Returning after 3 years

Shadar

I quit this game back in 2017 and just came back to it to check out how many things have changed. My FM still has a Baleful Bangle stage 3 and I'm very confused on what to do... I noticed the skill tree changed a lot and I'm quite disappointed they removed Multiple Blaze/Chi Bomb (WHY JUST WHY???)  ... Can someone please give me a rundown on what should I do?  I don't play games much these days due to work so I'm planning to enjoy BnS in a casual way until I'll get bored of it definitely and quit it for good. Thanks!

In all seriousness, I don't think NCSoft deserves you as a player due to how extremely poor they are managing the game for the past year.

You would really think I'm joking if I listed all the things they did in the past year, that's how extremely bad it is. I still kinda don't believe how a company can be this bad at managing a game, screwing players over and over. Last week they removed items from players inventory worth thousands of gold (yes, it's true). And the game is p2w down to the core right now. But if you still want to play, feel free to check the blade and soul reddit. It had a lot of questions from returning players lately.

• Like 1

Oh a fellow FM, let us see!

As you may have guessed a lot of players are a bit unhappy how NCWest been handling a exploit issue weeks ago, as their "fix" hit a lot and a load of stuff seems to be removed by error.  Can't tell much about it, none of my 4 Accounts been harmed, either did I even visit the zone of buggy NPC and with F5 I probably had luck.

Most of the FM plays Lightning (3rd spec) as it max DPS  atm.

For the weapon, guess it's better to re-roll for 8 slots and for start you can get a better one from story. So I guess: best approach for now is to finish yellow (story quest) again, then do orange quest as far as you can solo.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Shadar:

I quit this game back in 2017 and just came back to it to check out how many things have changed.

You left when BNS was in its best phase. Between 2016 - 2018 it was a great game sadly 2019 destroyed PVP and 2020 is destroying PVE right now with forcing you to do more and more stuff on a daily basis which is super boring.

My FM still has a Baleful Bangle stage 3 and I'm very confused on what to do..

Destroy it and hope for 8 slots on the weapon you get there if you fail to get 8 slots buy another box for naryu silver from NPC in mushin tower.

I noticed the skill tree changed a lot and I'm quite disappointedthey removed Multiple Blaze/Chi Bomb (WHY JUST WHY???) 

It still exists you didnt skill for it simply. The difference you are no longer stuck in animation for Multiple blaze.

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You can just skip that thou. Its to much work for what lil reward you are getting.

Its more like a shop with delay. You pay (bait) and you get later mats. There is CB for reward.

When in doubt, do quests that are:

- yellow (story, gives gear, unlocks all the areas, etc)

- orange (unlocks raids)

- purple (other than windwalking, there's also awakening quest, without which no classes are really playable anymore, and you can actually get some very limited control over your skills)

When you run out of those... I don't even know what we're doing, really.