Den of Ancient and Spectral Shrine are still broken too

Unicorns

@Green Storm I'd like to know if you guys are even aware that den of ancient and spectral shrine are broken too for a lot of us, it's not just 1v1 and ToI. The compensation rewards include nothing from those solo dungeons, we are missing the gold and rewards from the quest every day and the soul boost exp and you guys don't even seem to be aware of the issue.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

They only fix things on wednesday maintenance as in don't expect fixes for things any time between thursday and tuesday,

So we can hope they fix it today.

otherwise it's another week of waiting to see fix 😄

Well, they already posted about tonight's maintenance which is why I made this thread, since there is no mention of shrine and den. Also you are wrong, they have done emergency maints before, they actually did one just last week to fix 1v1 and toi among other issues, they just failed to fix anything, and den and shrine was not mentioned then either, so since it's an issue not affecting everyone and it has never been mentioned I would just like to know if it's being looked into or not since we need it and the compensation we are getting doesn't cover den and shrine rewards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

so since it's an issue not affecting everyone

I'm actually affected by these ranking issues, according to support.

I lost all my Demonsbane Callenge Tokens.

I clicked the buttons and nothing happened.

Almost a week later, and still no Demonsbane Callenge Tokens.

From the quick look at the window, I was supposed to get 60 Demonsbane Callenge Tokens from Aerodrome and Substratum.

Despite this issue being about PVP and specific dungeons, the support team keeps telling me that it is related to this.

Now, the question is: is support just lazy (they proved to be in the past) or is this related to that (as they claim it is)?

1 minute ago, Cupidstar said:

From the quick look at the window, I was supposed to get 60 Demonsbane Callenge Tokens from Aerodrome and Substratum.

Despite this issue being about PVP and specific dungeons, the support team keeps telling me that it is related to this.

Now, the question is: is support just lazy (they proved to be in the past) or is this related to that (as they claim it is)?

Sadly support has always been somewhat useless when it comes to stuff like that. Forums use to be better for answers like this when we had people in the staff that cared, but sadly that hasn't been the case for a while. Hime was sort of around at times I guess. Was somewhat hoping Green Storm would be a bit more involved with the community since that's something this game really needs, we'll see I guess. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Sadly support has always been somewhat useless when it comes to stuff like that.

On an "issue" I had, support has told me that I haven't spent any NCoins in the last 30 days, when I had spent NCoins the same day they replied.

However lazy they were, they did end up fixing my "issue" (it was a brainfart caused by me).

3 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Hime was sort of around at times I guess.

All that I've seen Hime do since UE4's release was say "we are investigating", "you get barely any compensation" and "on today's maintenance, we may fix one thing".

6 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Was somewhat hoping Green Storm would be a bit more involved with the community since that's something this game really needs, we'll see I guess.

It seems that Green Storm is just Hime 1.0 revision b.

You can see that there's no answers from him on any subject since he joined the forum.

2 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

Conclusion: support is being less than lazy: they just send copy-paste answers as usual.

I wonder if there's even any human working there!

E1gLzJu.png

ec68JCf.png

I just got these less than 6 minutes ago!

They just don't want to move a finger.

5 hours ago, Unicorns said:

@Green Storm I'd like to know if you guys are even aware that den of ancient and spectral shrine are broken too for a lot of us, it's not just 1v1 and ToI. The compensation rewards include nothing from those solo dungeons, we are missing the gold and rewards from the quest every day and the soul boost exp and you guys don't even seem to be aware of the issue.  

Nah Looks like based on the maint notice, it wont be fixed even after this maintenence. i assume 1v1 is covering both Den and Shrine. 

Worst thing is missing out on SB boost rewards for nearly 2 weeks now. Free like 5-6 lvls jst from Den and u still need to do it for 21 runs. 

At least u can do shrine on easy mode, which still counts towards SB.

+1 For me, and for our guild.

We cannot do the Spectral Shrine (normal and hard) and the Den of the Ancients solo instances. However, some of our alts can enter the Den of the Ancients, some of them not. But our main characters, can't. 

We lost 2 silversteel anima /week, and yeah, the Soul Boost event XP too.

(Chala Yuuki)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chala said:

However, some of our alts can enter the Den of the Ancients, some of them not. But our main characters, can't. 

Any one who had ranking (aka had done den of the ancients) before the update are the ones being bugged.

Any one without ranking can still join it after the update just fine.

The problem lies with loading the ranking information of those from before the update.

I don't know what's causing the issue or why it's difficult to fix, But that is my read of the situation.

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Any one who had ranking (aka had done den of the ancients) before the update are the ones being bugged.

not exactly, i didn't have ranking on any character and still can't enter to den of the ancients

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Askaria said:

Nah Looks like based on the maint notice, it wont be fixed even after this maintenence. i assume 1v1 is covering both Den and Shrine. 

Worst thing is missing out on SB boost rewards for nearly 2 weeks now. Free like 5-6 lvls jst from Den and u still need to do it for 21 runs. 

At least u can do shrine on easy mode, which still counts towards SB.

If 1v1 covers then why don't we get some den tokens on the compensation pack? You literally get 4 animas/week, 2 come from Den and they don't seem to be aware of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Uldrum said:

The problem lies with loading the ranking information of those from before the update.

I don't know what's causing the issue or why it's difficult to fix, But that is my read of the situation.

I made my warden at november 2nd half. I did just 2 times Den of The ancients, by the Soiul boost event, and after that, I cannot enter. I did once Eva normal, and I can't enter since that point. But We have older characters in the guild, first day made Dual Blade, who can enter everywhere easily. (Not tried ToI and 1v1 btw...). Some charachters can see the rankings, and they can enter in all of the solo dungeons, but some of them see the ranking list, but can't enter both. Some of them can't see the ranking list, but they can also enter the dungeons, but the most of them: can't see, can't enter. We inspected the achievements, maybe there is the thing, which cause the bug, nothing relevant found.

3 hours ago, xYahiko said:

not exactly, i didn't have ranking on any character and still can't enter to den of the ancients

It's just my theory.

As i can join it on all alts.

But not on main.

So my conclusion was just "If you have done it before the patch, You can not do it after patch"

Don't take it as facts tho.

Again, just my theory.

I've read some rumors about this, too. Someone stated that you can't enter M'ao if you hat any kind of ranking before even if it wasn't Den itself. I couldn't enter on main and alt who got Demonsbane rankings last season. But this is also just some theory.

It seems random to me, all of my alts were in demonsbane rankings, none of them have done mao since ages ago, some can enter, some can't and since the snowball event I did exactly the same things on all of them, so ranking situation should had been identical, and basically didn't play on any of them after soul boost came out.

• Like 1

Any characters that was in Tower of Infinity/pvp arena ranking can't enter Mao, END of STORY

I had alts in ToI ranking,pvp and no demonsbane rankings, none of them can't enter Mao
My other account not a single ranking can enter Mao.

And this will not get fixed many weeks from now on, they don't care, they ignore it, and so on, just make peace with it.

Also funny how Russia server never have errors or if they have they get fixed asap, while NA/EU left in dust but hey don't forget, spend your money on trove soon. Worst company ever, still an mistery how people can work for it. Just sell the damn game to other company who have 🏀🏀 to do something for it.

• Thanks 1

I started playing 3 weeks ago after 3-4 month being away i wasnt in any ranking or whatever and i had some alts that i just leveled to 60, i cant enter den or shrine with any of my characters so it has nothing to do with ranking

1 hour ago, Reinmei said:

I started playing 3 weeks ago after 3-4 month being away i wasnt in any ranking or whatever and i had some alts that i just leveled to 60, i cant enter den or shrine with any of my characters so it has nothing to do with ranking

I am in almost the same situation, exept that my break was over a year.

I just finished Mao for the first time. Didnt try Shrine but couldnt to enter TOI last week.

So, I have no clue what could be the problem. Didnt try on all chars though. 

Maybe they are investigating what's been happening in the ranking system. All investigations take time ya know. Might have something to do with all the stuff going down currently. Never know. Well know if a wave hits.

5 hours ago, Santa Anna said:

Any characters that was in Tower of Infinity/pvp arena ranking can't enter Mao, END of STORY

All my characters were in toi because of end of season when the season ended, and then I didn't do toi on any of them, still some can enter mao and some can't, so that's not it. None of them were in pvp.