I can't take my Login reward.

NonexistentCat

46 minutes ago, IceHana said:

Will they fix this or givin us a compensation?

From my experience...no it is not going to happen. Maybe a few years back they would openly say sorry. But not with the current skeleton crew.

• Like 1

In NA I think this along with previous failures means premium members are getting a total of 112 fewer Chocolate Hearts than they were supposed to from this event. Because it's not possible to farm enough hearts on a single character to get both all Stigma Crystals and Upsurge Essences from the entire redemption period, that amounts to 22 Upsurge Essences missed. That's a lot.

Unless a new CM is announced, don't expect "official" help on this forum. No one from NCW read this forum now. This game is dying. In my case, i'll not renew my premium under these conditions.
It will be a miracle if we get the next update

Well, I took this up with support and they refer me to this forum for this problem.

Sad that this is happening now. When they solved something else for me.

Would be nice if they would investigate what they did under the maintenance.

1. It worked up until Wednesday.
  2. After maintenance it did not work.

So it has to be some code they added or removed from that module or well file or what ever system they use.

So if they didn't do to much then that should be a simple case to solve. Or?

And well I have been with out Login rewards since 15/03/2023 or US 03/15/2023 until now and maybe the days to come. Stil doesn't work.

What about the bns staff? There is no one giving an answer or fixing the problems. We have not had any updates for several months and they only give poor answers.

Please be responsible with the players who remain in this game and who are faithful because if they continue, there will be no one left to play with.

...Happened to me over a month ago.. lasted a couple of weeks, I recall... While Support at least responds, and promises to notify the right people, I got no compensation whatsoever.... After it worked again, for a while, this happens once again... Don't expect to get anything this time around either.... Don't get your hopes up...

On 3/18/2023 at 10:42 PM, Dolg Black said:

So it has to be some code they added or removed from that module or well file or what ever system they use.

So if they didn't do to much then that should be a simple case to solve. Or

rather simple. login rewards should've been replaced since items did expire so the one we see isn't actually giving rewards. due to lazy coding no rewards at all. unfortunate for the playerbase that a delayed update also includes login not to work.

simple solution. 0hmc chests for free and prem/daily. pretty easy.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:08 AM, chilegamerz said:

What about the bns staff?

most have been laid off. google it since I do think I can't share the link here [aka maybe they remove it]

On 3/20/2023 at 5:10 AM, Kittyaura said:

Don't get your hopes up...

^ this