobody gets to see. It's a permanent smear on them for 3 whole years, as those are how long the complaints are published for. Bad BR does NOT look good. Do not be afraid to file a complaint and it's easy to do. Keep your complaint on point and professional is my advice, and not so much emotion into the complaint.

Plain and simple, if NC doesn't want BBB complaints, then start respecting your players better instead of these anti-consumer measures. From the $600 outfit """blunder""" to the laughable login rewards which are clearly nerfed since last time I played 5 months ago, which makes Premium membership worse without warning.

Edited by Zombie King
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

I can assure you they have taken steps where that bureau doesn't stand a chance of winning

It's not about winning with the BBB, actually. They have no direct authority to order any company to do anything. But they will post reviews and their rating of a company publically, and bad PR in this case is bad. It's about making other consumers aware of potential issues and shortcomings with a company, or if they have been subject to legal action in the past. They also act as a middle man when direct communication fails with a company, helping to strive towards a resolution to a problem.

allright......the daily rewards have been adjusted. But they just added 1 Mystical Key, when you can receive multiple Daily challenge safes (even more if you do dailies on multiple characters. But just 1 key...com'on.

Some other rewards are a slap in my face too, especially the 100k exp charm...that is soo 4 years back in the past. Atleast a 1m exp charm would be appropriate.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gman said:

allright......the daily rewards have been adjusted. But they just added 1 Mystical Key, when you can receive multiple Daily challenge safes (even more if you do dailies on multiple characters. But just 1 key...com'on.

Some other rewards are a slap in my face too, especially the 100k exp charm...that is soo 4 years back in the past. Atleast a 1m exp charm would be appropriate.

It was this way in KR as well. I guess the extra boxes could be handy for days one feels like being lazy and not do daily challenge, but it is still a slap in the face. Premium players should be given a key for every day that we should have had one.

• 3 weeks later...