Best patch

Zai

Yes indeed,

Gold what you can get now -> fine

(Daily weekly)

Challenge Token Exist without Reason -> now gone -> very good 

Materials that you can get -> fine

We need in the future Events like this Soul League Event -> Materials there its not huge but its a nice Benefit to get a bit more -> fine 

Unity Store Rework -> fine 

HM Dungeons Dynamic -> Gold Chest -> fine 

Well yeah iam Happy to see that you go the right way for the Playerbase and read at all what we want since Halls Release.. 

Keep up this Direction and youre welcome 

Very good Update 

Regards

Edited by Zalerius
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Exactly that is what I mean?

The word "Busted" has several meanings.

Can be both negative and positive.

In the context you used it, most people will see it in the Positive way, as in "FM has busted damage!" meaning it has very high damage.

It can get confusing 😄

100% agree it’s always good to know when the devs are listening. The gold from dailies is a god send ❤️ the buff in dungeons is also amazing, while still a face roll it’s nice to see the thought and revival of old content :3

The trove has been amazing too, out of thousands of keys before I had maybe 3-4 3* crits now in 200 keys I have 9. So happy and got some items I’ve been drooling over.

Keep up the great work NC! Super excited to see what future updates hold!

Yes, the patch has some good stuff inside. Those have been mentioned before here.

But I can't help but notice all the things that are (still!) a mess:

- F2 is broken again for musician. You just fixed it recently after being broken for half a year or so and now it's back. Great...

- German client is a mess. I know you axed german voice acting but if you can't do it properly just stop the text as well. In the equipment guide translations either make no sense, don't match the item description itself or are in english. Two heart stages suddenly have english text, the tab for the set effects translates to "tactician". The new ring and earing and true necklace have "#no text" description. The tab for transmuting the new cards translates to "peach blossom". Hepta gems are called "penta". Shall I go on or do you guys start testing your patches instead of using google translate?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 8:04 AM, Shekinah said:

In the equipment guide translations either make no sense, don't match the item description itself or are in english. Two heart stages suddenly have english text, the tab for the set effects translates to "tactician". The new ring and earing and true necklace have "#no text" description.

Equipment guide is a mess in English, too, with outright made up terms that never existed in context of equipment (or sometimes at all).

• Thanks 1

Sincerely thank you, Green Storm. You are truly the MVP. 🙏

I've been playing 12+ hours every day now (what is sleep?) when I didn't even log in more than once or twice a week before this patch. I was on my way out because I felt everything rewarding was stripped from the game. Farming so many hours with my group to not get much at all and no gold to even upgrade. I felt the entire player base was being starved of essential resources. Now we are getting way better loot from all modes and hard mode also feels rewarding to do now. Thank you for listening to the player base on the forums and I hope we continue to get needed adjustments to our region once new issues arise.

It's been literal years since I felt a drive to play the game that much. I've been telling my friends who left the game that this new patch makes the game feel rewarding and to at least come check it out. A lot of damage has been done to this game for so many years, unfortunately. Gotta get the word out there that positive change is happening. I've seen a lot of people come back this patch. The team just needs to iron out game breaking bugs that inconvenience new and returning players like the inventory expansion asap, though! Overall good to see the game more alive and even on the NA server, I see groups a little later at night than the usual.

• Like 2

I've got mixed "feelings" about this update. There are good and bad things.

Anyways... I just thought... perhaps we could have the "Merchant of Wonders" back?
And how about a single trove key once a week for people without premium, just like coins for Fortune's Favor?