Naryu coins should be faster to get

shadowviper7z

You require 90 naryu coins to craft a 10 bundle of transformation stone crystals, but getting that amount of coins is tedious and anoying, naryu silver shows a 1=20 value for it, your able to turn 20 naryu coins in to naryu silver but no way to do it vice versa and do it 1 silver to 20 reguler naryu coins, theres alsobthe thing with tablets being currently useslss as far as i know of

Getting Naryu coins is actually pretty fast and easy. there are very short dungeons that give you 8-15 per run, there are also wheels of fate you can exchange some dungeon drops for naryu coins and naryu silvers.

The best way to get Naryu coins are Open world Dg's like NSH, Efleet and Wide open at Skypetal plains...Bosses are easy to kill and there are also minis that drop sizeable amount of it.

The issue is that there are no one really doing that anymore, which make things big and tedious.

Am 19.6.2020 um 02:31 schrieb Grimoir:

Getting Naryu coins is actually pretty fast and easy. there are very short dungeons that give you 8-15 per run, there are also wheels of fate you can exchange some dungeon drops for naryu coins and naryu silvers.

Well, newbie player just don't feel like us. I also see my account flooded by that currency, but if you actually got urge for that, the viewpoint may change... 

yeah, it is kind of silly.

1.  these crystals are meant to help noobies, yet they are bottled necked at this silly item.  Just remove it.

2.  dear newbies, unless you are crafting premium transformation stone, please do not craft these transformation crystals because they are way more expensive to craft than regular transformation stones。

On 6/21/2020 at 12:36 AM, Belido said:

Well, newbie player just don't feel like us. I also see my account flooded by that currency, but if you actually got urge for that, the viewpoint may change... 

Thats why i am saying, as a new player if you need these there are places that "shower" you with them so you can famr a lot in very little time..

15 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

1.  these crystals are meant to help noobies, yet they are bottled necked at this silly item.  Just remove it.

its not a silly item, its actually a very easy to get item.

You can get the TS crystal for albino solar energies as well, and quests they come from are designed for new people and returnees.

Naryu Coin/Silver is easy to farm from ultra old content that you can solo way before even finishing the story (yes, the lvl 45 dungeons exist and still drop them like candy).

Luv ya all

On 6/21/2020 at 1:36 AM, Belido said:

Feelings of people who require information are not an indicator of reality, just of their need for guidance (and that is okay)

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Rhiakath:

Feelings of people who require information are not an indicator of reality, just of their need for guidance (and that is okay)

Whatever you say, maybe you also going to help those players who feeling bad about the gold nerf with some kind words:playdumb:

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Rhiakath:

People thinking that useless garbage is difficult to farm and needing simple directions is a same thing - how?

well it is also not difficult to farm gold, it's just a bit more time consuming now. And if you say they just need guidance, do so.

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, Grimoir said:

Could you tell me what dungeons those are because I can't seem to drop 8-15 and aren't based on dailies.