Event Weapon Golden Oceanic Chest

WillyWonka

I just get an event weapon Golden Oceanic weapon chest, but it seems like it cannot be put in F3, is that by design or dev forgot to make it available on F3?

edit: Shark Bait Illusion Weapon seems to be able to put in F3 though

Edited by WillyWonka

• NCSOFT
On 9/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, WillyWonka said:

I just get an event weapon Golden Oceanic weapon chest, but it seems like it cannot be put in F3, is that by design or dev forgot to make it available on F3?

edit: Shark Bait Illusion Weapon seems to be able to put in F3 though

On 9/7/2020 at 6:27 AM, Rhiakath said:

Having the same issue. Golden Oceanic weapon doesn't seem to have a place in F3 at all.

The weapon is actually a weapon versus a weapon illusion so it not having a spot in Showroom is likely intentional. I'm unsure if there are plans on changing that.

18 hours ago, Hime said:

The weapon is actually a weapon versus a weapon illusion so it not having a spot in Showroom is likely intentional. I'm unsure if there are plans on changing that.

Considering the inconvenience of having a weapon skin take up limited inventory or bank space and the fact that weapons do not need to be illusions to be stored in F3, this appears to be more of an oversight to me.
3aS8kmt.jpg

There are a couple of weapons that are this way -- the windsong bow for archer being the most painful lack of an illusion weapon slot.  So many of the bows are works of art, dang shame its limited to a few top players who can make that class work.  I tried that class, but eventually gave up as was never able to get the decent 10M+ sustain (or even burst) that high end players have.  

Another weap that falls into this class -- the one that goes with the wolf-clan story that's in the story.  Fine outfit, but can't keep the weap except in inventory (a few of my characters still have it in inventory, though some had to get rid of it to make space).  :-(

On 9/9/2020 at 11:38 PM, Nicolee said:

There are a couple of weapons that are this way -- the windsong bow for archer being the most painful lack of an illusion weapon slot.  So many of the bows are works of art, dang shame its limited to a few top players who can make that class work.  I tried that class, but eventually gave up as was never able to get the decent 10M+ sustain (or even burst) that high end players have.  

You will not reach that unless you have all the skill xml edits the "top players" use.

On 9.9.2020 at 12:46 AM, Hime said:

Well, in the german version it is called an illusion weapon. Also it has only 1 AP, can be used as a skin but no skins can be applied to it. So in conclusion the golden oceanic weapon is an illusion in every aspect but the name (in the english version). And illusions should be able to be stored in F3.

Also just to repeat an old sugestion: Why can't all weapons be stored in F3?