circle of sundering ,imperial cores/onyxscales /npc or gm help

marshmellowb

please make the necklaces and bracelets available in ajanara available in moon refuge you already have that god awful raven stuff there why not something from a solak dungeon. That's more useful next issue those damn imperial cores! how the hell do you expect anyone to do what they need to do with 1 damn imperial core you know 1 single imperial core is bogus its like when mc Donalds gives you one sauce for a damn 20 piece nugget its dumb you should be ashamed shame on you knowing that to get better accessories you have to fork over 200 total imperial core for each accessory you need when you're basically giving away hellion cores in bulk for basically doing nothing it ludicrous running the shadowmoor and other high profile dungeons known for lazy high hm lvs to troll the boss and enrage them purposely imperial cores should be more accessible by being able to get them from moon refuge last rant I know you're probably sick of listening to ol marshmellow(but bear with me if you read up to this point you must be enjoying something about this please please also add those damn onyx scales to moon refuge like you added black stones to mushins tower and celestial basin its a real hide chapper running dungeons with people who will bid on everything whether they need it or not its really hard out there to advance I don't want to be raggedy for the rest of my bns life oh and lastly it would be pretty cool if there was an option to choose an npc or gm to fill a vacancy for dungeons
that's all my shows coming on thanks for reading
marshmellowb

Edited by marshmellowb
name

4 minutes ago, marshmellowb said:

one of the bosses has an unrealistic rage timer which is incredibly unfair we all aren't fortunate enough to be whales and be blessed with infinite opportunities to get the gear

Fun fact, Circle of sudnering can be done with just 80k dps, that is much much less than the basic story gear allows you to do.

5 minutes ago, marshmellowb said:

I suggest removing dochuns stupid 1 punch kill its bns bs

If you die to that that means you did not do his mechanic correctly. I suggest looking up a guide video and then you wont be triggering his enrage (yes that punch is triggered by you if you fail the mechanic)

The problem here is you and not that the content is too hard.

Learn the mechanics and then do them.

When will the players finally learn that you don't have to have 2k ++++ AP to get through the inis cleanly.

What do you do with the new raids that haven't been annoyed yet?

There must also be played with mechanics because there are no players with 3k ++++ AP to make everything flat.

As someone who just recently did a pre-story gear CoS personal challenge on a wheelchair class, I find your complaint to be invalid. Learn how the game works, how your class functions, and what boss requires you to do.

oh, and, the place you're looking for is Den of the Ancients, right next to Circle of Sundering, but if you can't pass Dochun, don't even think about Den.

Edited by Rhiakath

Dochun 75% 50% 25% will jump to center of map you have to stay out of that circle the moment his jump is complete dash in and cc him stun/kd after that he will continue normal rotation till 50% and 25% which he will repeat all you have to do is make sure ur not hit twice by those mechanics you will then enrage him if you fail to cc anyways hes a simple boss come to hong and you will find out the meaning of torture
first you can get Battalion bracelet from hong at 5 tranquility emblem cost 
prophecy necklace at 25 alpha tokens which is dropped in den of ancients god bless you with that if you were in game a few weeks earlier you could have gotten it easily from event now good luck in farming them at mao 
to farm imperial cores just find a group to do dst its short and quick the box which contains imperial cores is rng if your luck is good 1 box can yield 15-20 cores just pile em up and then start opening

Edited by Auroras Eve

On 9/5/2020 at 8:05 AM, Rhiakath said:

As someone who just recently did a pre-story gear CoS personal challenge on a wheelchair class, I find your complaint to be invalid. Learn how the game works, how your class functions, and what boss requires you to do.

oh, and, the place you're looking for is Den of the Ancients, right next to Circle of Sundering, but if you can't pass Dochun, don't even think about Den.

yeah i was coming back to fix that lol

Edited by marshmellowb

On 9/7/2020 at 5:54 AM, Auroras Eve said:

Dochun 75% 50% 25% will jump to center of map you have to stay out of that circle the moment his jump is complete dash in and cc him stun/kd after that he will continue normal rotation till 50% and 25% which he will repeat all you have to do is make sure ur not hit twice by those mechanics you will then enrage him if you fail to cc anyways hes a simple boss come to hong and you will find out the meaning of torture
first you can get Battalion bracelet from hong at 5 tranquility emblem cost 
prophecy necklace at 25 alpha tokens which is dropped in den of ancients god bless you with that if you were in game a few weeks earlier you could have gotten it easily from event now good luck in farming them at mao 
to farm imperial cores just find a group to do dst its short and quick the box which contains imperial cores is rng if your luck is good 1 box can yield 15-20 cores just pile em up and then start opening

thanks for the heads up youre the only one here  whos not an A-hole i hate these forums btw:HajoonLaugh:

On 9/4/2020 at 2:41 PM, Wolfengel said:

Learn the mechanics and then do them.

When will the players finally learn that you don't have to have 2k ++++ AP to get through the inis cleanly.

What do you do with the new raids that haven't been annoyed yet?

There must also be played with mechanics because there are no players with 3k ++++ AP to make everything flat.

not a lot of players know that .. I've tried to find  guides on the  amount of atp/dps  you need for bosses and a detailed gear list but instead I've found threads on how  mismanaged  bns is or how  bad the servers are or how rude players are 

2 hours ago, ginIchi093 said:

i dont mind to farm master hong or mao BUT, 25 mao medals for neck? orly? fragments drops like legendary items in dungeons, this is insane, just because i returned to the game after event ends, wanna make me quit again

Prophecy Necklace is only good for a few classes, others benefit more from the ET one. Though i would honestly advise you to just get the ET necklace, and farm Stonescale Passae for the Amplitude one.

Also with the next patch solo dungeons will be buffed and rewards changed.

27 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

Mosr classes use Prophecy over ET one. Also, since there is a higher necklace, from SP, I would't recommend to upgrade raid necklace at all.

If rumors are true we are getting armory event next update which would mean free prophecy necklace and more.

BM - Fire - Even, maybe maybe ET? Lightning - Prophecy Soulblade - Prophecy

KFM: Fire / Wind - Prophecy

Des: Earth - ET Shadow - ET

FM: Fire - Prophecy Ice - Prophecy

SIN: Shadow -  ET Lightning - ET

SUM: Wind - Prophecy Earth - Prophecy

BD: Wind - ET Lightning - ET

WL: Shadow Prophecy Ice - Prophecy

SF: Ice - Prophecy Earth - Prophecy

GS: Fire -  ET Shadow - Prophecy

WD: Lightning - Prophecy Frost - Prophecy

New Amplitude neck is better than ET hence why everyone uses it. The lsit does not include 3rd specs released after this was posted.

Nice one @Grimoir. Out of the 23 specs you listed, 7 are ET, 1 is a draw and 15 are Prophecy. So much for your:

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Prophecy Necklace is only good for a few classes, others benefit more from the ET one.

By the way, the only classes I heard from using ET over Prophecy are BD and SIN.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

Nice one @Grimoir. Out of the 23 specs you listed, 7 are ET, 1 is a draw and 15 are Prophecy. So much for your:

By the way, the only classes I heard from using ET over Prophecy are BD and SIN.

Wind KFM aswell but the difference is small and the cost of et is much higher so they go Prophecy aswell.