Mystical Key

Nebunatica

I've heard that support staff have indicated that the keys were intentionally removed. This was never communicated to the player base at all, but it should be taken with a grain of salt as support staff do not play the game and follow a poorly translated script only.

Here is the answer you get when you write a ticket for the keys. 

XD

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade & Soul Support Team.

The Mystical Keys are available for a limited time only. It is intended this type of key is no longer available after 4/18 maintenance. I hope this clarifies the matter.

For any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again in a new ticket.

On 4/27/2023 at 8:51 AM, Kanemichu said:

Here is the answer you get when you write a ticket for the keys. 

XD

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade & Soul Support Team.

The Mystical Keys are available for a limited time only. It is intended this type of key is no longer available after 4/18 maintenance. I hope this clarifies the matter.

For any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again in a new ticket.

Premium no longer has any effective value due to this. This is clearly a sign they want to end support for NA/EU at this point.

They've given out some keys, but they have not officially stated the keys are meant to be of limited availability. Therefore, we are still owed keys until a member of staff responds on the forums or posts a news post indicating when and how Mystical Keys are meant to be available and we will continue to HAMMER support until the situation is rectified, as well as BBB complaints for crippling the value of Premium.