Serious questions about the rules in (and for) this game

CrazyDude90

vor 1 Minute schrieb KzE:

Sure. After you giving me like 200 opponents on my skill level, i will start in skilling.

When i had 2 weeks of work i watched some newcomers play PVP they rarely got anyone thats not their skill level and if the got someone thats above their skill level its cause they got to much people below their skill level and ranked to high.

Thoose guys i watched where really really bad but even tho they where really bad the won alot. If you are even worse then thoose guys there is no way youve played this game longer than storyline. Thoose guys where litterly smashing their buttons and asking "what does this do".

If you need training thats not problem either depending on the class i am sure there is atleast one player that can teach you the combos etc.

for example i can teach: Warlock, Soul fighter, KFM, Gunner, Light BD (Not wind), Third spec BM, Force master, Assasine (not third spec).

Just ask in Arena lobby if you are lucky or ask in some discord server. If you have any class that i cannot teach hell i dont mind even searching for someone who can teach you a bit if you would wanna learn PVP.

6 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

When i had 2 weeks of work i watched some newcomers play PVP they rarely got anyone thats not their skill level and if the got someone thats above their skill level its cause they got to much people below their skill level and ranked to high.

Thoose guys i watched where really really bad but even tho they where really bad the won alot. If you are even worse then thoose guys there is no way youve played this game longer than storyline. Thoose guys where litterly smashing their buttons and asking "what does this do".

If you need training thats not problem either depending on the class i am sure there is atleast one player that can teach you the combos etc.

for example i can teach: Warlock, Soul fighter, KFM, Gunner, Light BD (Not wind), Third spec BM, Force master, Assasine (not third spec).

Just ask in Arena lobby if you are lucky or ask in some discord server. If you have any class that i cannot teach hell i dont mind even searching for someone who can teach you a bit if you would wanna learn PVP.

Ok, i will make a test. Have 2 chars, a Warden 2nd spec and Sin 3rd spec. Both are unranked in 1v1, so i will do 20-20 matches with both to see how many wins i will get.

1 hour ago, KzE said:

Ok, i will make a test. Have 2 chars, a Warden 2nd spec and Sin 3rd spec. Both are unranked in 1v1, so i will do 20-20 matches with both to see how many wins i will get.

Did it with the warden : 9 win, 11 lose, got like 6700 zen beans with frenzy and premium bonus. Started with 1300, ended with 1388. There was like 4 fun matches from 20.

Based on our feedback NCSoft is proud to announce, that they will do absolutely nothing and no action will be taken against the cheaters and bots running around in the game.

They welcome everyone to join the fun!

Edited by Vexthal

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Vexthal:

Based on our feedback NCSoft is proud to announce, that they will do absolutely nothing and no action will be taken against the cheaters and bots running around in the game.

They welcome everyone to join the fun!

And here is the problem. Many players literally see this as an invitation to cheat or will soon see it that way if NC doesn't do anything against it.

Edited by CrazyDude90

3 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

And here is the problem. Many players literally see this as an invitation to cheat or will soon see it that way if NC doesn't do anything against it.

Are you still waiting for the miracle? Wont happen.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

Judging by the amount on xml cheats going on, i would say we have surpassed "soon" a long time ago.

Edited by Vexthal

Yesterday ive reported someone for wintrading. I know he is wintrading so i have no doubt about it. If NC dosent ban him or atleast remove him from ladder before season ends i see this as an invitation to wintrade or in my case probably stop playing PVP to get top 5 spots. I will just stay in top 30 with my chars and skip PVP when i am finished next season then. Its sad cause i really want this outfit and i am 100% sure when i say i am atleast third in Europe in my class maybe 2nd but if i cannot reach my goal due to cheating i lose interest in it.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

What is so infuriating is that we are paying for this service (at least a lot of us) and they do nothing to fix these things, a service that would expect in any other game.

Even more infuriating is that they don't even respond to or acknowledge these issues.

Which other game has ever let cheaters, wintraders and bots run wild? none that i have played at least.

Edited by Vexthal
  • Like 1

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Vexthal:

What is so infuriating is that we are paying for this service (at least a lot of us) and they do nothing to fix these things, a service that would expect in any other game.

Even more infuriating is that they don't even respond to or acknowledge these issues.

Which other game has ever let cheaters, wintraders and bots run wild? none that i have played at least.

Right. You can't say it better than that.

And while i write this many bots from known clans are still "farming" mushin tower and NC still ignore it. Why? because it seems that money protects you in this game.

Spend money = no punishment. What a GREAT "service".

They also ignore videos made to report cheating players who used cheat programs and other things.. they dont even watch them...

...so why shouldn't we all start cheating in B&S if you guys ignore this problems the whole time? @Cyan

i mean.. is this the answer? 
2sZ7Nmd.jpg

Are you serious? Instead of spending all tokens at once, people will spend their "bot farmed" tokens just later over a longer period of time (or now!).

But that doesn't change the fact that known clans still use scripts & bots to farm mushin tower and you don't do anything about it.

Who came up with that? And how is that supposed to help?

When new content get released for example: people use eploits -> make videos about it -> spread it -> abuse it many times. They get reported = nothing happens.

Acutally: people use bots/scripts to farm mushin tower -> they use speedhacks to farm dungeons faster -> they use cheat programs in battlegrounds/arena and so on....

So yeah.... Vexthal is right... its a bad service.

And all the work who fair playing ppl already spend into this game to report this things and to make the publisher aware of this and they dont even look at it... its a shame...

When i write reports or post stuff to NC i see if they look at the shown things.. its obvious to see if they look at it... and actually i can say: i am very disappointed...

STOP PROTECTING CHEATERS AND FINALLY START FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RULES AND DO SOMETHING!

Regarding PVP, it appears to me that there is a VERY simple solution to making pvp fun.  Simply allow a range where people can queue with each other.  Don't let a 1400s queue with a 1500s, and open up pvp 24-7, and make the rewards more enticing so people of all levels and gear find it enjoyable.  Not hard.