Completely useless in PVE

Babylon089

Completely useless in PVE.  When i start the combat,

my fps immediately goes down to 5-7 , and the game freezes for 5 to 10 seconds.

And by the time I can do something again, I’m either lying on the ground or i dead. 

And even then only maximum fps 7 - 18 ,

And when the fight is over 45 - 55 fps.  Well, how do I enjoy the game like that ?

That they would rather optimize the game properly instead of ue4.

But it doesn't matter. I'm not wasting any more time or money on this junk game ...

Thank you for these 4 years .

Edited by Babylon089
wrong

19 minutes ago, Cor said:

If you have such big issues the fault is with your pc not only the game.

Dude, i play bdo medium settings 50-57 fps...

world boss fight 40 - 45fps,  and i donot have any lagg..

Edited by Babylon089
wrong

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Babylon089:

Dude, i play bdo medium settings 50-57 fps...

world boss fight 40 - 45fps,  and i donot have any lagg..

I dont know how long you`ve been playing BNS but there is a well known issue which results in FPS like you are suffering.

For example when you game crashes for some reason there is a possibility it will save a file in ur registry this file locks the game from getting more FPS for some reason but when you delete it everything will be fine. Since release i had this problem like 3 times so its not that common but it happens.

On the other hand if you run BDO on medium settings with only 50 - 57 FPS you PC might be just crap cause BDO is super easy to run.

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

On the other hand if you run BDO on medium settings with only 50 - 57 FPS you PC might be just crap cause BDO is super easy to run.

Yup. BDO isnt as CPU dependant as BnS hence its running smoother and has less demands.

Also instead of complaining would be good if you post your system specs. Then we can actually tell you what you should be expecting with that setup. Half the time people expect godly FPS because "other games run fine" but not all games are built the same way and not all games have the same demands.

Game works perfectly for me ever since I had the ISP fix the connectivity problems. They had to replace the deteriorated 50 year old connections at the pole and replace about 100 feet of damaged cable. I had to call several times before they actually sent a technician to test/fix it. Not a single problem since.   

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Yup. BDO isnt as CPU dependant as BnS hence its running smoother and has less demands.

Overall it seems to be less dependant. I played BNS with a GTX 650 back in the day and it ran like crap but BDO ran very good but was ugly of course.

Blade and soul needs atleast a GTX 680 in my oppinion everything below gave me stutter. Nowdays i play with RTX 2070 btw.

I know this kind of game behavior when FTH hits in and kills the performance of BnS. 

There is how to check what applications are using FTH and how to disable it. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

And remember you need to to open a console - running with admin rights , so right click at start and choose "run as administrator" or something like that and then use the following command:

Rundll32.exe fthsvc.dll,FthSysprepSpecialize

Tried everything, reinstalling the OS, Dx9c, FTH things ... Nothing works for me ( and yes, I've checked FTH logs, no new entries at all so it's off, at REGEDIT at ...\FTH\State its empty )

Maybe using VPN/moving to Germany will help a little since a big part AWS Cloud is there XD

The game engine comes from a FPS, is not made for MMO with intensive spells and  interactions, we are talking about projectiles moving to point A to B ( not excluding the time and space ) + characters movings, MAYBE they could fix AND increase the tickrates LOL ...  Every wednesday after maintenance, with a big peak of users ... Doing IA or whatever big activies is suicide

Ppl spamming/abusing from XML+Macro are ddosing themselves, the servers and us the victims playing at 5 fps ... But they don't care since their dps meter would be there ...

That's the only thing we can see, NCWest as publisher can only ask but NC KR is too busy/ignoring for whatever reasons ... China did their experiments by using a clouding system, and it's better. Or even you can try "underground" version, on MSP it's free lags ( just a VERY LITTLE fps drops )

Edited by RinDman