Shrouded Ajanara.
Normal mode.
Two weeks.
Two hundred runs.
Loot: 3 psyches for heart.

Yep, that's it.

No badge, no amulet, no Nayul psyche.
RNG in a nutshell.

Thank you very much for wasted time, energy, morale.

Meanwhile other people are getting badge from the 1st run, or badge & amulet within 40 runs (tons of ppl have either one or both by now).

3 hours ago, Walex said:

Shrouded Ajanara.
Normal mode.
Two weeks.
Two hundred runs.
Loot: 3 psyches for heart.

Yep, that's it.

No badge, no amulet, no Nayul psyche.
RNG in a nutshell.

Thank you very much for wasted time, energy, morale.

Meanwhile other people are getting badge from the 1st run, or badge & amulet within 40 runs (tons of ppl have either one or both by now).

You just need to run more tbh. I had to do 800 runs for my badge on nm. During those runs saw also 2 amulets.

44 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

I lost track of my run count but it's probably about 100-120 by now and I've gotten a couple insig boxes and the amulet...and the amulet isn't even a big upgrade, it's literally 2 Boss AP and 25 Mystic over Mythical Silversteel. 

You need to upgrade the amulet.

You can add +'s to it as well

3 hours ago, Draknalor said:

You need to upgrade the amulet.

You can add +'s to it as well

Quite aware. However I am one to carefully weigh the benefits of my actions...would it be worth set backing my emblem counts to get the upgrade stones needed to upgrade the amulet?

6 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Quite aware. However I am one to carefully weigh the benefits of my actions...would it be worth set backing my emblem counts to get the upgrade stones needed to upgrade the amulet?

The solo dungeon is there for you to grind for upgrade material for the Mystic badge and the amulet.

Which one you choose to upgrade first is all up to you.

Dropping my badge took me 746 runs. (not frustrating at all nono)

i have about 800 runs in total now.. 3 amulets (wrong spec) 3 psyches. 1 grandmaster emblem , 1 ajanara emblem 🤡 dropped a second badge at about 790 runs..

so yah rng in a nutshell indeed

8 hours ago, Neeoki said:

Dropping my badge took me 746 runs. (not frustrating at all nono)

i have about 800 runs in total now.. 3 amulets (wrong spec) 3 psyches. 1 grandmaster emblem , 1 ajanara emblem 🤡 dropped a second badge at about 790 runs..

so yah rng in a nutshell indeed

Yeash. And I thought the Skystealer grind back when AD and Sub were Demonsbane content was rough...that only took me around 200 runs to get all six. And the grind for Starcross is still ongoing at over 100 runs in both Hall of Trials and Namdo Shrine...but this surpasses both grinds COMBINED.

Also wait, you can get the WRONG SPEC in a amulet? That sounds impossible given that they automatically adjust to your spec...

45 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Also wait, you can get the WRONG SPEC in a amulet? That sounds impossible given that they automatically adjust to your spec...

My bad I meant wrong skill on it. When you drop it there's a chest with 3 possible amulets you can get.. the secondary skill you get points for is rng. For me it happened to be 3amulets with 2points for sunflower wich isn't ever used unless I'd get out of rotation wich doesn't happen unless fighting bunch of mobs.. so yeah guess I can do another 800 runs lol

10 minutes ago, Neeoki said:

My bad I meant wrong skill on it. When you drop it there's a chest with 3 possible amulets you can get.. the secondary skill you get points for is rng. For me it happened to be 3amulets with 2points for sunflower wich isn't ever used unless I'd get out of rotation wich doesn't happen unless fighting bunch of mobs.. so yeah guess I can do another 800 runs lol

Oof, that's dumb. They need to put a amulet exchange in like prior amulets got.

I just realized that the drop I have is in easy mode and I'm playing in normal mode I only get badges in easy mode and it's the only drop I have, this is a game error, it's not because of the rng, most likely is that some are doing the dungeon in hard mode and the drops come out normally.

Please gentlemen administrators, take note of the problem and solve this error, comment if anyone else experiences the same or thinks the same happens.

The drops in normal mode seem to be a joke. I wrote a ticket about the droprate a while ago,before dropping my badge within 700 runs but it "is working as intended" (850 runs 2 badge drops btw)
I cleared hardmode once with -3 seconds enragetimer or something so that i cant really bother trying to farm that to see if its better.. some people say it is.
Dropping an insignia is normal mode is like every 15-30 runs.. the other stuff.. well i dont know. It doesn't even make sense to keep farming it. I wish it would drop the psyches a bit more common so that it would  be a decent source to make some gold at least while not dropping the badge/amulet and so on. But it feels like just wasting your time in there.

Edited by Neeoki

First char: 1,5 mins per run (normal mode): 240 runs: 4 amulets, 1 badge, 23 Insignia chests, 1 psych, 2 coins 

Second char: 1,5 mins per run(normal mode): 75 runs: 1 amulet, 1Badge, 14 Insignia chests.

Third char: 2 min per run(normal mode): 25runs so far: 2 insignia chests, 1 psych

thats my results so far and it seems okay, only thing thats sucks are the coins drops... thats a joke... 

19 hours ago, dannythenut said:

First char: 1,5 mins per run (normal mode): 240 runs: 4 amulets, 1 badge, 23 Insignia chests, 1 psych, 2 coins 

Second char: 1,5 mins per run(normal mode): 75 runs: 1 amulet, 1Badge, 14 Insignia chests.

Third char: 2 min per run(normal mode): 25runs so far: 2 insignia chests, 1 psych

thats my results so far and it seems okay, only thing thats sucks are the coins drops... thats a joke... 

With that droprate i'd be okay too. 900 runs 3 amulets - 2 badges - 4 psyches - 2 coins.. not sure how many insignia chests i dropped. Still need to do more runs cuz i have to drop the right amulet.. i'll keep track of loot.

Edited by Neeoki